Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post

psst Geekissexy, I'm not an artist O .o
    You are you have a brilliant mind, as is shown by your work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature request, please

Visible text: Teesy of Dentarg EU, Seizure
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Teasy/advanced
    Gear set: Normal T11 for warriors please, with Aku-Mai shield (drop from Nefarian, also non heroic)
    Helm visible: Helm is fairly terrible, no please
    Your pose: Shieldblocking, with an angry, glaring look, face exposed, but lips and chin covered by the shield.
    General colour scheme: Something Mana-Tombish, if you may (love that lightblue/ lightgray)
    Any extras: I'd like to ask the artist, that will take care of my sig (hopefully! ) to add a little something from himself. I know i'll be happy

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    <very important post that should be read>
    Your sig is so adorable. *stares at the cute....seal creature thing for hours* Must....look away!

Hmm got a bit of a problem - mmo-champ doesnt save outgoing messages unless you tick a box which I ofc forgot and now I cannot remember which artist I PM'ed. :-(
    I think it might have been Caiti, but not 100% sure.

It was a mail regarding this post:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post13101819
    Haven't heard any reply, but didn't want to try out my luck with another artist when I'm not sure who I sent the first PM to.

Also, before I made the PM, I didn't seen anyone show interest for the post in here. Can anyone give me some hints for why my post does not appear interesting? I tried to write as much info as I could without narrowing down the creative expression that you will add to it - or at least that was my goal. :-)
    Is the problem mostly that I need 10 characters, making it a large job? Is there any way I can refine the request making it more appealing to start up on?

Sorry if I'm dealing with this in a wrong way, I'm just curious for how to make a better request.

Thanks a lot in advance.
    Cheers
    Krystala

Ps. Btw Soko - really loved your last sig - keep up the good work. :-)

Battlemaster Krystala || Flashbomba || Blitzerman
    Credit to Geekissexy for the awesome signature!

@ Flashbomba
    You pretty much hit the nail on the head when you address the fact that the request involves 10 characters. Working with 2 or more characters (in some cases even 1!) is quite an effort, getting everything to look good together. It's a rather big project that could take days to finish, I suppose a combination of lack of time and/or lack of patience could be the main reason why the request hasn't been picked up yet.

@ Kaelwryn
    It puts a smile on my face everytime I post :3

Deleted
    Hello there folks,

I've been following this thread for a while now and really like the sigs en avatars made by you guys/girls!!
    I'm a desktop publisher in RL so I thought I give it a go aswell using a few of the tutorials made by Nicollette & Drael. The one I'm using right now was made a few months ago and I would like some tips / criticism on it .

Here's the link: http : // remwaa.deviantart.com / # / d2y2qqp

Delete the spaces for the real thing ^^

Hi,
    I need help with changing the look of my avatar.
    Here is it: imageshack.us/photo/my-images/233/2a3d7dceb672f.jpg/
    Here is my armory: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/Almahid/simple
    The problem is that I want that man in the picture instead of "S" was my nickname + ilvl xD Alternatively, can be replaced by my character, although I would prefer to have my nickname on the chest.
    Don't change size, its ok for TS3 Avatar

Sorry for the lack of links but I have written not enough posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi everyone,
    I race changed/name changed, so I need a new siggy! The only visible text I want is my characters name which is Peanut. Wearing priest T12 heroic gear, helm visible. I'm linking my armory to show my what character looks like and the casting animation I want. As far as colours and such go, doesn't really matter to me [:
    Thanks in advanced to whoever picks this request up [:

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/spinebreaker/Peanut/simple

There's a template in the first post. Just sayin'.

Signature:
    Visible text: Rigoremortis
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...emortis/simple
    Gear set: t12 like in my armory
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: swinging axe, or posing however (in unholy spec, using heroic shannox axe, sometimes my armory might show my frost spec/setup, but id prefer the sig to be unholy, hence the ghoul request)
    General colour scheme: darker colors
    Any extras: id like the see the ghoul pet in the background if at all possible

sorry, didnt realize there was a specific template, my bad.
    Last edited by rigoremortis; 2011-09-26 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    Whee. I'm doing pretty well today.

(I really, really like this one.)

Lots of druids. O.o

All that's left in queue is a wallpaper.. and once I get that done I may open requests again.

And holy crap, there's so much pretty artwork going around this thread. All of you are amazing. <3

Eis,

I think i sat here for 20 mins and looked over each of these. Absolutely awesome. You are truly gifted.

-Ani

Quote Originally Posted by rigoremortis View Post
    sorry, didnt realize there was a specific template, my bad.
    Nice to see that everyone reads the title.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    psst Geekissexy, I'm not an artist O .o
    Then what would you call yourself, my dear? Signature-conjurer? <3

Oh, and lmfao @ abloogy woogy woo. I almost spit up my cereal from laughing.

This is my first post and im really dying to get a siggy
    class- rogue
    name- Ouch
    race- Human
    if any1 could make me a siggy that would be AMAZING :3

Quote Originally Posted by tankthespank View Post
    This is my first post and im really dying to get a siggy
    class- rogue
    name- Ouch
    race- Human
    if any1 could make me a siggy that would be AMAZING :3
    Welcome to the forums. Now, I'd like to direct you to the first post. Please read it (or just the relevant bits, like the template). The title even says so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    And while I'm at it, in my opinion Soko's work is fantastic, every little piece. If I had a signature from him, I'd love and cherish it for the amount of work put into it, and not throw it away like an old and overused plushie 'cause his artistic mind spoke to him in a different way than my mind did.
    I could not agree more but then again I love the work most of you do here on MMO Champions. To be honest with you all, you are all my insperation to all my World Of Warcraft work that i have done & is doing. (you are my gods)
    I have pointed out that i have some favorites artists here but you are all (most of you) insanely good and makes LOVELY signatures, avatars, headers, logos, wallpapers etc.

And last i wanna say that i can take some easy requests (with easy i mean easy), cuz iam not that good with photoshop :P

Deleted

Red face

Ok, so. I'm about to race change my tauren paladin into a blood elf + Changing his name aswell.

Visible text: Ikiliekki, the Noble.
    Armory link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...thorn/advanced (just for the item names)
    Screenshot : http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/1898/bolthorn.jpg
    Gear set: Paladin Tier 11, as in the screenshot.
    Helm visible: Nope. As seen on the screenshot.
    Your pose: I would prefer see him casting a healing spell with the yellow glow effect aswell.
    General colour scheme: Golden, glowing, metallic maybe. Whatever you consider as holy colors
    Any extras: If possible i would like to see my Swift Zulian Tiger in the background aswell, or faded in the background ( http://image.offgamers.com/gameguide...liantiger1.jpg )
    Last edited by mmocd60d995949; 2011-09-26 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Edited visible text

Sup guys took a break from PS trying to get back in made this for a buddy of mine

Watcha guys think!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Then what would you call yourself, my dear? Signature-conjurer? <3

Oh, and lmfao @ abloogy woogy woo. I almost spit up my cereal from laughing.
    Well people normally call me Nick or Soko.You see, it have the benefit of getting my attention since I actually react to those names.

- Soko

Quote Originally Posted by loubot88 View Post
    I didn't see this one done so I picked it up. Again, if you're not pleased with I'm very sorry. I'm trying to get my mojo back and I know I'm not very good but I hope you like it anyway.

MMO-Champion size:
    Last edited by Safhira; 2011-09-26 at 10:42 PM.