I think i made this to busy but she loves it so here for your viewing pleasure:
    (non mmo sig)

VR2

Thanks to all who helped me with the models

Thanks all

Quote Originally Posted by CryptFiend View Post
    What are the dimensions used for this tutorial?
    Say what?

Deleted
    So, i have been experimenting with paladin signatures, trying to add some sort of radiant light behind the render, but nothing i try seems to work!! Can anybody help me? give me some tips on how you would do it?

I add an extra layer with just a yellow light behind it (or orange or pink) and then smuge it up and lower the opacity a bit, then when it comes time to screw with the colors i boost that color a bit in 'shadows' and it makes it all shiny
    http://alinaalmora.deviantart.com/ga...et=24#/d3fqbvf like that one
    and this one
    http://alinaalmora.deviantart.com/ga...et=24#/d3cz2wq

BP's Tutorial:
    http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/6907/tutgdgd.jpg
    Is the one I used religously when I first started (I have it bookmarked!)
    Last edited by Amalisa; 2011-08-05 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amalisa View Post
    BP's Tutorial:
    http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/6907/tutgdgd.jpg
    Is the one I used religously when I first started (I have it bookmarked!)
    Oh no, not that one. Thought it was long gone :c

Non MMO request:

Oh no, not that one. Thought it was long gone :c
    I love it :3 Keep it on my bookmark bar under my address bar! <3

Deleted
    BOOM! Experimenting Done:

Would love feedback on how people think the radiant light looks on him..

Hey! Oustanding artwork here guys. I've decided to show my hunter some love, since he's been with me since vanilla

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1366x768
    Basic idea: My hunter sitting in the middle of a forest with his pets gathered around him.
    Pets: (Would been cool if all could be included, but guess it's a sick job)
    Most important: Santaclaws, Snippy, ulf, Painsplit, Nightmare, Shelby (Fireturtle skin), Gizmo, Sprakz & Odin.
    Visible text: Canute (somewhere along the bottom)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory
    Gear set: Hunter t8 (green)
    Weapons: Thor'idal (hanging on a branch in a nearby tree). Black Ice, (Standing majestic up against the same tree)
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Sitting in middle, maybe close to bonfire or perhaps a moonbeam hits him, somethign to make him the main focus. pets can be in all kinda crazy poses.
    General colour scheme: Darkish forest, rest is up to you, maybe at night.
    Any extras
    : good luck it's a bit complex request, and thanks in advance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skrunch View Post

Well I for one would change to to a lighter colour, perhaps fading to yellow with a hint of orange towards the edges. Other than that, I like it. BTW, what's the font you used for 'Arthas Menethil'?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Well I for one would change to to a lighter colour, perhaps fading to yellow with a hint of orange towards the edges. Other than that, I like it. BTW, what's the font you used for 'Arthas Menethil'?
    Thanks, will give it a try, its "Sir William" on DaFont! [Go back a page, there is a link a previous post!]

Quote Originally Posted by Skrunch View Post

This is beautiful! I'd suggests making the light more whitish and then it would be perfect. I'm also loving that FONT!

| Pm Signature Requests Closed. | My work |

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Dragonslayer Battlecóck
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Don't have enough posts to link! It's Battlecóck on Nordrassil. ]=

Gear set: Tier 3/Ht12 whichever the artist likes more, I like them both equally. [=
    Your pose: /insult or /roar, up to the artist
    General colour scheme: black/red/orange whichever the artist thinks looks best.
    Any extras: I leave this generally up to the artist that takes up the work, the only thing I would really like is maybe a burst of colour(following the general colour scheme) behind the character and/or whispy tendrils coming off of the characters outline, doesn't have to be all of it mind you, just what looks nifty. If you want to throw a big nasty dragon in the background feel free. Have fun with it!

Thanks to anyone that looks at this! I've wanted a sig for awhile, gave it a go with photoshop and man I suck. haha

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Tuliaawshar, Hand of A'dal <Non Disclosure Agreement>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Unfortunately, not allowed to post links yet. I am on the European Server Lightbringer with the name Tuliaawshar (But I am the only one on the european armory with that name).
    Gear set: Tier 5 of the Restoration version
    Your pose: Chain Heal Casting
    General colour scheme: Visible Darker Red
    Any extras: Ashes of Al'ar with the current amount of achievement points.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tazsar View Post
    Note sure who is taking Wallpaper requests, so I figured I'd just put it out there.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1600x900
    Visible text: Gormlaith <The Prophecy> (I don't necessarily need the <> in it)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory and Facial
    Gear set: T11, red
    Your pose: Doesn't really matter to me
    General colour scheme: Looking for something really simple, maybe some red, to go with the gear, but simple black background. Whatever YOU think looks good.
    Any extras: If possible, I'd love to have the Gryphon Hatchling pet in it as well. I'd prefer the toon to be off centre to the right, or more on the right side of the wallpaper.

I had originally asked Bat to do this, but things came up and unfortunately, it wasn't able to be done. So I'm just throwing this out there again. If anyone is able to do this, I'd be grateful. Thanks!

Looking for something similar to this. (Unfortunately, Brienna isn't taking requests *sadface*)

I could possibly be persuaded I just don't have a lot of free time (which is why my requests are closed) so you'd have to be willing to wait several days for me to get it done.

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

Deleted
    Hello, I'm an old veteran of WoW and I would like a signature for my beloved warrior!

Name: Avaríon (Note: the name is actually Avaríon, notice the í..but I rather call him Avarion since that's what I originally named him)
    Server: Stormscale EU.
    Spec: Arms.
    Armor: Preferably T3 (Dreadnaught Naxx 40) otherwise just my current gear.
    Weapon: Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds.
    Theme: Dark, and cold
    Hopefully someone gives this a shot! Anyways, thanks and good luck if you choose to make this one.

EDIT: I can't post links yet sadly, so I can't post my armory link..hopefully someone can do it for me or you can find it on your own..sorry for the trouble .
    Last edited by mmoc522fc38172; 2011-08-05 at 01:57 PM.

Deleted

My new WP.

Would anybody be interested in doing a Guild Banner for a website? If so, please let me know as I'm on the hunt for somebody who might be interested ^_~

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    *snip*

My new WP.
    LOVE LOVE LOooOOVE the added tail ^____^ beautiful!

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaldraeda View Post
    LOVE LOVE LOooOOVE the added tail ^____^ beautiful!
    Thanks.