Quote Originally Posted by Visenna View Post
    Finished. My choice of the font was a little limited. Not many of them have the special Æ letter. I hope you like it anyway. My first rogue sig, btw.

love it , i know I'm going to be greedy,but once they some how finish the new mythic rogue set, would love a sig with that =), the font is great too, i should of known it would of been a pain due to the alt code :P, thank you for the work

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by watain1 View Post
    love it , i know I'm going to be greedy,but once they some how finish the new mythic rogue set, would love a sig with that =), the font is great too, i should of known it would of been a pain due to the alt code :P, thank you for the work
    You are welcome. Looking forward to see you using it.
    I'm eagerly waiting for the new race models, I hope the model viewer gets updated fast.

PM requests: closed

Deleted
    Signature
    Visible text: Name
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...estia/advanced
    Gear set: What I'm using right now :3 (transmog)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Whatever fits
    General colour scheme: Whatever fits
    Any extras: Basically all up to you xD

Thank you :3

Deleted

There's a way around it (the equipment, I mean). Just load another character from the armory that has t16 on him, then go Character->Save Equipment. Then import requester's character and click Character->Load equipment and voilá.
    huh, well ill give it a try thanks for the info

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naiomie View Post
    Signature
    Visible text: Name
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...estia/advanced
    Gear set: What I'm using right now :3 (transmog)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Whatever fits
    General colour scheme: Whatever fits
    Any extras: Basically all up to you xD

Thank you :3
    Claimed. Should have it some time tomorrow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ineko View Post
    Claimed. Should have it some time tomorrow.
    <3 love you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by harleybane View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Heretic, The insane
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...h%C3%AE/simple
    Gear set: Full tier 3 warrior, as my main.
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: I just want him to look furious, standing there showing his weapons, ready to strike!
    General colour scheme: I like the backround you had in your sig, something like that. that matches my charakter.
    Any extras: I want him to wield Shadowmourne(i have it ingame) and Use the Tabard of Void. also have it ingame, should be shown in my armory link!

Best regards: Heretic!
    PM request done

Non MMO C

MMO C

hope you like it hereitc
    Last edited by mmoc97daa14911; 2014-05-27 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nubkin27 View Post
    1 week bump
    2 week bump

- - - Updated - - -

TWITCH OVERLAY

Header
    What im looking for here is 2 things, 1 is just a header/Banner for my twitch front page, i play mostly druids,
    so if you can make a header Using a comic book type layout like shown int he center of this image http://cdn.printablepaper.net/sample...c_Template.png Just the Center of that image / \ Where the off center slashes are and the top header portion
    With the Feral/Boomkin/Tree form from left to right, and just have the Title (Nubs) centered that would be fantastic.
    The backgrounds make them dark druidy tones, Dark tones like blacks with dark oranges and greens make the eyes of the characters have a red glow that would be fantastic.

Twitch overlay
    Visible text: Nubs With this catch phrase If you're not first you're last
    Logo/Character: For the chat cover portion of the overlay id just like a boomkin picture but kinda popping out of the box a little. (if at all possible)
    General colour scheme: Id like it black with hints of red, with like a gun metal texture, if you would like a screenshot of my UI feel free to PM me.
    Specifics/Extras: Just like i said id like a functional overlay to my stream, you could make it in one solid part or a few parts, but i just want a spot for a face cam, and a chat cover and a header bar with my name on it and my Twitter @thescrubkin

Thanks for your time, Please include your sig on the overlay if you please.

2Week bump*

Deleted
    I'm aiming it at anyone who makes them really, I love the art that has been made. It looks very nice, and was still thinking if I could have one made for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Twmlock View Post
    I'm aiming it at anyone who makes them really, I love the art that has been made. It looks very nice, and was still thinking if I could have one made for me.
    Have a look at the first page on this tread, copy the template provided and complete it Post here and one of us will pick it up for you.
    Signature requests: Open

Deleted
    Hello! I would like to request a signature :-)

Visible text: I want my Character name (Sanlayn) and my Guild name (enervate) on it.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...nlayn/advanced
    Gear set: I would like to have Paladin Tier 12 heroic Set on (no chestplate),Sunreaver Onslaught Tabard , maw of the dragonlord(red/heroic) in the right hand and blackhorn's mighty bulwark (red/heroic)
    Helm visible: Nope.
    Your pose: If possible casting a holy light-ish spell
    General colour scheme: holy light with influence of firelands theme if it fits.
    Any extras: maybe eyes glowing holylight-ish

Thank your very much in advance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sanlayn View Post
    Hello! I would like to request a signature :-)

Visible text: I want my Character name (Sanlayn) and my Guild name (enervate) on it.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...nlayn/advanced
    Gear set: I would like to have Paladin Tier 12 heroic Set on (no chestplate), maw of the dragonlord(red/heroic) in the right hand and blackhorn's mighty bulwark (red/heroic)
    Helm visible: Nope.
    Your pose: If possible casting a holy light-ish spell
    General colour scheme: holy light with influence of firelands theme if it fits.
    Any extras: maybe eyes glowing holylight-ish

Thank your very much in advance
    Ill take this one , meaning to try a paladin sig

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rai7kay View Post
    Ill take this one , meaning to try a paladin sig
    I forgot to mention that i also want the Sunreaver Onslaught Tabard equipped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kchield View Post
    Dang, Thanks for trying...
    Oh, I am too late. Just finished the signature and you already have a nice one. Well, you can have two of them. One for later. Here's the whole package.

Damn Visenna... your sigs are BEAUTIFUL
    Signature requests: Open

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyAurelia View Post
    Damn Visenna... your sigs are BEAUTIFUL
    Thank you! I'm still struggling with the spell effect though and much more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I am too late. Just finished the signature and you already have a nice one. Well, you can have two of them. One for later. Here's the whole package.

That is GREAT! thanks so much

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hotmess View Post
    Signature request

Visible text: Cínnamon (under neath that US-Proudmoore) ((the i is ALT 0237))
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Dnnamon/simple
    Gear set: The transmog set I'm using in the armory.
    Helm visible: No, please
    Your pose: Casting frostfire bolt -- or just the glow of it being casted?
    General colour scheme: A mixture of the 3 spec's colors, if possible. Some purple, some blue, some red/orange.
    Any extras: Perhaps just some "effects", like some ice in the blue areas, some fire/flames in the red/orange, and I suppose "sparks" in the purple. However, I'd prefer these to be pretty subtle.

Thanks so much! <3

1 week bump. There are SO, SO many nice things in this thread and I'm getting a little jealous.. I changed it up just slightly.
    Would it be possible for the lovely person who takes on this task to make an avatar out of it, too please?

Thanks so much for all that you do!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hotmess View Post
    1 week bump. There are SO, SO many nice things in this thread and I'm getting a little jealous.. I changed it up just slightly.
    Would it be possible for the lovely person who takes on this task to make an avatar out of it, too please?

Thanks so much for all that you do!
    CLAIMED! (Happy?) No promises on the spell though.

10+ Year Old Account
    CLAIMED! (Happy?) No promises on the spell though.
    <3 <3
    ../10char