Thank you Caiti, i love it!!!

-Ani

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anira1152 View Post
    Thank you Caiti, i love it!!!

-Ani
    You could have told me you where asking someone else as well :P Would have saved me some time of doing your signature.

-----
    On another note, Netheras signature done
    Last edited by Astrizia; 2011-09-19 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Added signature

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    You could have told me you where asking someone else as well :P Would have saved me some time of doing your signature.

-----
    On another note, Netheras signature done

OMFG that is kick ass.
    Thank you
    Neth
    Last edited by xillie; 2011-09-19 at 07:05 PM. Reason: not enough gnome hugs

I must apologies beforehand but this happens way too much and it's so fucking rude.

Anira1152, having one artist picking up your request, then ask someone else to do it within what, 12 hours? If you're raised with some manners you should know that wasting people's time is disrespectful to the maximum, especially when someone offers to help you and you frankly take it for granted.

This goes for everyone. Having a costume made signature is not a right, it's a privilege. Use your heads.

Deleted
    Hi,

Would like to request a signature

Visible text: Starfóx (name of toon) Dragonslayer title (which ever colour looks best)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Worgen Boomkin form eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bronze-dragonflight/starf%c3%b3x/advanced
    Your pose: casting starsurge with like a long trial from the cast with my current equipped staff

General colour scheme: night theme stars/moon black and purple

Many thanks in advance

Deleted
    Really sorry, I didn't see that they'd posted here and you'd picked it up

With that note, please don't PM me if you've PM'd someone else or know someone else has taken you're request.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiti View Post
    Really sorry, I didn't see that they'd posted here and you'd picked it up
    No worries, would be impossible to do this if it was up to us to keep track of who picked up what.

Deleted
    SO i'd appreciate a signature VERY much!

Visible text: Only my name: Sarophas
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (can't link yet -.-') Server: Ravencrest - EU, Class: Paladin, Level: 85.
    Gear set: I'd like to wear Paladin tier 8 (the white set please).
    Helm visible: I'd like the helmet to be shown, yes.
    Your pose: A close up (face and shoulders only) with an angry yet noble look on his face, would be amazing.
    Any extras: Some armor highlights (a little shine (maybe even a little worn, since im fighting evil)), just high definition as you see most signatures are.

@Caiti: Those look insanely amazing. I had forgotten how awesome you were with c4d's.

@Batpanic (because I don't like your new name!): Well said. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    @Batpanic (because I don't like your new name!): Well said. :3
    Sad panda.
    That's something I guess I have to live with for changing my last name soon(TM) *hint hint*

Congrats! - Elyaan.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2011-09-19 at 08:23 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brienna View Post
    That is amazing, Brienna, when you open your PM requests (if you ever will ) you are going to get spammed thanks to signatures like these!
    Last edited by mmocc3d40ddaa5; 2011-09-20 at 12:21 PM.

Torgerd.. your work is seriously amazing. I absolutely hate gnomes, but that last sig was completely stunning. For some one who just started recently, you're already absolutely fantastic. Way better than I ever was, especially when it comes to use of lighting and backgrounds. So, so good.

Also, Caiti. Gorgeous work, as always. Love to see when you open your requests.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you so much <3

---------- Post added 2011-09-19 at 10:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Amnesty View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Name
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Amnesty/simple
    Gear set: Current Gear except with a heroic t12 chest.
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Not casting, a close up post of some sort.
    General colour scheme: Something very blue and Priestly would be dandy, maybe a spirit of redemption in the background.

Thanks in advance!
    Picked this up via PM. Just so you guys now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vildkatt View Post
    That is amazing, Brienna, when you open your PM requests (if you ever will ) you are going to get spammed thanks to signatures like these!
    Thanks Vildkatt You're welcome to PM me if you want and I'll take a look at your request. That doesn't mean my requests are open though!

@Caiti: your work is absolutely stunning as always!
    @Torgerd: Love that Gnome signature you did. Do you get your backgrounds in WMV? I can never find them when I look for stuff like that.

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brienna View Post
    @Torgerd: Love that Gnome signature you did. Do you get your backgrounds in WMV? I can never find them when I look for stuff like that.
    A few is screenshots taken in game if I happen to find a stunning view but mostly Google is my friend
    Never tried to find actual sceneries in WMV, could be practical thou I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi there forum goers!

As someone who's done a little graphic design, I understand a few things:

-This is done on your free time. I respect that and appreciate it.
    -Some people like to have specifics on what they want designed. I really don't like to have restrictions on what you the graphic designer wants to do. That said, I have a small request:

I'd like an MMO Champ sig/avatar and here's what I had in mind (if you want to change it because you wanna do something else; Cool):

My main is a Paladin by the name of Practical (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tical/advanced). What I was thinking of having a sig kind of with the look/feel of something like the cover of Advent Rising (which can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Adventrisingbox.jpg) Mixed with the Beacon of Light look.

I don't want to direct too much...I'm just hoping that you guys can work with that and just run wild with it. Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mana23 View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Marvel GOML (goml is guild name abbreviated)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Marvel/simple
    Gear set: T12 or T13 (prefer t13 but if it's too hard t12 works fine)
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: What ever you feel looks best.
    General colour scheme: What ever goes best with t13.
    Any extras: If you feel anything needs to be added feel free to put your own twist on the signature.

Thanks for the work if you get to my request.

Edited my request it was too specific before.
    Last edited by Bulma; 2011-09-19 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    I must apologies beforehand but this happens way too much and it's so fucking rude.

Anira1152, having one artist picking up your request, then ask someone else to do it within what, 12 hours? If you're raised with some manners you should know that wasting people's time is disrespectful to the maximum, especially when someone offers to help you and you frankly take it for granted.

This goes for everyone. Having a costume made signature is not a right, it's a privilege. Use your heads.
    I understand the harsh language, and also understand why it could seem as rude. When going back, i see my mistake now...I had thought i had asked one for a signature and the other for a wallpaper, not both for a signature. You have my sincere apologies Torgerd for any time wasted on a signature. Your work is amazing. Thank you again Caiti for the signature...and again my apologies for the confusion.

Anira

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    PMR - > Icon request - > Undead All Rogue sets - >

I've been looking for a site for someone to help me with a signature for my guilds forum and have had no luck, hopefully you can answer my prayers.

Signature:
    Visible text: Hirschboeck, Sargeras, Archetype
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: It's not allowing me to post the link of my armory because i just joined the forums, i just posted my character information right above so hopefully that can help.
    Gear set: T13 would be nice but if thats un-achieveable, id like heroic t12.
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: I'd like to be just standing there if possible.
    General colour scheme: I like the whole ideal of shamans being able to contact the spiritual realm so if that could be incorporated id love it
    Any extras: If there could be like faded totems (draenei) along into the background it would be perfect.

I'd really appreciate if this could be done. If theres anything i can do to help let me know i will recheck this daily.