Deleted
    Hello!

I figure it's time I had a decent signature again. So uh, here goes!

Visible text: Nurf (my character's name), Raze-Alonsus (as a sub-title)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I'd like myself depicted as a Worgen Moonkin, so uh, armory feels a bit redundant.
    Gear set: Once again, Moonkin model. I'd like it to wear the Draenic Wildstaff, though. (You know, the one that has leaves on it and sprouts flowers and whatnot).
    Helm visible: No helm. But: Beak visible! (although please snapshot it while it's at its most closed).
    Your pose: Casting Starfire
    General colour scheme: A cold autumn night with a full moon. And some arcane-ish colors.
    Any extras: If possible I'd like my character kind of facing sideways into the picture from the left, so that you can see the actual Starfire casting animation, and a moon somewhere in the background on the other side would be great.

Thanks!

Deleted

Mele DPS legendary proc

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Guldager View Post
    Visible text:
    Kaeb, Hand of A'dal
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...as/Kaeb/simple
    Gear set: Would rly like the t16 normal/HC or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaNPKAMD3AA 1:21 in (red gear)
    Helm visible: Yes
    General colour scheme: I will give the designer full control here.
    Any extras: Go nuts! . I Love the impressive work here.

<3 hope to see anyone that would take it
    Claim I Will see if it will be possible to do red Challenge mode set

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Serendia View Post
    Just a reminder you should use the mmo-version for this forum (as its's mmo-champ ) You chose the wrong link/signature. We're only allowed 100 px in height
    Yeah changed it.. Ty for the warning (:

Deleted
    Hey,i would really love a Wallpaper. Resolution is 1600x900,as wallpaper. My Name is just "Zarg". Its a Tauren Warrior with Tier 10 25 man Heroic and Shadowmourne. Helmet and Cape not visible. He should be swinging his Smourne with anger Generalcolours should be black and red. I want it to have a quote on it,saying: Crushed by the Weight of the World. In general it should be pretty dark,and the red shouldnt be too bright aswell,just like the red on the Tier 10 HC version. As i said all the gear i want,but heres my armory for the face: eu . battle . net/wow/en/character/malganis/Z%C3%A2rg/advanced
    thanks ALOT for doing is,im looking forward to it
    cheers!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Twitch TV banner commission for my friend's Husband

[click for image for fullsize]

(don't quote image please)

I never worked with Twitch stuff before, so I hope I got the dimensions correct ::S
    just having a quick flick through the pages over the last week and this caught my attention. Adore it!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarry View Post
    You may still get an infraction for your signature.
    With a full 100px picture as signature you can only really fit 2 small lines of text around it and be safe. Just a heads up

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Deleted
    --- pm-request.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarry View Post
    Tiny lines of text under your signature allow you to safely avoid getting infractions/warnings and allow you to provide armory links, or in my case a thanks to the artist. It also has the added benefit of not detracting from the awesomeness of your signature.
    Last edited by Cheekun; 2013-09-26 at 11:53 PM.
    Amazing Signature by Yoni

Quote Originally Posted by Serendia View Post
    --- pm-request.
    That looks amazing..

Signature Created by Jassinta

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloun View Post
    Claiming. It will be done tonight.

EDIT: Done:

Hope you like it. If you want anything changed or want to keep your request up, that's fine with me.
    Thank you VERY Much! like it a lot!

Just made a chat overlay that was requested, felt like showing it as i'm pretty proud of it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iKrow
    Signature
    Visible text: "Krow" is plenty
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Krow/advanced
    Gear set: Armory set is fine
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Casting Penance would be too cool.
    General colour scheme: Priesty colors? I'm not very creative.
    Any extras: As I said, not very creative, just want something simple and cool.

Done

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    That looks amazing..
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Symox View Post
    just having a quick flick through the pages over the last week and this caught my attention. Adore it!!
    TY sweetheart <3
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CHNurf View Post
    Hello!

I figure it's time I had a decent signature again. So uh, here goes!

Visible text: Nurf (my character's name), Raze-Alonsus (as a sub-title)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I'd like myself depicted as a Worgen Moonkin, so uh, armory feels a bit redundant.
    Gear set: Once again, Moonkin model. I'd like it to wear the Draenic Wildstaff, though. (You know, the one that has leaves on it and sprouts flowers and whatnot).
    Helm visible: No helm. But: Beak visible! (although please snapshot it while it's at its most closed).
    Your pose: Casting Starfire
    General colour scheme: A cold autumn night with a full moon. And some arcane-ish colors.
    Any extras: If possible I'd like my character kind of facing sideways into the picture from the left, so that you can see the actual Starfire casting animation, and a moon somewhere in the background on the other side would be great.

Thanks!
    Claimed and done:

Hope you like it.
    Last edited by elrot; 2013-09-27 at 12:15 AM.

1 month 1 week bump

- - - Updated - - -

1 month 1 week bump

Quote Originally Posted by WolfieRogue View Post
    Visible Text : Character name (Bjomolf) Server (Dentarg) and Guild (Ninth Legion) in lower right corner
    Armory Link: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dentarg/Bjomolf/advanced
    Gear Set: As Equipped T15 Helm
    Helm Visible: Yes*
    Pose: Head only would be ideal but I don't have a pose preference
    Color Scheme: The darker the better
    Extra Info: I am hoping for a shot of the character in shadow w/ only glowing eyes from t15 helm and fangs showing closeup of the face the classic horror movie hero doesn't realize he's nose to nose with the villain w/ character as the villain

Apologies didn't realize I hade left out what I was looking for....If possible I would like signature panes for MMO and non-MMO and a forum avatar would be an excellent extra.....TY in advance to whomever picks this

Quote Originally Posted by Mnaaucici View Post

Mele DPS legendary proc

- - - Updated - - -

Claim I Will see if it will be possible to do red Challenge mode set
    ok. just so I undestand, it is "impossible" to have pally wings but possible to have a legendary cloak proc encorporated into a sig?
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    ok. just so I undestand, it is "impossible" to have pally wings but possible to have a legendary cloak proc encorporated into a sig?
    I do hope I'm not intruding here, but... I think you may be missing the point. I went back and looked at your request and the responses to it, and what you seem to not be understanding is that the signature can only be 100px in height. Do you realize how small your character is going to have to be to show the pose and the elements that you want? What you want isn't possible due to cramming so much in such a small space vertically...

Or, at least, that's my take on the situation. I may be wrong. But that kind of difficulty would certainly prevent me (personally) from ever considering the task. Maybe the same is true of others?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I finished my current project which is I'd like to do another so a request can be done

so here's a few examples

I'm only doing one so... yeah I do prefer freedom on how I do things as well btw.
    Last edited by Resentful; 2013-09-27 at 03:24 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloun View Post
    Claimed and done:

Hope you like it.
    It's perfect thanks a ton!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    No NO NO NO I posted legendary proc to sig makers. Since it is complicated to obtain it! That has no connection to your signature

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cynsacat View Post
    I do hope I'm not intruding here, but... I think you may be missing the point. I went back and looked at your request and the responses to it, and what you seem to not be understanding is that the signature can only be 100px in height. Do you realize how small your character is going to have to be to show the pose and the elements that you want? What you want isn't possible due to cramming so much in such a small space vertically...

Or, at least, that's my take on the situation. I may be wrong. But that kind of difficulty would certainly prevent me (personally) from ever considering the task. Maybe the same is true of others?

Exactly! It should look that Bad that I dont have a taste to do it.