Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyshade View Post
    Wow, really nice work!
    thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
    Your work always amazes me. Thank you so much!
    thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by maybenotquiteasheavy View Post
    This is a tip to people that are asking for Twitch stuff
    Give the artists the size/resolution you need for the chatbox overlay or any other bits that are not a standardised size (extra overlays, info boxes etc).
    While I can't guarantee your request will be picked up earlier because of this at least it means if an artist is interested in doing your request they don't first have to get a hold of you to ask these things.

On another topic
    That signature blows my mind Serendia!
    thank you too

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylessnecole View Post
    Since yoni made the sig you might try getting in contact with her for us to do that we would have to try to recreate the siggy and make the avatar. If she still has the file she could possibly crop one out for you. Just a tip that might save you a little bit of time. Thats probably honestly why no one has picked it up. Yoni may also be busy so you may still have to wait.
    Thanks for directing him to me I made it for him quickly. Have been pretty busy lately so haven't been able to do much photoshopping. Nice signatures btw, saw some really pretty ones here (but didn't see all of them on your DA to comment, so I'll just say here meanwhile ^^)

The work these last few weeks from all the artists has been amazing though, I've seen some really nice signatures

I'll see if I can snatch a sig request sometime soon if my time allows it

Ps Serendia - love the signature for Nydina <3
    Last edited by mmocc4b2dc0cdc; 2014-03-10 at 06:37 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylessnecole View Post
    I'll pick this one up should have it to you in a few days.

Done.

NON MMO:

MMO Size:

Hope you like them.
    Thanks a lot! I'd like a few tweaks but I'll wait for the cooldown =) thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    Oke i'll be patient now that i know And thank you for doing it
    And here it is, made a black & white aswell, just in case. (click for bigger image)

Last edited by Ray82; 2014-03-10 at 08:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray82 View Post
    And here it is, made a black & white aswell, just in case. (click for bigger image)

> Need to fix something <
    THx mate looks really awsome

tho you removed it before i replied but had alrdy clicked it :>
    Last edited by Draknalor186; 2014-03-10 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    THx mate looks really awsome

tho you removed it before i replied but had alrdy clicked it :>
    Its back now, forgot something
    Last edited by Ray82; 2014-03-10 at 08:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its back now, forgot something
    I see what you did there xD

Quote Originally Posted by gynshon View Post
    1 week bump.
    I'll claim this. PM the details please
    Last edited by Ray82; 2014-03-10 at 11:24 PM.

Deleted
    Greetings,

I am planning on becoming a full time streamer on twitch and I am getting everything set up and ready, right now I am in need of an artist for the following:

1. Twitch.tv background (after twitch change, background for twitch works kind of different, it is now sort of a banner, I am sure you know it given your experience and amount of work that you've done, I was thinking something wildstar/reaper of souls/heroes of the storm related, we can discuss details if you accept this request).
    2. Twitch.tv offline image (with text: "follow me on twitter: twitter.com/devizzlive, reaper of souls related but does not have to be)
    3. Sort of a peresonal logo that would be next to my campera capture.

Here is how I picture my personal logo:

Following image: http://oi60.tinypic.com/k54w8l.jpg in a D shaped outline (I am thinking black colour but feel free to experiment I am not an artist, you are, just the outline of letter D and the image inside, I hope you know what I mean).
    Next to that, some kind of banner attached to the letter and on the banner the following text: Devizz and below Devizz: "his name is devizz and he is more korean than koreans

Made a paint image to help you perceive what I have in mind: http://oi59.tinypic.com/nyd6k7.jpg

In addition to that, I would also very appreciate if you would create two images: the personal logo and a sort of avatar with just the D letter.

Would also appreciate the alternative version of the above personal logo with crusader instead of mechari (http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...VEBfVmgfH94p2A)

4. Banners for stream description;

"About me" with an image of death knight orc in transmog set from WoW, crusader from reaper of souls, pantheon champion from league of legends, tyrael from heroes of the storm and mechari warrior from wildstar.
    + Twitter, Facebook and Youtube small banners (feel free to come up with something fitting, if you want me to be more exact just tell me, first of all I need to know whether you will accept my request or not).

Just wanted to say that as a thank you for all your work I would of course mention you in my stream and link your devianart (and if in time, I will manage to get twitch partnership, assuming that I like your work and that I will use it, I would be willing to give you a donation - shall we say 20% of my first month profit from streaming).

I am pretty confident that I can become a sucessfull streamer, as an example, here is my Diablo 3 guide for barbarian, that become the most popular barabrian guide on the web with almost 250k views, though diablo is not really a competitive, skill based game; http://www.diablofans.com/forums/dia...nd-exceptional

Here you can read a guide that I wrote very shortly after the game was released, it become one of the more popular warrior guides on the web with almost 90k views; http://www.gw2build.com/builds/warri...tive-5088.html

I am also a guild master of Nebula, we plan on being one of the world top guilds in wildstar (our core members come from world top 20 wow guilds). Our website: nebulaguild.com

Anyone willing to take up my request, please PM me. Cheers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tozix View Post
    Request for Signature

Visible text: Dotznhoes
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Screenshot: http://gyazo.com/0e1e0aa095f5de58828a235d909b8c34.png
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tznhoes/simple (Note that armory might have different gear on so just to clarify, I want whats shown on screenshot.)

Gear set: Mix of Horde Grievous + Tyrannical gladiator set. And Warlock AQ40 Helm.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Nothing special in mind
    General colour scheme: Artist decides
    1 Week Bumbah

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been having way too many issues with model viewer.

I've done all I could to try and find solutions to the problems I'm having elsewhere, but I'm not getting any leads. It's been a long time since I've used model viewer but I don't remember having so many problems with it in the past. It's really throttling any hopes at attempting projects because the renders are just... so terrible. I've added some screenshots below. These renders were created by importing character armories, as I am working on putting together renders for a guild banner.

The ears are missing. They're enabled through the character options, and changing appearance (face type, hair style, facial features, etc.) does nothing. For one reason or another, the boot model is all messed up. The paws are not visible, and the model itself seems to be stretched and more or less broken. Creating a new model through the character creator doesn't do anything to fix it. I tried because I thought it was something to do with the armory import feature.

...... I don't even know what happened here. When I loaded the armory, this is what I got.

When I create a new Pandaren, I have issues with the hair, and the "underwear" showing outside the leg armor. Aside from half of the hairstyles not actually being available, the hairstyles that are, having strange... thinning issues. As you can see very clearly in the screenshot I've provided, there's a strip where there's no hair at all and it's like this with all of the available hairstyles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubidubi View Post
    Thanks a lot! I'd like a few tweaks but I'll wait for the cooldown =) thanks a lot
    Just message me the tweaks you'd like.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fallinsinner View Post
    I've been having way too many issues with model viewer.

I've done all I could to try and find solutions to the problems I'm having elsewhere, but I'm not getting any leads. It's been a long time since I've used model viewer but I don't remember having so many problems with it in the past. It's really throttling any hopes at attempting projects because the renders are just... so terrible. I've added some screenshots below. These renders were created by importing character armories, as I am working on putting together renders for a guild banner.

The ears are missing. They're enabled through the character options, and changing appearance (face type, hair style, facial features, etc.) does nothing. For one reason or another, the boot model is all messed up. The paws are not visible, and the model itself seems to be stretched and more or less broken. Creating a new model through the character creator doesn't do anything to fix it. I tried because I thought it was something to do with the armory import feature.

snip

...... I don't even know what happened here. When I loaded the armory, this is what I got.
    snip

When I create a new Pandaren, I have issues with the hair, and the "underwear" showing outside the leg armor. Aside from half of the hairstyles not actually being available, the hairstyles that are, having strange... thinning issues. As you can see very clearly in the screenshot I've provided, there's a strip where there's no hair at all and it's like this with all of the available hairstyles.
    Snip
    The panda issue with the hairstyles and the underwear is the same with everyone the other issues you have you might try doing the discovery npc and items options that usually fixes any glitches I get like that. If that doesnt work you might try reinstalling. If that doesnt work you can manually install it which is a pain but i've seen a lot of people have to do it and it seemed to work for them.

Queue: 0| NO PM Requests | DA | My Website| Sig by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1360 x 768
    Visible text: Yesinià the Undaunted
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...i%c3%a0/simple
    Gear set: Paladin Challenge Mode
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Casting would be great
    General colour scheme: Maybe something yellowish/gold. The main focus is the gear so I'd really like it to stand out
    Any extras: The challenge mode set has a specific effect that it does that I would like incorporated (http://i.ytimg.com/vi/NLJNqDxMV1Q/0.jpg .. the "sparks" is the effect). I'd also like both shield and weapon, one in each hand. For some reason my armory wasn't updating so the shield should be "Lost Pavise of the Blue Flight" and my wep should be "Rimefang's Claw"

Pandaren are heavily bugged. Most of those issues can be fixed by playing around with the Model Control, though. Aside from the hair which'll have to be manually edited.

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: (An offline image? A background image? Info boxes? Or if you want some privacy, how about a chat box overlay?)
    Yes to both I would like the same image for a chat box overlay and as a offline image aswell as some cool looking info boxes for my twitch page I know I am being greedy if don't want to do all that it is fine no biggie

Visible text: (Do you want to display your guild name? Server? Faction? Or what did you want on your info box image?)
    I would love it if at a minimum I could get Terror incorporated in it as my character name is Terrorazz and if there is any way to get Integrity Kal'thas this is my guild name and server it would be cool but not a have to as long as Terror makes it on it would be fine.

Logo/Character: (Do you have a logo, either for your guild or faction or even race, that you wish to adorn your customised parts with? If not a logo, perhaps a character? If a character, please provide an Armory link and information about equipment, etc.)
    I can't post links but if you go to my twitch page or guild website you will see my guild logo that can be incorporated or not how ever you feel fit

General colour scheme: (What colours do you want to display? Do you want the cold blue feel of Icecrown? Or a lush and peaceful forest? How about blood red, like on a battlefield?) red and/or blue but really I am sure any of your creative minds will come up with something I will think is great and better than I imagine do not let me hold back your creativity.

Specifics/Extras: (Include any extra information here that you may have missed before. Did you want any additional characters/pets/mounts on there? Or did you want a specific zone in the background, like Deepholm or even Nagrand?)I am a Panda warrior tank alliance side Kael'thas

My twitch page twitch.tv/terrorazz[/url]
    My youtube page youtube.com/user/Terrorthetank[/url]
    My guild Website integrity-wow.enjin.com/[/url]

Adding size to see if this helps
    I believe the size I need for my chat overlay is 368 by 162 but I am sure I can work with anything close to that size. Right now I am using a design for wallpaper that I just scale down to match my chat box size

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    Looking for a matchning Signature/Avatar/Twitch Offline Image! I know it's a lot of work, so I really appreciate whoever decides to take this!

What you want for your page:
    Offline Image

Visible text:
    I'd like to have my name (Revolol) in one of the corners, whichever it fits in best. I'd like it to also say "Offline" At about waist height or a little lower on my character, and to the left of it.

Logo/Character:
    I'd like my character to be in a combat pose, facing the right side of the screen. Here is a picture of how I'd like the character to look as far as model goes, but whatever combat pose you can get to work is fine. (http://i.imgur.com/QpTp7iG.jpg) Character wearing warrior CM gear+Grievous Gladiator's Tabard and using the Reclaimed Ashkandi, helm not shown. No logo, but I am looking for someone to create a logo for me, so if you have any ideas or want to take a crack at it, let me know! ^_^

General colour scheme: Anything matching the warrior CM set. Reds/Browns/Golds/earthy colors.

Specifics/Extras: I really like how the warrior CM set flames up when you do things like /roar, or use a Shout spell, so if you can incorperate that in any way it would be amazing! I'd like the CM set to glow as well, like it does when you move when you're wearing it.

Signature

Visible text: Revolol

Armory link/Facial screenshot: (http://i.imgur.com/QpTp7iG.jpg) Same picture as previously, Warrior CM gear+Grievous Gladiator's Tabard and Reclaimed Ashkandi.

Gear set: Warrior CM Set+Grievous Gladiator's Tabard, helm not shown

Your pose: Combat pose, facing right side, similar to the Offline Image.

Any extras: Again, I really like the way the Warrior gear glows. You can most likely do the offline image, and then tailor it a bit to make the signature. That would be perfect!

Thanks so much to whoever claims this. I know how much work goes into these. I really appreciate it!! ^_^

Here is a link to my stream if you need it for whatever reason.
    http://www.twitch.tv/revocutie
    And my armory, even though I'm wearing a different transmog at the moment.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...volol/advanced
    1 week bump!

Signature Request:
    Visible text: Qyoyz
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: i.imgur.com/Gk3OAvi.png armorry: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nemesis/willywonkajr/advanced
    Gear set: rogue s6 with red weapons enchant
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: in combat pose
    General colour scheme: Blue/Grey
    Any extras: Ruins of Lordaeron arena in backgroud, if its possible...

Thank you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Devboy View Post
    New guild, new transmog, new sig

Hopefully I'm not being too greedy, but I'd like 2 sigs if possible

Visible text: Dev - Pieces
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...evbro/advanced
    Gear set: Transmog off armory, not sure if the helm would look good or not.
    Helm visible: If it suits that would be great, if not then no.
    Your pose: Firing my Bow, pet command, something cool.
    General colour scheme: Something that works with my Transmog
    Any extras: If you can include my pet. http://www.wowhead.com/npc=25711 His name is Jeff. Maybe an Avatar of myself or my pet as well.

Visible text: Devvy - Pieces
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Devvy/advanced
    Gear set: Transmog off armory would be great
    Helm visible: I think the helm works with this so yes please.
    Your pose: Anything, have fun make it awesome
    General colour scheme: Whatever works, have fun with it
    Any extras: Shadowform if poss, as I play shadow mainly, additionally, throw in anything else that may look awesome Avatar would be nice as well.

I'm not picky, but if someone does pick this up, I'd like if you could do both, (so the style of art is the same) thanks.

P.S Wanted to ask again if anyone does wallpapers for 5670 x 1080 desktop resolutions.

thanks! Dev

incase anyone picks this up, please note the transmog I want shown is the ulduar 10 man tier set. (with tabard of flame and Raggy heroic bow - Apologies I change my transmog every so often and didn't realise that this would link to it )
    1 week bump -

I'll claim this. PM the details please
    Someone else take this please, It turned out I won't be able to make it. RL issues.

Quote Originally Posted by gynshon View Post
    This should be really easy for someone willing to take it on.

Banner:
    Size: Max Height 150px, width 700ish.
    Visible text: Guild name and server. Will be given via PM.
    Logo: I have a logo and font scheme already. Just need some filter work done to snazzy it up.
    General colour scheme: Colors that match current website. Will be given via PM.
    Specifics: Already have the logo, just need fixing up with some filters, effects. Really easy request.

If interested, just PM me your interest, and I will provide the details and logo to work with. As I said, it is a very simple job, maybe an hours work? If that.
    Rebumping because Ray82 above had to cancel his claim on it (see above).

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.