Deleted

Yes its a Druid Goblin

15+ Year Old Account
    Just a reminder that I'm open for requests, and I have the new 4.3 gear!
    Last edited by Arhiana; 2011-10-17 at 03:05 PM.

PM requests:Closed|Queue:4|My Work

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    PM Request:

Dear ladies and gents:

I am going to take a small break from requests. I get burned out when people are hateful to me in their PM's, when people promise something in return for my time spent and don't do it, and also I refuse to share my time on this forum right now with someone that will most undoubtedly have something negative and hateful to say about most people's work. I just don't care for it.

For those of you that have been so appreciative and supportive with all the nice comments about everything I've made - thank you so much!

If you have a pending PM with me, I apologize. I will do my best to finish them, but if I feel I can't I will message you and let you know. <3
    There's really people being hateful? That's just SO wrong
    Take it easy, relax. A big /hug to you Geeki!
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

Dear ladies and gents:

I am going to take a small break from requests. I get burned out when people are hateful to me in their PM's, when people promise something in return for my time spent and don't do it, and also I refuse to share my time on this forum right now with someone that will most undoubtedly have something negative and hateful to say about most people's work. I just don't care for it.

For those of you that have been so appreciative and supportive with all the nice comments about everything I've made - thank you so much!
    Meh Geeki, sigh, people can be. . well people. Sorry to hear, and I know tons of us LOVE your work. As for those certain ppl who say shit bout others work, pity havent been dealt with before.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

The two posters above have summed up my opinion, Geek. Good luck with whatever you do next, and you will be missed.

P.S. Thanks again for the wallpaper. :3

P.S.x2. Report those rude individuals, so that the Mods can deal with them. Elysia summed up this matter perfectly. PM's still count as part of this forum.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2011-10-17 at 05:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    PM Request:

Dear ladies and gents:

If you have a pending PM with me, I apologize. I will do my best to finish them, but if I feel I can't I will message you and let you know. <3

Geek, Don't let them get you down. Remember, You are doing them a favor and if they don't appreciate your time and effort, just /shrug em off. But take a break and relax alittle. No need to get stressed.

PM Request:

Dear ladies and gents:

Who would do such a thing? Seriously Gee, don't leave. You do us a huge service and each day I anticipate your next release as they seem to get better and better. Also check, your PM's.

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plum View Post
    how do you guys use firehawks? my WMV has them all buggy and glitchy looking. I want to put one in a sig.
    I painted one while looking at a screenshot. Sorry...no easy fix, I guess :-/

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for all the sweet words guys! I'll be back, just taking a break. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Love the work and time artists put into these requests. If someone would find the time to do this wallpaper for me I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks again.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: None
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arvel/advanced http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p...Z13/ingame.png
    Gear set: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...29-d37lw0r.png gear set from the npc Yesera if you wish can use another druid set anything simplistic that would go with a druid.
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Want to be in night elf form using starfall. I like the glow around my character when you use this spell.
    General colour scheme: Nature with a night glow type of look
    Any extras: To be near the world tree. Feel free to do what ever you think looks best with sizes,scale,and details.
    Last edited by Bulma; 2011-10-17 at 06:58 PM.

pm:

Sig by myself
    Requests:Open
    my work

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    Meh Geeki, sigh, people can be. . well people. Sorry to hear, and I know tons of us LOVE your work. As for those certain ppl who say shit bout others work, pity havent been dealt with before.
    This. Have a nice relaxing break though and come back refreshed. Lots of people here waiting to see your lovely work again!

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, i ended up redoing the entire flames of the hawk. it came out perfect.

---------- Post added 2011-10-17 at 05:30 PM ----------

eronote, in what quality do you save your work? all of your ideas and creativity is something that really adds to the community. but I'm thinking if you save your work with higher quality it would come out 10x better. not trying to be negative, just make your stuff better.

LF Female Human priest or Female Night elf Priest to make signatures for. Pref t11 :3

Quote Originally Posted by Plum View Post
    yeah, i ended up redoing the entire flames of the hawk. it came out perfect.

---------- Post added 2011-10-17 at 05:30 PM ----------

eronote, in what quality do you save your work? all of your ideas and creativity is something that really adds to the community. but I'm thinking if you save your work with higher quality it would come out 10x better. not trying to be negative, just make your stuff better.
    well i do save it with save for web and devices. and its usually at the highest saving setting*
    but yes i have noticed a slight quality deterioration from photoshop to the forum
    Last edited by Eronote; 2011-10-17 at 09:43 PM.

Sig by myself
    Requests:Open
    my work

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolette View Post
    LF Female Human priest or Female Night elf Priest to make signatures for. Pref t11 :3
    I have a signature already but what about an Avatar?

I need a new one.

Talking about a Avatar of a Human Priest.

Credit to Eronote.
    Credit to Shiri for Avatar

PM Request:

Dear ladies and gents:

Sorry to see you go, but don't let them get you down! You're wallpapers are without a doubt some of the greatest art I've seen from these artists here, and I'd be greatly saddened if no more came from you

Best of wishes and I hope to see your art again!

10+ Year Old Account
    Enjoy your break, Geeki! I give you /hugz and tacoz.

PM Request:

Super proud of this one
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTaco93 View Post
    Enjoy your break, Geeki! I give you /hugz and tacoz.

PM Request:

Super proud of this one
    That looks fantastic. whenever I use that haircut with male humans though, I usually blur the awkward hairline to make it look more natural. otherwise, still a 10/10 in my book.

PMR:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    Sorry to see you go, but don't let them get you down! You're wallpapers are without a doubt some of the greatest art I've seen from these artists here, and I'd be greatly saddened if no more came from you

Best of wishes and I hope to see your art again!
    Honestly it's drove tons of artists away from here.