Quote Originally Posted by Sylessnecole View Post
    omg thats awesome!
    Phew, that's the first time I've tried making them without your average rectangle, so I'm glad someone likes it

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I've yet to try one of those but that one looks amazing. I actually have some time tomorrow to try to do a few more requests that I have maybe I'll try something like that.

Queue: 0| NO PM Requests | DA | My Website| Sig by Shyama

Deleted
    Wauw all of these signatures look amazing, thought I might as well try to se if someone wanted to make one for me

Visible text: Andawén (name of my character), and Dragonblight (server name as a sub-title below name preferably).
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: h t t p : / / e u. b a t t l e . n e t / w o w / e n / character/ dragonblight/ Andawén/ simple (can't post links yet sorry)
    Gear set: Druid tier 14 HC - don't need to show weapon - Edit: link to wow head http : / / www . wow head . com / itemset = -500 - "Deep Earth Vestments"
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Up to the designer.
    General colour scheme: I would like something druid-ish - maybe greens going into some blues and purples - still matching the Tier set though
    Any extras: Generally I'd like to get the druid vibe and making my character looking amazing and like the most powerful druid ever, but still making it in the style of WoW… Hope this makes sense

Once again everything looks amazing on this thread, so hoping someone can make this happen
    Last edited by mmoc8fbf85bba9; 2013-11-26 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jassinta View Post
    Signature part of Havokz request has been done, hopefully this is what you were talking about with the character exceeding the box?
    OMG, I think this is the best signature ever, great work Jassinta!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarasen View Post
    OMG, I think this is the best signature ever, great work Jassinta!
    ^_^ Thanks very much, now to work on the wallpaper while trying to complete essays I just don't want to do

^_^ Thanks very much, now to work on the wallpaper while trying to complete essays I just don't want to do
    Your Welcome! hmm, That would be a hard choice for me too! Essay's are meh... and creating things is fun! However, I would finish the Essays first then have fun.

Deleted
    Not looking for anything, just wanted to congratulate the artists on beautiful works. Keep up the great work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Wow Shy, gotta say you amaze as always! <3
    Never a truer story has been told. This is the 3rd piece Shy has done for me and I am absolutely in love with it. I have been posting all over the place just to see my new artwork Thanks again Shyama!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Andawen View Post
    Any extras: Generally I'd like to get the druid vibe and making my character looking amazing and like the most powerful druid ever, but still making it in the style of WoW… Hope this makes sense
    I understand makes sense.

Redid it. If that one is too cheesy ;X
    Last edited by mmocd79acbf389; 2013-11-26 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Wow Shy, gotta say you amaze as always! <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    Never a truer story has been told. This is the 3rd piece Shy has done for me and I am absolutely in love with it. I have been posting all over the place just to see my new artwork Thanks again Shyama!
    Thank you both <3 Now shush please, I'm blushing!

Thanks for claiming Shyama! if its not to late I'd like to change the gear set & color scheme. I'm excited to see what you come up with.

Gear Set: Conqueror's Sanctification Regalia
    Helm: Yes
    Color Scheme: shadow & holy colors, since I play both spec's often. if that doesn't look good Just have fun with it. I'll be super happy either way!
    Hope you don't mind, but I went with your original request because I liked the idea of a shadowy version of that tier:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and choice of avatars:

Hope you like it If you would prefer your second idea, either let me know and I'll give it a go, or repost your request
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by TyrickEU View Post
    Hello everyone, here I am again, I would like to get a wallpaper!

Resolution: 1366x768
    Visible text: Tyrick
    Your pose: Casting Chaos Bolt! It would be REALLY awesome if you could display the fire beneath my character. (You know, when warlocks casting chaos bolt)
    Any extras: Some cool background I'm standing somewhere and casting stuff D:

Havent been active on this forum much these days, but still wanted to come by and say that this one is claimed & done as it was pm'd to me. Didnt want some other artist picking it up and doing the same thing. :3

Last edited by Tealicious; 2013-11-26 at 06:55 PM.

not doing signatures/twitch etc anymore. maybe later. maybe.
    my (old) deviant art - my druid

Your Welcome! hmm, That would be a hard choice for me too! Essay's are meh... and creating things is fun! However, I would finish the Essays first then have fun.
    But Essays are so meh. It's gotten to those last weeks of the entire school year in which I no longer care. I'm tunnel visioning for holidays ... :|

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkizne View Post
    Visible text: Arkizne the Immortal

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%ADzne/simple

Gear set: Challenge mode gear ( Lit up if possible, the /roar effect lights a few pieces up, name the shoulders/helm/belt... dont worry if not possible ) Not looking for the animation here, just how it looks when it goes off.

Helm visible: Yes

What Stance/pose: Not to sure wether a fighting stance or not would be better, i leave this to the imagination of the artist's also!

General colour scheme: Whatever you thinks best

Extras: If you could also have my char along side the DK pet transformed, link below!
    http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur...ed=0CG4Q9QEwCA

Another extra: If you could have him wielding https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=li...=isch&imgdii=_

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to make this for me!
    This is an Ava/Sig request just too clear this up, thanks to anyone who gives it a go

Deleted
    Monk isn't main anymore so would like to request a new signature (and maybe avatar) if someone would be willing to do that.

Visible text: Whaitiri
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...itiri/advanced
    Gear set: What I'm currently wearing, heroic SoO shaman set. Current weapon can be included.
    Helm visible: Yes please, love my mask.
    Pose: Not picky about pose at all, can be anything you think would make it look better.
    Colours: White and blue lightning theme would be awesome.

Requesting a signature since I am too busy with twitch/real life stuff to make my own

Visible text: Tinalea(name) - Sanctioned(guild)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Tinalea/simple
    Gear set: Whatever is on my armory works, new to worgens and everything looks ugly anyway (unless whoever picks this up as a certain set they love, then it doesn't matter to me)
    Your pose: I have no specifics
    General colour scheme: I play as disc/holy, but I am not quite partial to the whole "healer" theme, so I guess if possible, stray from golds/pinks/light blues
    Any extras: Nothing, except an early thank you to whoever picks this up, I really do appreciate it!
    MY ART : REQUESTS : OPEN

Signature Request

Visible text: Just my main's name, Merilwen

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...erilwen/simple

Gear set: 25m T8 (Conqueror's Aegis)

Helm visible: No Head, Cloak, Weapon, and Shield visible.

Your pose: Artist Choice, but I like ones that have the face as the focal point like my current sig.

General colour scheme: Something that both matches my gear and says that I'm a Holy Paladin. Reds, Golds, etc come to mind.

Any extras: I love the ones with Brushed Hair and that's what I really want done! Matching Avatar would be greatly greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance!

Signature part of Havokz request has been done, hopefully this is what you were talking about with the character exceeding the box?
    Thank you very much, More than expected, You got creative with the outline for sure Sick work!
    Last edited by Havokz; 2013-11-26 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Thank you both <3 Now shush please, I'm blushing!

Hope you don't mind, but I went with your original request because I liked the idea of a shadowy version of that tier:

MMOC size signature and choice of avatars:

Hope you like it If you would prefer your second idea, either let me know and I'll give it a go, or repost your request
    OMG Shyama, this looks soooo good, thank you so much! I'm glad you went with my original choice! This looks awesome!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by merilwen View Post
    Signature Request

Visible text: Just my main's name, Merilwen

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...erilwen/simple

Gear set: 25m T8 (Conqueror's Aegis)

Helm visible: No Head, Cloak, Weapon, and Shield visible.

Your pose: Artist Choice, but I like ones that have the face as the focal point like my current sig.

General colour scheme: Something that both matches my gear and says that I'm a Holy Paladin. Reds, Golds, etc come to mind.

Any extras: I love the ones with Brushed Hair and that's what I really want done! Matching Avatar would be greatly greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance!
    Claimed, Ulduar pally is my favourite

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post

I'm so excited about my new signature and Avatar I just had to post again, saying thank you so much!