Quote Originally Posted by Crabcakez View Post
    Requesting a banner for my TwitchTV stream. If you could make different ones with the various item sets I mentioned below, that would be great.
    Color scheme would be depending on what tier set you use (skyshatter = blue; vengeful = red; etc.).

Be sure to leave me a link so I can give you credit with it in my channel.

Dimensions: 640x125
    Visible text: The Nobleshaman
    Gear set: Tier10.5 heroic , PVP Season 3 (red vengeful), skyshatter (tier 6) and/or tier13
    Helm visible: Yes please.
    Your pose: Casting Lightning Bolt w/ Mimiron's head mount in background.
    General colour scheme: Depending on what tier set you use, please make sure color scheme fits.
    Just so you're aware... You never provided an Armory link to a character you would like to see that gear on ;;]
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brienna View Post
    Decided to play around with a couple things tonight. This one is unclaimed if anyone is interested. She's wearing the vestments of the devout (priest dungeon 1 set).

I love the eyes on that Brienna, they're perfect...that was the effect I was attempting to get when I was doing the paladin sig but I couldn't get it. Could you share your tips? I'd love to be able to do that!

Quote Originally Posted by Supakaiser View Post
    Requesting a signature + avatar

Recently race changed.

Visible text: Character's name + "Dargon slayer extraordinaire" (Yep, dargon)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory Link Facial screenshot
    Here ya go. Hope it's to your liking

---------- Post added 2012-01-19 at 05:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arhiana View Post
    thank you for the tip about the hair! You're right, it looks so much better with your method ^_^
    Ok, you can't say that and not share with the rest of the class. Spill it girl! ;D And the sig is very purty! *Hugs*
    Last edited by Safhira; 2012-01-19 at 05:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Here ya go. Hope it's to your liking

---------- Post added 2012-01-19 at 05:32 AM ----------

Ok, you can't say that and not share with the rest of the class. Spill it girl! ;D And the sig is very purty! *Hugs*
    Looks nice and all but my character name is nowhere to be found D: did you think my name was "Dargon" ?
    Tired of ElvUI and its various clones?

Try one of these:

Altz UI
    // RealUI // KaitUI // ls: UI

Tinkering around a bit more tonight so ....

the Gaganess continues ::]

LOOK INSPIRED BY.. sorry I don't have the exact shot used. I grabbed a screenie from the video.
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-01-19 at 06:33 AM.

Decided to play around with a couple things tonight. This one is unclaimed if anyone is interested. She's wearing the vestments of the devout (priest dungeon 1 set).

i love the combination of the 2 different hairstyles in there :P i'd actually probably use the ponytail on my lock and rogue if it had the bangs, but it just looks weird on a blood elf with no bangs

Signature by Kenz

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I love the eyes on that Brienna, they're perfect...that was the effect I was attempting to get when I was doing the paladin sig but I couldn't get it. Could you share your tips? I'd love to be able to do that!
    It's an actual High Elf (blue eyed) skin. Looking at the signature that you made, it seems that you used a Blood Elf skin, and then recoloured the eyes afterwards. You can find the specific skin after the Blood Elven ones in WMV. They're under skins, not faces.

Deleted
    Looks nice and all but my character name is nowhere to be found D: did you think my name was "Dargon" ?
    Visible text: Character's name + "Dargon slayer extraordinaire" (Yep, dargon)
    I can understand why a misunderstanding occurred (when looking at the request I thought Dargon was your name too), you should have typed your chars name, not just + character's name, takes so little time from you, and makes it a lot easier for the artist.

It is a beautiful signature tho!

And once again, amazing work i4ni!

TY Vildkatt <3

Quote Originally Posted by Wadoo View Post
    Signature Request
    Visible text: Zoyt / Flare EU
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Zoyt/advanced
    Gear set: set on armory + legendary daggers + http://www.wowhead.com/item=34195 (shoulders)
    Helm visible: Yer cursed vision
    Your pose: Don't really mind up to the artist
    General Colour scheme: Blacks like an evil black grey cloudy? up to the artist really
    Any extras: would really like the wings from rogue legendary to be there somewhere if its possible?

Thanks
    Didn't see anyone claim this so...

Hope it's to your liking
    If not, no hard feelings

(I had no clue how to add the legendary wings) ::S
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-01-19 at 08:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Loveeee this. I feel inspired. Keep up the awesome work!

how do you put in a signature i cannot find where to do that in my profile settings

It's blood elf skin 18 or something like that. Passed the DK skin options, but before it loops back to normal skin tones.

Quote Originally Posted by Aigilas View Post
    how do you put in a signature i cannot find where to do that in my profile settings

From the Suggestions & Feedback FAQ:

Q: Why can't I post links/have a signature/send private messages?
    A: You'll need to reach a minimum of 10 posts before you're able to do any of the above, though please don't spam to 10 posts just to be able to do these things. This is set in place to help cut down on the amount of spam advertisers. If you need to talk to a moderator while still under 10 posts, you can PM Sunshine or Boubouille. (Sources: Sig1, Sig2, Sig3, Sig4, Links1, Links2, Links3, PM.)

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiti View Post

Thats .. perfect!
    Thanks ALOT!

Thanks a lot for the sig, it looks awesome !

Quote Originally Posted by LeyrHao View Post
    Request:
    Wallpaper for desktop
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Vlad Jenkins (my alter's name). I was thinking about something like Evanescence font, or something fiery.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Vlad
    Gear set: Full T5 Warlock set (or S2) + Tempest of Chaos + Chronicles of Dark Secrets
    Your pose: I'd like him to be holding fire in his hands as in this one or this one or this one, but the hands in a lower height... as if he was ready for more fiery action. Also the fire in this one looks amazing.
    General colour scheme: I want this, but instead of a forest, I want a whole town or a town's main avenue (high buildings and stuff) in the warlock's back (as in the example), all set aflames.
    Any extras: I'd also like to see my succubus and imp, each standing at a side of the warlock, maybe behind him, casting or posing in a cool pose, I don't know, feel free to do with them what you want. Maybe the Inferno in background would be cool, I don't know XD.

Tyvm ^^
    Hi there. This is a request I made more than 6 months ago and nobody picked it, so after so much time I think it's save for a bump ^^. I'll sum it up a bit: basicly I want my warlock with hands in fire (orange, not green) leaving a trail of fire and destruction behind him (a town in flames or something like that in the background would be awesome). This is THE perfect example of a badass pose http://i.imgur.com/QMa5y.png but instead of the Horde symbol, the hand has fire.

I know the whole request has many examples but I want to make sure the artist that may pick it gets what I'm looking for :P

Tyvm ^^
    Last edited by Sylar Hao; 2012-01-19 at 11:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Using the blue eyes was actually inspired by that signature you were trying to do! Like a few others have said, it's just one of the skins for the bloodelves. There are several with blue eyes but the specific one I used was 13/18.

Quote Originally Posted by angelx7x View Post
    i love the combination of the 2 different hairstyles in there :P i'd actually probably use the ponytail on my lock and rogue if it had the bangs, but it just looks weird on a blood elf with no bangs
    I know exactly what you mean! I was so excited when they added that hairstyle and when it first popped into the modelviewer i just assumed they hadn't completely finished it. I was sad when it actually went live the way it is. It really looks unfinished imo. I was scrolling through the hairstyles last night and the one with bangs is right after the braid and it just seemed to fit. Wish we could actually get that style in game, lol

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

Yes, yes I did. As stated it was not very clear. I'll put the name in and re-post.

ETA - Added in correct name and an avatar.
    Last edited by Safhira; 2012-01-19 at 04:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is absolutely gorgeous. I love how the character itself pops out for contrast, but still blends with the background due to the color scheme. Not to forget mixing hairstyles. :P looks very nice though.

Visible text: I would love for the name Daphne to be there.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: No, I would love a image of Daphne from the Scooby Doo cartoon please.
    Gear set: N/A
    Helm visible: Daphne would never wear a helm :P
    Your pose: It would be awesome if she could be shown either walking around with a flashlight or just stood in her purple pink outfit looking cute.
    General colour scheme: Think Scooby Doo! Bold lovely colours, 70es themed and good. Anything that would match Daphne.
    Any extras: I would love it if it was possible to have some like blinking lights or so, a little bit of a disco theme as such.

If anyone would help me make a signature and a image I can use as my avatar I would be so grateful, I am loving Daphne so much, and this would make it so good to post.

THen everyone can think of my favourite show.

Request:
    Banner for signature / avatar
    Resolution: A good resolution that work with forums , i will let u free guys
    Visible text: Athene, Destroyer's end My guild : FC Dalaran
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Athene/simple
    Gear set: Normal t13 I would like to see the Mace that i got , im an elemental shammy i would like that the weapon with the clock got link with Thunder and Elements , Specially nature elements (Thunderstorm, Chain lightning)
    Your pose: Completely free , i want him te be angry with His Weapon that control TIME
    General colour scheme: Bleu With Clock things
    Any extras:i woul really like to add my fire elemental near me
    Last edited by ircien; 2012-01-19 at 02:51 PM.