Re: [Photoshop] Signature request (Read Before Requesting)

May I get a sig?
    Details:
    Undead male warrior in S7.The sig should have the head of the warrior in the center.The hair style is called Shaggy ingame when at barber shop.Hair color black and skin color Blue not green please :<.
    The face should be the normal one(ie: no scars or mouthless ones)
    The BG should be something like this : http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/6929/mhyz.jpg (<credit to the creator)
    If possible I want 4 versions:
    Textless
    And too with a name:
    Silw
    and the other one being Cyl .
    And the last one saying : Style .
    Text color should be redish, but not bloodlike.
    Size 500px × 150px
    Thanks alot to anyone who does this <3.

Name: Sammaell
    Realm: Ragnaros
    Race: Human
    Class: Paladin
    Spec: Prot

I'd like him to be in 25 man Tier 8 gear (Ulduar) using a Titanguard in one hand and the Bulwark of Algalon in the other its the same model as the Shieldwall of the Breaker, and posewise ány pose that depicts him in combat maybe blocking or whatever you guys like. I'd like the letters of his name and server to be in some of the corners in a very subtle font and the background could be some kind of combination of blue/white/yellow or red/black/white. If you have any backdrop images youd like to use instead im open to suggestions. Thank you. Hope you get to my post some day haha.

15+ Year Old Account

PM Request ...

PM Request 2 ...

PM Request 3 ...

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

That is one amazing Sig man Thanks a bunch!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by aukake
    That is one amazing Sig man Thanks a bunch!
    ืIm grad you like it ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Keristrazja
    Long time lurker, relatively new poster, and I'd love a sig from one of these talented folks!

Realm: Bladefist
    Name: Keristrazja
    Race: Draenei
    Class: Hunter

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3527/...97988bf9_o.jpg
    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2667/...3ea99502_b.jpg

I'd love something worked out with the bike, I absolutely love my chopper. Beyond that, feel free to improvise, I only want my characters name and realm on the sig.
    I tryed doing something different for this one
    Hope you like it :-X

Quote Originally Posted by Irthos
    I tryed doing something different for this one
    Hope you like it :-X

guess i don't need to have a try on it anymore

And a link to sig's ive done:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/42070941@N05/

If someone can try do sig for my warrior:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...=Elune&n=Kordo

name: Kordo
    guild: European Devils
    race: undead of course
    spec: fury

Here is pic of my warrior (with cool lvl 70 weapons
    http://lh6.ggpht.com/_0joyYbNXPsQ/Sp...Q/s800/Sig.JPG

Red colors (like berzerk rage/bloodrage, some dynamic in background would be interesting, letters (name/guild) on fire maybe
    Thanks in advance.

Heya, man some of those signatures are sick!

Anyways, on to my request

Character: Male Blood elf retribution Paladin
    Name: Jinjitsu
    Realm: Thaurissan (US)
    Guild: <Pants optional>

In terms of gear and the stance - im after the character in full T6 (lightbringer) wielding a Worldcarver. The stance im after is the charcater facing the viewer, sort of off-center (like in my current sig) throwing a judgement (so like, the mace in one hand and the other hand is extended and the hand is open and a possible source of light/energy)

The colours that im after are pretty much the same as those on the T6 gear set, yellow, gold, little bits of blue.
    What im after is something that has my paladin illuminated with light, sort of how you would picture the class in terms of the warcraft lore. I had a few attempts at the sig myself, with very little photoshop and wow model viewer experience and the end result was ok. (well i think so )

In terms of text, i would like my character's name with the guild name under it. The colour doesnt really matter (something that stands out from the background) but for the font, something that is um, ninja like? lol, or ever just similar looking to the font i have chosen in mine but more flashy xD

However, it seems to me like the character is not really defined well enough and the edges kinda of stand out and the edges are pixelated badly along the edges of the character. The background is some vector art i googled (is that a bad thing? :O)

I tried to follow the instructions to make a sig like the one on some photoshop signature tutorial site but it was way to hard and i have no real idea how to work with photoshop lol.

I tried to use a tutorial found here http://www.tutorialhero.com/tutorial..._signature.php to get this kind of effect going around the character but i couldnt really get it working after a few hours of trying as i had no idea how to workin photoshop properly lol. I ended up just settling what the one you see above.

Oh and for the background, some cool yellow C4D art would be cool ^_^

Thanks alot in advance,
    Jin

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Jinjitsu
    Heya, man some of those signatures are sick!

Anyways, on to my request

Character: Male Blood elf retribution Paladin
    Name: Jinjitsu
    Realm: Thaurissan (US)
    Guild: <Pants optional>

In terms of gear and the stance - im after the character in full T6 (lightbringer) wielding a Worldcarver. The stance im after is the charcater facing the viewer, sort of off-center (like in my current sig) throwing a judgement (so like, the mace in one hand and the other hand is extended and the hand is open and a possible source of light/energy)

The colours that im after are pretty much the same as those on the T6 gear set, yellow, gold, little bits of blue.
    What im after is something that has my paladin illuminated with light, sort of how you would picture the class in terms of the warcraft lore. I had a few attempts at the sig myself, with very little photoshop and wow model viewer experience and the end result was ok. (well i think so )

In terms of text, i would like my character's name with the guild name under it. The colour doesnt really matter (something that stands out from the background) but for the font, something that is um, ninja like? lol, or ever just similar looking to the font i have chosen in mine but more flashy xD

However, it seems to me like the character is not really defined well enough and the edges kinda of stand out and the edges are pixelated badly along the edges of the character. The background is some vector art i googled (is that a bad thing? :O)

I tried to follow the instructions to make a sig like the one on some photoshop signature tutorial site but it was way to hard and i have no real idea how to work with photoshop lol.

I tried to use a tutorial found here http://www.tutorialhero.com/tutorial..._signature.php to get this kind of effect going around the character but i couldnt really get it working after a few hours of trying as i had no idea how to workin photoshop properly lol. I ended up just settling what the one you see above.

Oh and for the background, some cool yellow C4D art would be cool ^_^

Thanks alot in advance,
    Jin
    If you got the patience for it, I'll do this once I get home - don't have WMV on laptop + I got work to do. I'll see what I can do. If you don't want me to do it just give me pm and I'll keep my hands off.

wow that would be great man, ^_^ i didn't expect such a fast response xD

Edit: wow man, i clicked on the link in your sig - your work is amazing. If its not too much to ask, what are the chances of doing one with the colours tinged in red and the character in T8? just to see the comparison?

thanks again man,
    Jin

Yet another sig to keep you guys busy with

Name: Aalvar
    Realm: Dentarg (EU)
    Guild: <Bad Omen>

Alright, so i'd like to have this picture here cut out, and put on the left hand side of the sig. I'm from Scotland, hence the reason my troll has blue and white facepaint So i'd like the sig to have colours of blue, white and black; have the guild name near the middle of the page (perhaps to the right a little, if my character is going to be on the left); and under it have the server name. I'm not entirely sure about text colour, pick what you feel looks best!

Many thanks ^^

Aalvar

Quote Originally Posted by Aalvar

Alright, so i'd like to have this picture here cut out, and put on the left hand side of the sig. I'm from Scotland, hence the reason my troll has blue and white facepaint So i'd like the sig to have colours of blue, white and black; have the guild name near the middle of the page (perhaps to the right a little, if my character is going to be on the left); and under it have the server name. I'm not entirely sure about text colour, pick what you feel looks best!

Many thanks ^^

Aalvar

I would like to have a shot on this one, tho since ive to work now i can't work on it untill tonight, hope thats ok

And a link to sig's ive done:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/42070941@N05/

Quote Originally Posted by Nymfa
    I would like to have a shot on this one, tho since ive to work now i can't work on it untill tonight, hope thats ok
    Not a problem what so ever, in no rush here. Thanks for the really quick reply, appreciate it!

Aalvar

Quote Originally Posted by Aalvar

Many thanks ^^

Aalvar

so many post before this undone ^^
    poor poor epicphoenix!

looking for a sig to replace the basic Blond BE Male that's used everywhere...

Prot Pally:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...rion&n=Lumidar

the hair style is the top left one on this picture but in Dark Red:
    http://www.tentonhammer.com/system/f...oadelfmale.jpg

I want something that Defines "Prot" , "Horde" and "Paladin" in the sig. But more along the Prot side of it.

Quote Originally Posted by EpicPhoenix
    Seriously? Is pasting three objects into a black box and writing some words so hard? Not that I don't respect your guys work or anything.. but I, you know, umm... I'm gonna shut up now.
    I don't cater spoiled brats, move along thank you very much.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Jinjitsu
    wow that would be great man, ^_^ i didn't expect such a fast response xD

Edit: wow man, i clicked on the link in your sig - your work is amazing. If its not too much to ask, what are the chances of doing one with the colours tinged in red and the character in T8? just to see the comparison?

thanks again man,
    Jin
    Sorry about the time. So red colours I assume you meant T8.5 which have a red glow to it and here they are:

Made two. One with your first request and one with the red colours. I know the two char isn't place in the same hight, but the crown/halo had to be shown on the picture with t6.

Anyhow hope you like one of them. If you got a specific font you'll like feel free to PM me and I'll change it.

Quote Originally Posted by sally
    I don't cater spoiled brats, move along thank you very much.
    Your signature is too big.

Deleted

EpicPhoenix, pasting 3 objects into a box and writing words isn't hard, it's takes time. Most people spend a fair amount of time on each creation. If you don't want to wait for something, please do it yourself.

Anyways, request -