OMG THATS AMAZING! Thank you so much for this I LOVE it!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaye View Post
    OMG THATS AMAZING! Thank you so much for this I LOVE it!
    Happy you like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Visenna View Post
    Aww, this is lovely. Anytime I see something like this I want to have it! Alas, I can have only one sig at once.
    Thank youuu.

Anyways, an additional side note: I might be open for signature requests. Only. An example of my work can be seen above. Or click the DA link in my sig. Feel free to shoot me a PM.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone asked via PM so here's a GIF version showing the signature's layers.

Last edited by ELYPOP; 2014-06-06 at 01:28 AM.

I'm back, this time for a wallpaper

Resolution: 1920 X 1080
    Visible text: Verrai
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory Screenshot
    Gear set: My transmog in armory, plus Morningstar of Heroic Will. For some reason it is not showing up in armory.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Casting preferably, to show off those amazing CM gear effects(Glowing eyes and mouths, the fire from the totems)
    General colour scheme: Unsure, guess what fits
    Any extras: Possibly the Firehawk in the background behind her. I just really want my shaman to feel powerful and dangerous.

Hello!

I would like an avatar and a signature if possible.

Visible text: Name "Chanzumi" and server "Silvermoon"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory. Screenshot.
    Gear set: If it can be Tier 15. And if the color can be the one in the link. Thanks!
    Helm visible: No please.
    Your pose: Artist's choice.
    General colour scheme: If you can make it so it fits the Mistweaver spec? Anything else I leave up to the artist.
    Any extras: Same thing as the "General colour scheme".

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Hello!

I would like an avatar and a signature if possible.

Visible text: Name "Chanzumi" and server "Silvermoon"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory. Screenshot.
    Gear set: If it can be Tier 15. And if the color can be the one in the link. Thanks!
    Helm visible: No please.
    Your pose: Artist's choice.
    General colour scheme: If you can make it so it fits the Mistweaver spec? Anything else I leave up to the artist.
    Any extras: Same thing as the "General colour scheme".

Thanks in advance!
    I'll claim this. You'll have it sometime on the weekend.

Guild Signature(564x200):
    Visible text: Rayquaza Storm's End (next line) US-Sargeras
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ayquaza/simple
    Gear set: http://wowroleplaygear.com/2012/09/1...ors-monk-sets/
    Your pose: Casting Soothing Mist
    General colour scheme: Dark green and dark gold similar to that of http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...ar-d6ukvgr.jpg obviously after the pokemon and color of the xmog
    Any extras: If you could incorporate Rayquaza or a similar colored dragon into the monk's soothing mist it would be amazing!
    I'm a lover of dragon's and almost all of them are dragon related, Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyAurelia View Post
    I would really LOVE to do this request but the dimensions/resolution is making it REALLY hard to find a proper background
    Hmmm... I'm wondering if scaling it up to something more manageable, and just have the parts that won't really fit on the screen as a sort of filler background or something? Not really sure... Maybe someone else has an idea on how it can work?

Quote Originally Posted by Devboy View Post
    Hmmm... I'm wondering if scaling it up to something more manageable, and just have the parts that won't really fit on the screen as a sort of filler background or something? Not really sure... Maybe someone else has an idea on how it can work?
    Since it's an ipad I'd just take the image and center it on a black back ground or give it a black border that puts the actual image in a reasonable resoltuion for for LadyAurelia. Just a suggestion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    hello everyone and thanks in advance !

visible text : Tingoz with capital t

armory link : it is my current signature and face can be seen clearly.

gear set : challenge set please but excluding the head piece. you can leave it as it is now, without any head piece.

your pose : now this part is the most important one for me. i would like my toon to be pictured in a dark and sinister forest as she is using stampede while she is pointing some shadowy ( maybe evil ? ) figure ahead. that evil entity must be blurry though, i mean you wouldn't be able to see if it is a ghost or vampire or devil itself. something dark.

pets i would like to use are very important for me as well. http://www.wowhead.com/npc=32517 ( crawling but ready to attack ) http://www.wowhead.com/npc=50138 ( howling ) http://www.wowhead.com/npc=35189 ( lightnings crackling around his mane and an aggressive look on his face ) http://www.wowhead.com/npc=38453 ( on his back feet, claws are clearly visible ) http://www.wowhead.com/npc=54320 ( flying above and maybe ahead of them, ready to land, looking down to that evil figure )

general colour scheme : if possible, do the general atmosphere as dark as possible. pets may be glowy because of their natural look. in fact it may be better if they were a bit bright, picturing bringing light to darkness.

any extras : i believe there are a lot of extras in what i already want so there is nothing else to add.

if someone can do that i would be extremely grateful. i said at the start but i want to repeat myself, thanks in advance !

big edit: if anyone is interested, can you make it as wallpaper since it will be easier to give out the details ?
    1 week bump. also please tell me if i have to change something in order to make my request easier. ty !
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Actually Visenna could you update mine, I'd love to get some Holy Light coming off the shoulders, like they do in game, if its not too much trouble.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonofdawn View Post
    Since it's an ipad I'd just take the image and center it on a black back ground or give it a black border that puts the actual image in a reasonable resoltuion for for LadyAurelia. Just a suggestion
    Yeah I've been reading up on these and apparently the ideal wallpaper for an ipad air has to be 2048x2048 to allow for screen rotation etc. I'm thinking of finding an abstract HD wallpaper off one of the ipad wallpaper sites and working off that as my base for a background and building layers over it. Just so I have something to start off with. Original idea was to find a nice screenshot of Gilneas and work with that.
    Signature requests: Open

PM request:

Edit: Nevermind, multi PM son of a fuck.

Fucked some IRL shit up yesterday so not really in the mood for any of this right now, sorry if I don't reply to anyone.
    Last edited by Nacly; 2014-06-06 at 02:46 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetley View Post
    Hello, that is awesome; players taking their time and making cool looking avatars for others
    I would like to request a signature aswell.

Signature:

Visible text: Dragonslayer Nimina
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Nimina - Frostmourne EU -click-
    Gear set: Cataclysmic Gladiator's Redemption -click-
    Your pose: Any pose
    General colour scheme: Whatever fits best.

Thank you very much in advance.
    Done, let me know what you think. I tried to give her a bit of a smirk, to make her seem a bit more confident and playful. I also made some extra avatars with/without borders, couldn't decide which one was best so I'll let you decide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepykin View Post
    Fucked some IRL shit up yesterday so not really in the mood for any of this right now, sorry if I don't reply to anyone.
    Hope you're al right :c

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shinela View Post
    I'm going to try and request a new Guild banner again. Seriously, you guys are too good to just say "never mind" to such things :3

Size: 2560 x 1440 AND/OR 1018 x 400
    Visible text: "Ante Amanthe" in big lettres with "Madness in action" as a small caption.
    Logo: Our guild tabard's logo (Clicky ^.^) (Logo, not colours)
    General colour scheme: Red would be prefered, something Sunwell Plateau-ish such as Kil'jaeden in the background for example, but not necessarily. Do whichever you think sounds fit!
    Specifics: Not quite. I'd say let your imagination run wild!

- If you want you (Artist) can add your name signatured in the picture as well to add some advertisement for being so awesome ^.^
    Bumping another week ^.^
    It's a shame that Shadowlands killed PvE twinking. Still I enjoy the game.
    Endgame: Main, Alt

Hey guys ,would like a signature also if someone has the time :O

Signature :

Visible text : Kaisena
    Amory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Kaisena/simple
    Helmet : Visible
    Gear set : Tier 8 paladin, 10 man version.
    Pose : your choice.
    General color scheme : white / light blue

Small request : i know the helmet is covering allot of the face,but if you can try and make her look a bit angry.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Haytham; 2014-06-06 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    I'll claim this. You'll have it sometime on the weekend.
    Take your time. And thank you very much in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepykin View Post
    PM request:

*snip*

Hope things get better soon - need to see more of your beautiful art! That wallpaper is amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadir View Post
    Wallpaper:

Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible text: Shadir <Devour>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Shadir Hellscream-EU
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: Ready for combat (or engaging in combat)
    General colour scheme: black/yellow (hah funny, that's a song i know[totally not pun intented tho])
    Any extras: Surprise me

Thanks in advance
    Claimed and done:

Yellow is a really difficult colour to work with! Hope you like the result though
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Haytham View Post
    Hey guys ,would like a signature also if someone has the time :O

Signature :

Visible text : Kaisena
    Amory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Kaisena/simple
    Helmet : Visible
    Gear set : Tier 8 paladin, 10 man version.
    Pose : your choice.
    General color scheme : white / light blue

Small request : i know the helmet is covering allot of the face,but if you can try and make her look a bit angry.

Thanks in advance
    Mine. Claimed. You'll have it by the weekend. Ish.

P.S. Hope stuff works out for ya Batpanic. <3