Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    http://www.dafont.com/evanescence.font

I'll create a video Tutorial on how I do these so called colors sometime this month
    That font on the Nervex sig is not Evanescence. It's either a leaf font or she added the leafs in there with a brush.

ETA: Looking through my fonts I found it. It's called Leaf1. I'll supply the link for ya. http://www.dafont.com/leaf1.font
    Last edited by Safhira; 2011-06-15 at 01:54 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    That font on the Nervex sig is not Evanescence. It's either a leaf font or she added the leafs in there with a brush.
    Ah my mistake, though it was mine he/she was referring too

Woosh
    Last edited by Resentful; 2011-06-15 at 01:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, like safhira said, it's Leaf1

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

Quote Originally Posted by Caiti View Post
    I know I haven't posted in ages, although I've had some requests and whatnot, but as from today, I'll be hanging my signature making up for good.

There's some extremely talented artists about and I wish you all good luck with your future creations and I'll still check everyday as I have been for the past few years

So bye for now!

Caiti
    awww, thanks for all your awesome tutorials Its how I got started in this.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Sup guys, i hope some kind soul would help me out with my guild banner. Here it goes:

Banner:
    Size: 510 x 120 pixels.. we can change the web template to accomodate if its bigger
    Visible text: Litany of Fury
    Logo: We need a new logo, as our old 1 is abit blur and doesnt stand out too well. Can be seen at litanyoffury.net
    General colour scheme: Some metal color text with some fire at the edges? Anything goes as long it blends with the website.
    Any extras: Would appreciate if the the logo would be provided as well, will be using it on our kill shots as a crest.

Many thanks!
    Last edited by Pwnz; 2011-06-15 at 07:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    PM Request:

I hate how it gets lighter after I upload it
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiti View Post
    I know I haven't posted in ages, although I've had some requests and whatnot, but as from today, I'll be hanging my signature making up for good.

There's some extremely talented artists about and I wish you all good luck with your future creations and I'll still check everyday as I have been for the past few years

So bye for now!

Caiti
    You will be missed.

---------- Post added 2011-06-15 at 08:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTaco93 View Post
    PM Request:

It might be that your Photoshop is defaulting to the wrong color setting for the preview. Mine is stuck on CMYK, and I have to change it to monitor RGB each time I open a new file. It even has monitor RGB checkmarked, but it still doesn't actually do the switch until I click it again. It might be that yours is doing that too. Try going to View > Proof Setup >Monitor RGB and see if that lightens the image you have opened. If it does, you know your problem. :P

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

Deleted
    Alright i'd have a question for the artists, which program would you advise to someone who is really willing to learn out of the best tools and to carry along with them.
    I'v heard deviantart and dafont are the basilary 2 to gather fonts and effects from, altough i have not heard what exactly i should dw - buy in order to have the best compilation of tools to start up, any help is very apreciated !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Camael View Post
    Alright i'd have a question for the artists, which program would you advise to someone who is really willing to learn out of the best tools and to carry along with them.
    I'v heard deviantart and dafont are the basilary 2 to gather fonts and effects from, altough i have not heard what exactly i should dw - buy in order to have the best compilation of tools to start up, any help is very apreciated !
    All you really need is Photoshop CS5, and Topaz if you like the effect of it. Everything else is just the brushes and stuff from dA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    All you really need is Photoshop CS5, and Topaz if you like the effect of it. Everything else is just the brushes and stuff from dA.
    Saw that there are several sub names such as : Topaz clean, topaz bla bla bla, which is the one you ment ? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hell123 View Post
    Hello there, I would love this to be done, thank you in be forehand.

Wallpaper:

Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Visible text: Hellfighter

Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/hellfighter/advanced

Gear set: Tier 11 HC

Helm visible: Yes.

Your pose: Weapon in a swing please.

General colour scheme: Red, like a flame breath or magma ~

Any extras: If possible to make Deathwing in the background spewing flame breath, or anything like that.
    Claimed. Had to work on it a bit before I decided whether I could pull it off to my own standards. It's almost done.

---------- Post added 2011-06-15 at 09:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Camael View Post
    Saw that there are several sub names such as : Topaz clean, topaz bla bla bla, which is the one you ment ? :P
    Topaz Clean is what you want.

---------- Post added 2011-06-15 at 10:38 AM ----------

Aaaand, done. I'm happy with it.

Last edited by Eruionmel; 2011-06-15 at 10:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heya ^^ I want to have a sig made so if anyone could take their time to make one, I would appreciate it!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../kosian/simple (armory link)

Gear set: The tier 12 (if possible) and if that doesnt work, the tier 11, please.

Helm visible: Hell yeaaaaaah!

Pose: Well, can I have like Firelands and/or Ragnaros in the background.

Colour Scheme: Well, alot of fire if you can make the Firelands one and if that doesnt work, like alot of dark purple and kinda dark which fits a death knight.

Extras: Nothing really but if you come up with anything, go for it.

Thanks in advance. :3
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTaco93 View Post
    PM Request:

OMG i love it! thank you very much!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post

ETA: Looking through my fonts I found it. It's called Leaf1. I'll supply the link for ya. http://www.dafont.com/leaf1.font
    WOW! thanks alot <3

Signature:
    Visible text: Name and Server - Grondath - Aszune EU
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ndath/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 11 (Heroic)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Just fired an arcane barrage, maybe it could be shooting across the sig!
    General colour scheme: I quite like bluey colours...I guess arcane should be a lightish blue!
    Any extras: Keeping it basic with some nice text for my name and server and a flattering background would be great!

Hey, I would be very thankful if you made me this wallpaper, tired of standard windows..

Wallpaper:

Resolution: 1920x1080.

Visible text: no text.

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/ganx/simple
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/gnax/simple
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/ferler/simple

Gear set: T11 hc on all of them.

Your pose: Warrior swing, Mage cast and paladin heal.

General colour scheme: Black / Stars / Astral ish.

Any extras: none.

Thanks

Hey, I would be very thankful, bit tired of the old same standard windows wallpaper..

Wallpaper:

Resolution: 1920 x 1080.

Visible text: Maybe their names under them, or above, or just in some corner with a fancy text.

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/Ganx/advanced
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/Gnax/advanced
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/Ferler/advanced

Gear set: Tier 11 HC

Your pose: Ganx weapon swings, Gnax casts, Ferler heals.

General colour scheme: Dark, Stars / Astrals ish.

Any extra: None

Thanks

I finished my classes and got hired after being an intern in my current workplace. I am now a professional web developer/designer and have the evenings for myself. No more exams, yay! Also I did move to my new house so that's done too and I think I might be able to handle a few PM requests if anyone is interested. I need to sort out if I can do t12 (haven't checked yet) but through requests at me and I'll tell you what I can do!

Signature Portfolio - Signature Tutorial - PM requests: Not taking requests ATM - DO NOT PM MULTIPLE ARTISTS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drael View Post
    I finished my classes and got hired after being an intern in my current workplace. I am now a professional web developer/designer and have the evenings for myself. No more exams, yay! Also I did move to my new house so that's done too and I think I might be able to handle a few PM requests if anyone is interested. I need to sort out if I can do t12 (haven't checked yet) but through requests at me and I'll tell you what I can do!
    Yay! Also, you should be able to do T12 as long as you have an updated PTR client.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I have finally made the transition from my 80lb old CRT monitor to a widescreen LCD and so I want a good background to show on it. So of course I came here!

Resolution:
    1920x1080
    Visible text: Name (Elementress - Enhance Shaman), Guild (Sacred Samophlange), Server (Skywall)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tress/advanced
    Gear set: Full Heroic T11 dual-wielding http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/59443 (Crul'korak, the Lightning's Arc) Am enhance spec in case my resto spec is shown on armory.
    Helm visible: Left to the Artists discretion
    Your pose: Left to the Artists discretion
    General colour scheme: overall want it kinda dark
    Any extras:
    some lightning action going on perhaps? pretty flexible here

Thanks for everyone who contributes to this thread. It's been pretty epic.