10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uggorthaholy View Post
    so - If I PMd an artist several weeks ago, but I cannot recall who it was (I was a n00b and didn't click the save a copy button) and my sig has not been posted yet, am I safe to PM another artist? I don't want to waste anyone's time or irritate anyone, been trying to wait patiently for a sig but it's been about a month now

You should be able to go to your inbox and click on "Sent Items" scroll through there and see if you can find your signature request! Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by tazsar View Post
    You should be able to go to your inbox and click on "Sent Items" scroll through there and see if you can find your signature request! Good luck.
    Actually the default setting is not to save sent msg's there, so if you don't change the setting or check it for every individual PM they don't get saved.

@uggorthaholy, I think it's safe to PM another signature maker!
    Last edited by dubbelbasse; 2011-06-02 at 01:23 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by uggorthaholy View Post
    so - If I PMd an artist several weeks ago, but I cannot recall who it was (I was a n00b and didn't click the save a copy button) and my sig has not been posted yet, am I safe to PM another artist? I don't want to waste anyone's time or irritate anyone, been trying to wait patiently for a sig but it's been about a month now
    Dont think you need to save, alla my sent mail been saved

Quote Originally Posted by Phi View Post

here ya go had some trouble with lighting and weapon enchants, i did the best i could with the landslide effect! FULL SIZE
    Thank you, its LOVELY <3

Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    Just make sure that you send the original person a PM, letting them know that you've PM'd someone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    Actually the default setting is not to save sent msg's there, so if you don't change the setting or check it for every individual PM they don't get saved.

I never changed any of my settings and it has everything saved there. Hmm...

Updated wallpaper for best boy universe since he wanted my char in it too ^_^

Also started on my other requests, should be done tomorrow at latest.
    Thanks for yer patience.
    Last edited by Nacly; 2011-06-02 at 02:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Batpanic View Post
    Updated wallpaper for best boy universe since he wanted my char in it too ^_^

Also started on my other requests, should be done tomorrow at latest.
    Thanks for yer patience.
    That's cute Bat!

Deleted
    So noone accpeting the challenge to try an animated android live wallpaper? Tried it myself but didnt work out too well xD

Deleted

Something i made, training in mind. Im not that good yet but trying hard!

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't seem to find the ICC mounts in WMV (specifically Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher), anyone know what they're listed under?

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brienna View Post
    I can't seem to find the ICC mounts in WMV (specifically Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher), anyone know what they're listed under?
    Creature/Ridingundeaddrake/armoredridingundeaddrake.m2

Deleted
    Just recently discovered TopazClean, and omg <3

The renders look a million times better than they used to, however I have noticed there are a lot better looking ones out there by other people. Any tips on how to use it effectively from some experienced users? <3
    Currently I just use three of the pre-sets(DeGrunge, CrispStyle & SkinEven) as whenever I try to mess with the scale-bars it ends up disgustingly awful :P

Banner:
    Size: (Images must be 640x125px. 500kb max. GIF, JPG, PNG)
    Visible text: You deside. all i want from my part is my guild Kill Loot Repeat (KLR) and my char name "Discory" the rest is up to you. If you want to add wow characters in it, its fine by me, or if you want to add a boss insted. Just make it awesome and cool =)
    Logo: You deside. But it must be about world of warcraft.
    General colour scheme: you deside
    Any extras: This gona be abow my stream on justin.tv so id had been awesome if some dark colors and been in it. My backround gona be in most dark colors i belive.

If you like to take on this prodject you are allsow free to visit justin.tv/discory to see how my current banner looks like so you are more aware of how the size should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, I loved the sig, so I want to try for a wallpaper now. looking at the current ones, what I'm asking for is a little bit different, but who ever pulls it off is amazing.

Resolution: 1440 x 900 (if its too big, use next best size)
    Visible text: Axethor, Righteous Damnation
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...axethor/simple
    Gear set: Death Knight Tier 10, Might of the Ocean Serpent, And both Warblades of the Hakkari
    Helm visible: Yes, helm visible
    Your pose: Holding the Warblades, standing idle, facing away so you can see the back and left side of the body.
    General colour scheme: Not a color scheme, but have him on a glacier, looking out either to Sea or at Icecrown
    Any extras: Skeletal Gryphon mount standing off to the side.

If thats too hard or I broke a request rule then change,
    Your pose: Ready stance, holding the Warblades
    General colour scheme: Blue and icy
    Any extras: my ghoul at one side, mid leap.

10+ Year Old Account
    visible text: Athrasie, A Light in the Darkness
    armory link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...thrasie/simple
    gear set, t11 tank (t12 if possible) with elementium earthguard and soul blade
    pose, finish cast of exorcism at something

thanks in advance to anyone who does it, keep up the good work everyone =)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amevr View Post
    Snuzzle:
    Hope you like it! ^^
    It's beautiful, thanks! I know that was a lot of work with all those characters. I love it!

Sig by Isilrien

Hey guys, I really love and appreciate the work done here, it's amazing. I'd like to get one done, if someone would be so kind.

Visible text: Abhorrsen (my toons name), as well as my guild name, The Squirrel Mafia. You may either use the full name of the abbreviated version, TSM, that's really up to you from a design standpoint. TSM logo would be nice too, tsmguild.net

Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shadowmoon/abhorrsen/advanced
    Gear set: If at all possible, and anyone is working with the models yet, Hunter t12 (firelands), along with Themios bow from t11. If the t12 isn't an option... make something up! Huntery. You're the designer, it's at your discretion, have fun, make it cool.
    Helm visible: No, please.
    Your pose: Firing an arrow, from inside the forward arm (i.e., the chest is exposed towards us)
    General colour scheme: Completely up to you. Have fun, make it cool.
    Any extras: If at all possible, I'd like for Sambas to be pouncing in the same direction as my arrow. If you could. If not, don't worry about it.

Thank you in advance, and if someone does take up this work, please pm me to let me know it's complete. Thank you again.

Quote Originally Posted by Adt View Post
    Just recently discovered TopazClean, and omg <3

The renders look a million times better than they used to, however I have noticed there are a lot better looking ones out there by other people. Any tips on how to use it effectively from some experienced users? <3
    Currently I just use three of the pre-sets(DeGrunge, CrispStyle & SkinEven) as whenever I try to mess with the scale-bars it ends up disgustingly awful :P
    You shouldnt rely on topaz

Ending it is all I fucking think about, that's the shit I think about
    All alone, bawling 'til my mothafuckin' eyes bleed

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys! how you doing? first of all, AMAZING JOB. I'd like to get one done, i was trying to make mine myself lol but.. i really dont know how to use photoshop and i want something real good. so if someone would be kind to help me ill be happy, thx for your time.

I used the model viewer and I did a good image based on what I want, I just need a good artist to help me put something cool on it, I want something that has to do with the death knight, dark background i dont know maybe a night with the moonlight there i dont know, display the moon somehow, my char is a worgen so i want something DK+werewolf like thing for background and Fonts.. thx for your time =)

http://imageshack.us/f/20/azhh.jpg/

Name: Azhgard
    Tittle: the Immortal
    Guild: (none)

My pose is exactly what appears in the picture, with the same equipment, weapon, and without a helmet.
    I use the pink background, because I read that helps artists when working on photoshop =)
    Ill be happy if you guys help me with this, again thx for your time and keep the good work, GRATS!

Quote Originally Posted by Velkahn View Post
    Hey guys! how you doing? first of all, AMAZING JOB. I'd like to get one done, i was trying to make mine myself lol but.. i really dont know how to use photoshop and i want something real good. so if someone would be kind to help me ill be happy, thx for your time.

I used the model viewer and I did a good image based on what I want, I just need a good artist to help me put something cool on it, I want something that has to do with the death knight, dark background i dont know maybe a night with the moonlight there i dont know, display the moon somehow, my char is a worgen so i want something DK+werewolf like thing for background and Fonts.. thx for your time =)

http://imageshack.us/f/20/azhh.jpg/

Name: Azhgard
    Tittle: the Immortal
    Guild: (none)

My pose is exactly what appears in the picture, with the same equipment, weapon, and without a helmet.
    I use the pink background, because I read that helps artists when working on photoshop =)
    Ill be happy if you guys help me with this, again thx for your time and keep the good work, GRATS!
    Velk Go back to WMV take the same picture but press Ctrl+Alt I believe so that it removes the glow around the render

Ending it is all I fucking think about, that's the shit I think about
    All alone, bawling 'til my mothafuckin' eyes bleed