Edit for reposting... Again.
    Last edited by Critcryin; 2011-12-22 at 01:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    PMR:

I love your stuff. Love it.+

Deleted

My latest signature I made for practice. Quite happy with it. What I don't like is the weird hand due to WoW models and the fact that the focal point is on that particular part. Need to practise proper lighting also.
    Last edited by mmoc9f3c8526e6; 2011-12-13 at 10:02 PM.

Deleted
    Finished request for a guildie. I was also asked to include our guild mascot, the wolf called Benson! Couldn't resist doing this.

10+ Year Old Account
    My new personal sig for the moment. Troll hair sucks.

PMR:

Non-MMO Champ

MMO Champ

CLOSING QUEUE FOR THE HOLIDAYS
    sorry.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted
    They're beautiful, thank you so much!

you're very welcome Kass <33
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted
    BAM! New one for myself, yet again.. For some reason I couldn't get any sleep tonight and I just thought "Hey, I'll try that whole dual thing now!".. Yeeeeah. I like the result though. Three versions for the avatar too! I've been creative.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    BAM! New one for myself, yet again.. For some reason I couldn't get any sleep tonight and I just thought "Hey, I'll try that whole dual thing now!".. Yeeeeah. I like the result though. Three versions for the avatar too! I've been creative.
    While I like the sig itself I really like the 3 avatars as a sig. Make 'em a tad bit bigger to accommodate the sig size but I'm really diggin' the 3 split as a total sig.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    While I like the sig itself I really like the 3 avatars as a sig. Make 'em a tad bit bigger to accommodate the sig size but I'm really diggin' the 3 split as a total sig.
    I agree with Safhira. Changing the three avatars into an actual sig would look amazingly cool. Ofc the original is beautiful as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    I'm just not sure how! You mean with a separation like that? Well sort of like it's now, with some lines thrown in between them. :P I didn't even realise that the avatars would make a nice signature too. Haha. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi!
    Signature:
    I imagine kinda my Priest, Yenya, on one side and my Rogue, Yenya, on the other and the name in between.
    Visible text: Yenya
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Yenya(Priest) and Yenya(Rogue)
    Gear set: T4 without belt and weapons, including(if shown) matching boots for the Priest, d3 with weapons and belt/boots/cape as shown in the armory and Shattered Sun tabard for the Rogue.
    Helm visible: Yes on Priest(this one), No on Rogue
    Your pose: Priest: Casting a Light Spell(Prayer of Healing) Rogue: DW Combat-Ready-Stance
    General colour scheme: Holy Light for Priest's side and uuuhm...maybe something purple-shadowy for the rogue's one, if this fits with the Dark Armor/Light. If it doesnt fit that nice mixed or with the Wings, do what you think fits best.
    Any extras: Holy Archangel-Wings for my Priestess!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    I'm just not sure how! You mean with a separation like that? Well sort of like it's now, with some lines thrown in between them. :P I didn't even realise that the avatars would make a nice signature too. Haha. :3
    Aye. Just like it is now, no lines just a transparent separation a tad bit bigger or smaller depending on what you like. You've inspired me, I may have to try it out myself!
    Last edited by Safhira; 2011-12-14 at 01:33 PM.

Hello! I'd like to make you a sig request guys! My character is a Male Goblin Warrior.
    I would like the sig with t6, Cursed vision of sargeras helm, and warglaives of azzinoth weapons if possible i'll be very grateful! thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JoelitoC View Post
    Hello! I'd like to make you a sig request guys! My character is a Male Goblin Warrior.
    I would like the sig with t6, Cursed vision of sargeras helm, and warglaives of azzinoth weapons if possible i'll be very grateful! thanks!
    Please use the template from the first post when you're requesting a signature.

PMR

pmr if you want one

And a new sig for myself.

Oh and thank you, Geeki, for the kind words!

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: This is for a phone with a 4.3" display. I'm not too tech savvy so if you need more info regarding resolution please let me know.
    Visible text: No text please
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I can't post links yet, but she's Kalinyx on Stormrage, EU.
    Gear set: Tier 6, 1, or 13. Whichever suits your artistic decisions!
    Helm visible: If its tier 13, yes please, unless it looks stupid. I trust your judgement.
    Your pose: I'd rather not have her in the casting pose, but I'd like something sinister/serious looking, rather than smiles!
    General colour scheme: Blacks/Greys or neutral colours (such as a sepia scheme). Her skin colours got a blue tint so that could be worked in aswell. However I would like the first layer of the background to be either blakc or white.
    Any extras: I'll leave this to your judgement. Sorry if I'm not giving you much to go by, I'm hoping the loose specifications allow you to be more...artistic.

Thank you in advance. Please could you pm me the final work aswell, I may miss it in this thread.

I am currently looking for something a little bit more complicated than a forum signature (But it is pretty close)

I am creating a Recruitment page on my new website and I am looking for a forum sig for each class in game.

Size: 400w x 200h
    Classes: Death Knight, Druid, Hunter, Mage, Paladin, Priest, Shaman, Rogue, Warlock, Warrior, and possible Monk as well. (Going to need a seperate sig for each class)
    Name: Class Name
    Pose: T6 for each Class and T11 heroic for Death Knight. If you happen to do the Monk just something that look's good.
    Colour Scheme: This is up to the Artist.