Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skylar1 View Post
    did any1 see this?
    '

Umm, ofc I think ppl have seen it but we do this on our free time and we don't maybe want to do you're request.

Also another thing, I never seen any1 done anything except wow signatures/posters/banners wallpapers or anything . So don't expect it to be done

Quote Originally Posted by Sanistra View Post
    Also another thing, I never seen any1 done anything except wow signatures/posters/banners wallpapers or anything . So don't expect it to be done
    Disagree. Many have done other sigs..etc besides WoW including myself. It's just other games do not have a model viewer so the requester has to give us the images they want used. The main reason you see more WoW sigs done is a) this is a WoW forum (with other sub forums granted) and b) because WoW has a model viewer where we can pose avatars in whatever form we wish (most of the time).

Most likely the reason is that a) the sig makers saw the request and thought "oh, that's really too complicated to mess with" or b)"meh, not interested". If it doesn't get picked up here you might try registering at a graphics forum where they do more of this kind of stuff. Most will require you to post constructive non-spam posts 10-15 times before making a request. Just giving you some options.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Disagree. Many have done other sigs..etc besides WoW including myself. It's just other games do not have a model viewer so the requester has to give us the images they want used. The main reason you see more WoW sigs done is a) this is a WoW forum (with other sub forums granted) and b) because WoW has a model viewer where we can pose avatars in whatever form we wish (most of the time).

Most likely the reason is that a) the sig makers saw the request and thought "oh, that's really too complicated to mess with" or b)"meh, not interested". If it doesn't get picked up here you might try registering at a graphics forum where they do more of this kind of stuff. Most will require you to post constructive non-spam posts 10-15 times before making a request. Just giving you some options.
    You got me totally wrong I think, He wants a banner that includes a real human not from a game or anything, I think a retoucher or a professional should do it . And it's not for a gaming forum like this I think ^^.

You got me totally wrong I think, He wants a banner that includes a real human not from a game or anything, I think a retoucher or a professional should do it . And it's not for a gaming forum like this I think ^^.
    I understood you perfectly. Again I say that this has been done on other graphics forums. I even think Batpanic did one of Lady Gaga for Ellyaan. A professional doesn't have to do it, one just needs to know how to work with C4Ds better than the average sig maker. I for one cannot. I can do C4Ds but not as good as the requester wants it to look. Caiti and Soko could pull it off but I'm not sure how many others could without going to a graphics forum.

'

Umm, ofc I think ppl have seen it but we do this on our free time and we don't maybe want to do you're request.

I understand, well I hope someone will soon be interested in something different than WoW (:
    And maybe to have his work on a soonTM popular facebook page

Deleted
    Tried something new.

Last edited by mmoc9f3c8526e6; 2012-01-02 at 10:36 PM.

Hey guys. I would love if someone would take their time to do me a logo for my upcoming movies. One PvPmovie that is set to be released in 3weeks and another short one as fast as possible.

I was thinking 720*480 and the name "Cabrera Creations" Also something that works good with a blackbackround would help alot.
    Try also to mash in some "%¤!=" as in cursing since you will be hearing thoose kinda words in my movies.

Plz PM or Email me on Felipe399@gmail.com if you are up for this epic quest.
    Ofc i will give cred in the end of my movies for the logo to the person who did it.

Thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Thanks for the compliment Aethon, and thank you Eis for the comment I knew something was off with it but I couldn't place it. This one looks MUCH better.
    Beautiful piece! I love the simplicity and the tones used.

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

<3 Love em. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by 8822mike View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1680x1050
    Visible text: Include "World of Warcraft" somewhere and my name "Nexu"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: "It won't let me post link so ill give you info "Name: Nexu, Server: Mannoroth"
    Gear set: The same set im wearing on my armory (So slayers t6)
    Helm visible:No
    Your pose: (Suprise me, try to make it cool)
    General colour scheme: I want in darkish with red. I'm really not all that picky aslong as it looks good!
    Any extras: In the backround i would like.... Anything that you seems right.
    I would love to attempt this, except modelveiwer wont let me open your toon's eyes, even reloading it still wont work, anyone else having the same issue?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    I would love to attempt this, except modelveiwer wont let me open your toon's eyes, even reloading it still wont work, anyone else having the same issue?
    You can't open male night elf eyes right now, it's a bug. I've looked at the help forums and the WMV creators know it's there but they don't know how to fix it yet. So the eyes are stuck for now.

Would it be possible for me to get a simple avatar for my MMO-C profile?

No visible text, just an orc hunter holding this bow. If he could be in the animation where he is about to shoot an arrow but hasn't yet, that'd be great. He should be in this set and have the same color background as the tan on MMO-Champ (or a transparent PNG).

Thank you!

You can't open male night elf eyes right now, it's a bug. I've looked at the help forums and the WMV creators know it's there but they don't know how to fix it yet. So the eyes are stuck for now.
    I figured as much, the female boodelf eyes were buggy too. Btw grats on breaking 666 posts

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    I figured as much, the female boodelf eyes were buggy too. Btw grats on breaking 666 posts
    LOL I noticed that earlier too. :P

You can fix blood elf female eyes, you have to open model control and unclick geoset one, that also works for male human eyes if they bug out. It's just night elf male eyes that are totally unfixable for us atm.

LOL I noticed that earlier too. :P

You can fix blood elf female eyes, you have to open model control and unclick geoset one, that also works for male human eyes if they bug out. It's just night elf male eyes that are totally unfixable for us atm.
    yeah i figured out how to fix it, still was very annoying

also malgru
    Last edited by Blood Fox; 2012-01-03 at 12:12 AM.

That is awesome.
    Thank you so much ^_^

Signature:
    Visible text: Dazarann Stormreaver-US
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...azarann/simple
    Gear set: tier 12
    Helm visible: No helm please.
    Your pose: Casting
    General colour scheme: Orange / Yellow

Thanks guys =)

10+ Year Old Account
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOKO YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

*gives Soko Earl Grey with tea spoon of honey for her smexy arse new sig*

Happy new year everyone

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

Well theres no rush, thanks for doing it for me. I would love to have it as my desktop backround

Hi all After seeing so many artpieces on the last pages I decided to try my luck as well I was aiming at a forum sig.

Visible text: just "Naifas" would be nice :P

Armory link/Facial screenshot: apparently I can't include links in my posts yet... Please check eu.armory for Naifas, Runetotem.

Gear set: I'd like T6 gear with glaives/shard of azzinoth, whichever fits best the layout. (If the waist and feet are visible, go with no belt and Black Featherlight Boots respectively, since T6 pieces for those slots don't match the rest of the set)

Helm visible: Not mandatory, but I would rather not. T6 head is kinda ugly and doesn't really match the rogue-ish feeling helmets are supposed to have, imo.
    Your pose: battle pose---> be it Mutilate, or MH/OH Pierce. Anything that makes it feel like the character just had a picture taken in the middle of a fight, somehow showing the feline side of an elf rogue

General colour scheme: T6 is red, and I'd love the bg in green, for the contrast, and also for the correlation with rogue poisons

Any extras: Nothing that I can think of, but feel free to surprise me

PS: I mentioned lots of details, and I may sound picky, but I just want to explain the best I can the way I idealize it. DO NOT, by any means, feel "chained" to what I said above, and feel free to make stuff up as you go!

And thanks in advance for the time reading this, even if you decline the task.

Happy New Year!

PPS: If it doesn't take too much time, maybe the same pic and bg could be used for a wallpaper? 1366x768 Would be perfect!
    Last edited by naifas; 2012-01-03 at 02:20 AM.