Re: [Photoshop] Looking for work?

Alright, so I have this picture which someone made for me for my guild but I'm changing to a different guild name by creating a new guild (keeping same guild members though). I was wondering if anyone could take this picture and change the name in it to Ironbound and keeping the same general picture, but also change the emboss around the name to a blue color and change the icon from a skull to something that better fits the new name (Ironbound). Also, make it in 1024x768 resolution if possible. I would greatly appreciate it.

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x.../Mercilezz.jpg

Here's is one for Paladoomed, was checking out the first 30 or so pages and this one seem to have been missed.

PM sent aswell.

Cheers
    Ien

Would like to see a sign with

xivitjen <narayan> silvermoon on,

Gnome warlock with t3/6/8 ... 3 chars in it , if posible , ordered already but no respons tho,,

regards
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I would like to request some pictures ... not need to rush since I have plenty of time to wait

I would like to have a Signature for my female forsaken priest (not yet 80 but it shouldn't matter anyways)
    Name: Laisha
    haircolor: I think it is the purple one with the shoulder long haircut
    face is the one with the 2 crossed leather(?) laces and without eyes

What I imagine is a picture that is basically spilt into half
    one side for shadow the other side for holy/disc where the shadow side shows my priest in shadow form and the background shaded (maybe if it is some kind of city/building background texture with cracks on the bricks/stones etc.) for the other side same background texture but not shaded and dark, instead light up and all that (maybe mirror the background over the middle of the image)
    it would be very cool if both on both sides of the image there would be the casting animation (shadow on dark, holy on light) I dont know if the forsaken casting animation is symetrical if not and the image would look dumb it would be possible to create the imge with a side view of the priest put together like a janus figurine (two faced god)

The char name can be somewhere maybe over the middle of the image white on dark side black/black-purple on the light side.
    Almost forgot ... something like T7.5 would look awsome on the character, and weapon doesn't matter

I hope I don't expect too much I think it is a very complex thing and sure it will take time.

The other thing I would like to have is a signature for my druid
    Name: Kajthora (female Tauren)
    Fur/hair color: black with the two long braids and short sidewise horns in black
    illustration with either T8/T8.5 or if not possible with T7.5 wepon doesn't matter and is not really necesarry at all, just need body armor

What I imagine of this picture is some nature background with the druid in caster form sitting in the front, behind the casterform in treeform left in direbear form (new black moddel if bossible) looking to the front and a bit to the left (semi side/front view) and the catform to the right (also new blck model if possible) looking to the front and a bit to the right (just like the bearform but the other direction)

The background should be rather light up and somewhat nature related, maybe a wood

I would also love if someone could make something like this
    http://neondragon.deviantart.com/art...rrior-75825685
    (cute looking female tauren (^.^)

but more druidish maybe in two sizes one for general purpose can be as large as the linked one and one for use as avatar picture

I would also like to have 2 other signatures for my other chars but I think I have requested enough for now.
    If it is possible I would like to have the two signatures in standard signature size each and one version with both of them merged to geather beside each other in half size (normal signatur width but only half the heigt so if I once get my 4 signatures I can get them in a 2x2 grid) or if someone has another good idea how to put 2-4 signatures together without causing eyecancers to the viewer

Thanks in advance!
    Welcome to the Internet, where the men are men, the women are men, the children are police officers, everyone is correct all of the time, even when they're wrong, and where opinions are more valid the more insults and swear words you include with them.

Nice to see so many offering their time and commitment here for eachother! Keep up the good work everyone

Deleted

Thanks alot Rayde <3 It's awsome

Quote Originally Posted by xivit
    Would like to see a sign with

xivitjen <narayan> silvermoon on,

Gnome warlock with t3/6/8 ... 3 chars in it , if posible , ordered already but no respons tho,,

regards
    Update,
    thats the t3
    http://www.wowczsite.net/image/galle...ome-female.jpg
    thats the t6
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/images/n...warlock_t6.jpg
    and the t8
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...ock_female.jpg
    3the line second from the right,

Hope it helps abit,

regards

PM request for Attlas. Made with 100px height, as will my following signatures unless specifically asked for larger.

PS. Ienina I love your signature, it is made of pure awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Somnio
    Xivit, would you mind posting a link instead of the huge image itself?
    oh dident notice it whas that big,

fixed anyway

Name: Niha
    Server: Bloodfeather-EU
    Guild: Gutta på Skauen
    Sex: Female
    Faction: Troll

I would like a nice sig with some elements of a resto (trees etc in the background) and some elements of something that could fit an enhancement shaman. (Like a split in the middle signature) Something like this: But in the tier6 items or my current gear http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...feather&n=Niha

I would also like the text in the bottom to say Resto/Enhancement

I hope some of you photoshop gurus have the time to help me

Thanx in advance

Just so ya know, Im up for making some Sigs again, like always, dont bother sending me half-hearted requests, put some effort into them, I wont look at em twice if they dont inspire me.

by Winstan!

love it, thank you very much mate
    forumz addict :>

Hey i posted a long time ago, but it seems mine got overlooked
    Name: Ake
    Class: Rogue
    Server: Lightnings Blade
    Guild: Customer Service ( not important)

I mostly like to pvp and thats my real focus i don't even pve anymore
    i just want a cool sig im not really sure on the design but anything would reallly work.
    heres some pictures that you can use or gives you an idea of what my char looks like.
    http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/...enger/ake2.jpg
    http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/...enger/ake3.jpg
    http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/...enger/ake1.jpg

Send me a PM if you decide to work on it thanks in advance

Deleted

Name: Pionerr
    Server: Silvermoon-EU
    Guild: Genesis

i would like to have a golden sig with a Dwarf Paladin in T2 casting a heal, and haveing the Divine Storm around me.
    Would be cool to add a Golden Phoenix somewhere also.

feel free to ask if you got questions

would like to get it in PM

PM requests

Deleted

Hello again.
    I need a new signature, why?
    Well, I migrated my shaman and changed name.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Name: Suoma
    Realm: Ahn'Qiraj EU

About the signature:
    I would like it to have a male tauren with this "set" (without helm) + Tabard of the Argent Dawn.
    Only upper body, something like this:

Feel free to use your imagination, make it look awesome and surprise me. ;D
    Ask if you have any questions about this.

Edit: if possible, make a version without any names too (if I migrate again someday),
    so I can change the signature's names without making a new request

Re: [Photoshop] Looking for work? (Max height 100px)

Quote Originally Posted by mandizzle
    This is awesome.... gj guys. Well im looking for a forum sig. for my DK Tank

[Name] Zzip
    [Race] Female Gnome (black straightback ponytail, cute face)
    [Class] Deathknight
    [Server] Mug'thol
    [Gear] I'm in full t8 w/ the Ulduar 2H sword model if you dont mind

specifics---- i'd like something darkish in the blue/black color scheme, with simple yet good looking fonts. Something with incombat would be sweet

Thanks so much in advance!

Hope you like it

Was wondering if someone could help me out

Character: Oma, Female BE Prot Paladin
    Guild: Silent Resurgence
    Server: Burning Blade

Idea: Looking for him to be in a blocking pose, with tier 2 armor (Judgement set) (without helm), with Last Laugh and Barricade of Eternity.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Ake
    Hey i posted a long time ago, but it seems mine got overlooked
    Name: Ake
    Class: Rogue
    Server: Lightnings Blade
    Guild: Customer Service ( not important)

I mostly like to pvp and thats my real focus i don't even pve anymore
    i just want a cool sig im not really sure on the design but anything would reallly work.
    heres some pictures that you can use or gives you an idea of what my char looks like.

Send me a PM if you decide to work on it thanks in advance

Doing Photoshop requests.

Quote Originally Posted by sally

PM request for Attlas. Made with 100px height, as will my following signatures unless specifically asked for larger.

PS. Ienina I love your signature, it is made of pure awesome!
    wow...this really exceeded my expectations. You put so much creativity into each signature you make. I love everything about it. Thanks so much!