i thought the same.
    the characters look great, but the background is lacking.. something. not quite sure what

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Hmmm, what problem are you having?
    Nothing major--I just don't have any of the new armor items showing up. I followed the steps you listed, I have the PTR files all updated, and have Discovery and NPC Items selected, so not sure why they won't show up. I'm not worried about it though...just can't do any signatures or artwork with the new items. It's all good, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since I finally got T13 working again, and I felt like the world is a bit brighter this week I tried out some signatures.
    Just for my own chars, and not for MMO but like to know what you guys think.

(just migrated a lot of chars to the horde side, so making new sigs for them is actually quite fun)

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taters91 View Post
    Hey again! So because I love most of the images you guys can make within seconds! I would like to get a sig made for a friend of mine, shes female so it has to be abit "girly" haha. So here goes!

Visible text: Name: Cazzandra, Realm: Talnivarr EU Realm
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zzandra/simple
    Gear set: The new Tier 13 set
    Helm visible: Nope!
    Your pose: She needs to be looking as if she is on to something, she has something on her mind, still keeping the "nice" face. (Placed at the left side of the sig not all the way though)
    General colour scheme: Anything that would go well with the tier set I suppose and keep it something that a female would like :P Maybe glitter but not to much? I'll let you guys decide!
    Any extras: If it's possible could we get a Gummy Bear coming out from the right bottom side as if its being very nosy. Strange request but it is for a friend of mine :P Make sure it's red!

I am sure my friend will love this and I cannot wait to see what you guys come up with for this! ^_^
    Thank you ever so much for your time and efforts in advanced!
    I'll take a swing at this one! It's fun getting to do girly ones ^_^

Let me know what you think!

PM requests:Closed|Queue:4|My Work

Quote Originally Posted by Xrated View Post

Hope you like it <3

Thanks! looks awesome!

Dragon Soul 4/8 Heroic <Strife> Hellscream EU! ->Armory<-
    Proud owner of Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wallpaper Request Preview:

Download link: http://www.deviantart.com/download/2...ya-d4cgi95.png

I hope you love it! This is one of my most favorite pieces. Almost all of it is custom, from the glows on the totems to the moon in the sky, as well as the rocks I used for the toon to stand on out of model viewer. I had a LOT of fun working on this. <3

Tried some different things with this, what do you guys think?
    Last edited by Geekissexy; 2011-10-11 at 12:38 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhiana View Post
    I'll take a swing at this one! It's fun getting to do girly ones ^_^

Let me know what you think!
    THATS EPIC! Haha really good work there
    That bear is awesome hehe.

Thank you ever so much!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninetyseven View Post
    Thanks! looks awesome!
    Glad you like it <3

And also did one outta boredom > . <

Also Made 2 for a guildies

---------- Post added 2011-10-10 at 08:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    Since I finally got T13 working again, and I felt like the world is a bit brighter this week I tried out some signatures.
    Just for my own chars, and not for MMO but like to know what you guys think.

(just migrated a lot of chars to the horde side, so making new sigs for them is actually quite fun)
    Beautiful, Love the lighting and detail. Very nicely done
    Last edited by Xrated; 2011-10-11 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eatme View Post
    Visible text: Name: Someone
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Someone/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 12 HC. (I like purples ;D) With the purple daggers from Firelands.
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Your pose: Idle combat. Or stealth idle (but take what you think fits better.)
    General colour scheme: Dark, but I love blue and purple, and black ;P hehe but it's up to the artist
    Any extras: Maybe something of my druid Sociopath in the background as a firekitty.

Anyways thank you if you decide to do this it would be very much appreciated, I wanted a signature maybe an avatar aswell of it.
    <3 this thread. Keep up the awesome work.
    sorry this one took so long XD. family over for thanks giving and whatnot. anyhow here u go hope u love it :d. if u want anything changed just ask.

sig:
    Last edited by Eronote; 2011-10-11 at 01:18 AM.

Sig by myself
    Requests:Open
    my work

10+ Year Old Account

I hope you love it! This is one of my most favorite pieces. Almost all of it is custom, from the glows on the totems to the moon in the sky, as well as the rocks I used for the toon to stand on out of model viewer. I had a LOT of fun working on this. <3

Looks great! I really like how you did the sky especially.. the totems look good as well!
    <3 Thanks Geekissexy for the sig <3

10+ Year Old Account
    <3 Thanks!

Stunning! I always struggled with totems, urs came out really well.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexaddict View Post
    Hello guys, long time lurker here. Been looking at some tutorials here and a friend asked me to make a wallpaper for him. Here's what I came up with:

Any suggestions, criticism or comments are welcome
    Dude, that looks amazing, I dig.

Also PM Request:

15+ Year Old Account
    PM Request:
    Quote Originally Posted by arlen
    Hi I really like your graphic work and was hoping you'd be interested in doing a signature and avatar for me.
    Visible text: Arlen and Herald of the Titans if you think it goes good with the signature.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Can see the face in my armory because of my shield, so here's a link to the face and hair I'm using: http://i.imgur.com/kgOjD.jpg
    Gear set: Paladin Tier 6 (Lightbringer) with Tabard of the Lightbringer if you can make it fit and somewhat visible. If it doesn't look good then no worries, can skip the tabard.
    Helm visible: No thanks
    Your pose: I'll leave this up to you, whichever pose you think looks the best.
    If you do choose to do this, thank you so much. Greatly appreciated.

For the record, I find humans to be quite boring to work with. No matter how I posed this toon she made me feel sleepy haha... Hopefully the signature doesn't look boring. Let me know what you think!

As an aside, here is a siggy I made for a guildie. She likes to eat boomkins (but has yet to discover how delectable I am SHHH).

Last edited by Arhiana; 2011-10-11 at 03:19 AM.

PM requests:Closed|Queue:4|My Work

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh! Em! Gee!

This is, by far, the best signature I've done yet. I'm just so proud of it!

I hope the person who requested it likes it, and Elyaan - did I make you proud? I used your tutorial!

How are you guys getting those super faint horde/alliance logos in the images? I saw the vector thread ages ago.. is it just that thing turned white and put on low opacity? (Also, if you have a link to the vector thread, I'd love it. Lost mine when my laptop went boom. )

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually have two that I made for myself that are just saved images.

However! For the longest time I used these: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-Vector-Logos that you can use as well.

I always make sure they are white when I paste them on my image, and then I set the layer to "Overlay" and move the opacity up and down until it's where I like it.

Hope that helps!

PMR request:

WP:
    Without starfall

With starfall http://i.imgur.com/cf9QR.jpg

Sig:

Ava:
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

10+ Year Old Account
    That avatar is different and unique, I like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually have two that I made for myself that are just saved images.

However! For the longest time I used these: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-Vector-Logos that you can use as well.

I always make sure they are white when I paste them on my image, and then I set the layer to "Overlay" and move the opacity up and down until it's where I like it.

Hope that helps!
    Also, you can use the LifeCraft Font and type [ or ^ for 2 different Horde symbols and ] for the Alliance lion head.

Oh, and a message to those in my queue; I'm moving in a few days and won't have the internet 'till Sunday, so I'll probably be too busy to get your sigs done for a while. I'll probably write down your requests and do them while I wait for Comcast to install mah interwebz so I'll have something to do :\
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.