Engelen, that is stunning!!

@i4ni I don't know where Engelen got it, but I have it saved just cropped it from WoW TCG official wallpaper I think
    deviantART

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    /bows before Engelen

I am at a complete loss for words.

How did you get that awesome border?
    I have a pack full of logos n borders n things if it will help you?

Heres a link to it:

Game / Photoshop streaming: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin
    | Sig requests:OPEN | Queue:1 | My Work |

10+ Year Old Account
    Usually I do not share things I make for myself on here...but I had requests to post this once I finished.

First off all I hope this inspires someone when it comes to making their next design, and I wanted to give a small "glimpse" of how I did it.

This wallpaper was a 100% edit of two screenshots and model viewer "props". You will not find this scene anywhere in the game.

Here are some the images I used. [ Click for a larger version ]

Here's the wallpaper:

Total Time Invested: 9ish hours
    *Note: Yes, I know this is a paladin set and Pandaren can't be paladins. I wanted to use it anyway!

Also, this is my first real attempt at a full-screen, complete wallpaper. Critique is welcome. <3

AWESOME Geeki!!! I LOVE White kitties!

/steels

Thanks Myssham! <3
    deviantART

10+ Year Old Account
    Engelen and Geeki - I just LOVE them!
    So so so so nice!

Renegade Legion is recruiting! PM for more information!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    /steels

Thanks Myssham! <3
    Yr welcome!

Deleted
    @Engelen & Geeki: Gorgeous work from both of you! So much awesomeness. *w*

And thanks for the kind words, guys. Didn't think I'd get such positive feedback of something I just fiddled around with. You're all simply awesome. <3

Ohmygosh, thank you guys ♥

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Signature:
    Visible text: Spazzer <Surprise Mutiny>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: N/A (Male Pandaren Monk)
    Gear set: An artists sketch in black and white (would be awesome)
    Your pose: Applies to Sketch (not picky)
    General colour scheme: Black and White (possible claw marks or scars through canvas; colour red, ) Example: http://i.imgur.com/YCuW9.png
    Any extras: I would love if the male Pandaren Monk was in meditation and the only sign of war or age is the scar over the eye in red; while the rest of the signature is in black and white.

Wallpaper:
    Not Applicable: Feel free to make a 1920 x 1080 extended to 1366 x 768 (Would love an extended collage of black and white sketches that would work on an extended dual monitor: like mentioned above)

Banner: (Most Important)
    Size: Website: http://surprise-mutiny.wowstead.com/ (Want to replace Illidan at the top with close to original guild art, keep in mind does not have to work with "current" white background, would prefer closest to original art (link below))
    Visible text: Surprise Mutiny, Horde, Cho'gall
    Logo: I would love a creation of the old guild artwork; the best example I could find from google image database is; http://i.imgur.com/GHE7D.jpg

I want to thank everyone's consideration of taking on this project. I can go into more detail upon request via PM. I would also love a link to Photoshop files for future name edits. You will be recognized for all artwork.

Edit: I want all of the artwork to look like they (the artwork) has been through some wear and tear. (straight graphic edges, but on second look you can see some "wear and tear")

Thanks,

~Spazzer
    Last edited by Spazzer; 2012-07-17 at 05:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Geeki with all my respect but for me this your best work up to date. This my lovely, this is the most incredible art I've seen in my life. Picasso sucks compared to that. I don't know what you think about your work and to be honest, I don't really care because I am already obsessed with that wallpaper.
    Open for siganture requests~Signature credits going to Elyaan ♥

10+ Year Old Account
    <3 <3 <3 Thank you all for the compliments. You have no idea what they mean to me.
    I take no offence in you saying it's my best yet, Holy. It's the piece I've put the most of me into yet so I'm glad it's getting a good reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Usually I do not share things I make for myself on here...but I had requests to post this once I finished.

First off all I hope this inspires someone when it comes to making their next design, and I wanted to give a small "glimpse" of how I did it.

This wallpaper was a 100% edit of two screenshots and model viewer "props". You will not find this scene anywhere in the game.

Here's the wallpaper:

*Note: Yes, I know this is a paladin set and Pandaren can't be paladins. I wanted to use it anyway!
    oh em gee. WOW! That is soo stunning Geeki.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

How do you guys manage to enlarge the character images without them becoming pixelated and stupid looking? That was the biggest problem for me when I tried to make my own.

10+ Year Old Account
    For pawkets:

Last edited by Ladylora; 2012-07-17 at 07:54 PM.

Deleted
    And I am back with another signature, this time for my guildie Meduzz!

http://soffeeu.deviantart.com/#/d57pnav

Ps. You are all amazing, keep up the good work, I am learning so much from studying all of you! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblebarbee View Post
    How do you guys manage to enlarge the character images without them becoming pixelated and stupid looking? That was the biggest problem for me when I tried to make my own.
    Get your characters as large as possible when taking them out of WMV, and then scale down as neccessary.

Don't scale them upwards.

Don't rotate after scaling downwards, always before.

Blur is great for hiding pixelyness.

Use Topaz Clean.

Well, that's how I get smooth characters. I also whipped up a quick guide for Yumisara a few months ago, so if I manage to find it, I'll post it.

Also: Fawking hell, Geek and Bat, those are flawless. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Bat

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's all, sorry for spam.
    ♥ just kidding, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post

Here are some the images I used. [ Click for a larger version ]

Here's the wallpaper:

Also, this is my first real attempt at a full-screen, complete wallpaper. Critique is welcome. <3

If this is what you were telling me about, I just want you to know that it's awesome

Made by Rivellana

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Get your characters as large as possible when taking them out of WMV, and then scale down as neccessary.

Don't scale them upwards.

Don't rotate after scaling downwards, always before.

Blur is great for hiding pixelyness.

Use Topaz Clean.

Well, that's how I get smooth characters. I also whipped up a quick guide for Yumisara a few months ago, so if I manage to find it, I'll post it.

Also: Fawking hell, Geek and Bat, those are flawless. <3
    Nice, thank you. I think I'll try that this afternoon.