Deleted
    Is anyone able to do an avatar only? I want a new avatar but I'd rather keep the signature I have so I have no idea would the signature-makers be bothered making just an avatar.. If anyone can be bothered let me know and I'll toss my request in a PM to you. (:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yumisara View Post
    If you downloaded the PTR, and have the Model viewer, turn on Discovering Item under File, and when you search for gear, type in "item".
    thanks alot<3

15+ Year Old Account
    PM Request:

Quote Originally Posted by Sorriow
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: just "Sorriow" would be cool, please not in the center of the image.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...rriow/advanced, I realize now, how shitty this looks in the armory. :X
    Gear set: The S8 arena set would be fancy.
    Helm visible: It would be cool if the helm is visible in his hands or something, but please not on the head. If you can't make that, just drop it.
    Your pose: "Some kneeling, sad, yelling"-pose would be fine. You know, like in the movies. ;D
    General colour scheme: A dark color scheme would be nice. a lil' mix of red and black.
    Any extras: You can decide this. As you may see from my suggested pose, the wallpaper should show depressing, sad, maybe angry emotions. It's up to you, how you want to create this.
    My first wallpaper! I selected 1920x1080 as the resolution when I started in PS but when I uploaded it the size seems to have changed. Any suggestions as to how I ensure the requester gets the size he asked for?

PM requests:Closed|Queue:4|My Work

Arhiana, make sure you select the Original size option when you upload the wallpaper. The default setting is set to a slightly smaller resolution.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Arhiana, make sure you select the Original size option when you upload the wallpaper. The default setting is set to a slightly smaller resolution.
    Thank you, Engelen! After checking out your comment I went back to DeviantART and tried to re-upload it. When I upload the image there is no option called "fullview size." I wonder if I need to have a paid/premium subscription to be able to do it? =/

*EDIT*

Derp, nevermind! It magically appeared. *giggles*

Thanks again!
    Last edited by Arhiana; 2011-10-06 at 07:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    PM Request:

Don't Worry Stormreage, I'm working on your request as well.
    Last edited by Yumisara; 2011-10-06 at 07:36 PM.

man. all these artists are amazing its really cool seeing all of the diffrent things you do in photoshop to create these.

ps:this took 5 minutes longer to type because engelens seal keeps running around incircles every time i type.

Sig by myself
    Requests:Open
    my work

Quote Originally Posted by Arhiana View Post
    Thank you, Engelen! After checking out your comment I went back to DeviantART and tried to re-upload it. When I upload the image there is no option called "fullview size." I wonder if I need to have a paid/premium subscription to be able to do it? =/

*EDIT*

Derp, nevermind! It magically appeared. *giggles*

Thanks again!
    Ah, brilliant. You're welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Eronote View Post
    ps:this took 5 minutes longer to type because engelens seal keeps running around incircles every time i type.
    It's an attention grabber for sure! :3

Or adding onto what Batpanic (Engelen :/) said, make sure you have the box ticked to allow download of the wallpaper. Once you've posted the wallpaper onto DeviantArt, go to the wallpaper's specific page, and look to the right of the webpage.

Click on the "Download Image" to get the full sized image:

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey so while we're throwing around tips, I nearly went mad the other night trying to figure out how to make an avatar from a signature I had made. I saved the siggy as a JPEG, the re-opened it in PS (so there were no silly layers or anything to create more data) and cropped the area I wanted for the avatar. Then when I saved it I tried to change the quality of it to get it under 10kb but the smallest I could get it was 30kb. I even checked out the MMO thread on how to turn an image into an avatar but I could NOT figure it out for the life of me! It wasn't like I was trying to take a large section of the avatar or anything either, just the head of the character. HALP!

When you save the avatar, go to Save for Web and Devices (Alt + Shift + Ctrl +S). From there, you can adjust the quailty and file size of the avatar. You can push it down quite far without losing too much quailty.
    There's another way that I can't think of atm, way too tired to check as well.

Last edited by Nacly; 2011-10-06 at 08:02 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Or adding onto what Batpanic (Engelen :/) said, make sure you have the box ticked to allow download of the wallpaper. Once you've posted the wallpaper onto DeviantArt, go to the wallpaper's specific page, and look to the right of the webpage.

Click on the "Download Image" to get the full sized image:
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    When you save the avatar, go to Save for Web and Devices (Alt + Shift + Ctrl +S). From there, you can adjust the quailty and file size of the avatar. You can push it down quite far without losing too much quailty.
    There's another way that I can't think of atm, way too tired to check as well.
    You are amazing, thank you both for being so helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by Arhiana View Post
    You are amazing, thank you both for being so helpful!
    Glad to help! Good luck

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yumisara View Post
    Don't Worry Stormreage, I'm working on your request as well.
    Can't wait to see it

hey guys. im having a lsight issue. yesterday when i was working on my first sig(below)i was able to acess my wow ptr files. and today im getting an error message that says
    Fatal Error: wow model viewer does not support your version of world of warcraft. any ideas why this is so?

Sig by myself
    Requests:Open
    my work

Deleted
    My first two PM requests on mmo-champ forums:

More examples of my work can be found from my DeviantArt. I'm still open for requests, got T13/S11 too.
    Last edited by mmocb8f08f038a; 2011-10-07 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Fixed links.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very nice work Shiri. I love having new artists around that have a great eye for signatures.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiri View Post
    My first two PM requests on mmo-champ forums:

More examples of my work can be found from my DeviantArt. I'm still open for requests, got T13/S11 too.
    Thanks a lot Shiri!

Thanks to Shiri for this awesome signature!

Is anyone else having problems with WMV mine is saying it doesnt support my version of WoW that i should update my client