10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Well, the offer's there. The more the better, honestly.
    Alright, I'll PM you my shaman and the set she desires.

Lets see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Another wallpaper done, this time for LadyAurelia:

THIS IS SO RIDICULOUSLY SHINY AND PRETTY AND I LOVE IT.
    Sorry.. <3 it tho.

Hey everyone...

My request is a wallpaper for my blood elf hunter.

Resolution: 1280x1024
    Visible Text: SketchQ
    Armory: http: //eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Sketchq/simple
    Gear set: Hunter T4+Golden Bow of Quel'thalas + Sunreaver Tabard
    Helm Visible: No
    Pose: Doesn't matter.
    General Colour: Blue and purple.(prefer navy or sky blue)
    Extras: Simple and minimalistic design. Dark and gloomy enviroment with blood elf architecture.

Can i have a signature also please ^^

Deleted
    Got back from a cross-country trip to visit family, and have not heard from Dreknosh yet regarding his Twitch request. I'll be checking this thread for requests tomorrow to pick something up.

Err, DK tier 11 wouldn't really work with the WoD screenshots I have.. any alternatives? If not, I'll see if I can werk it!

Anyways, these will be considered and outcomes will *maybe* be posted sometime next week.
    Or tonight, if I can't sleep.

Well, the offer's there. The more the better, honestly.
    Even if you don't end up using it, someone gimme gearset ideas to work with.. my brain has turned to poop when it comes to picking gear. Lmao.
    Ely, I'll try to think of more. Especially since when I think Draenei I think shaman or pally, so I'll do some thinking and browsing. Shaman CM and Pally CM for starters too. At least for me the shaman CM set looks better with a kilt, like the one I'm using with my shaman mog now. T 13 shaman is not bad looking, and T 4 priest too.

You also said Wod screenshots, does that mean they have to be Savage™ transmogs? (Kidding =p)

I am such a transmog whore, I swear. I have like 4 sets for all my characters and just browse and put stuff together in mogit all the time :<

So gorgeous, makes me want to play a druid now, much shiny and sparkly <3
    Last edited by Verrai; 2014-06-22 at 11:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dynomosity View Post
    Seems I'm on a requesting spree, now that my guild is finally active again ><

This time, it's for my Twitch channel. I know these requests tend to take a lot of time and effort, so I'm grateful to whoever picks this up. Please note that you're also more than welcome to piece the request out amongst yourselves, provided the end result looks cohesive :3

What you want for your page: Offline image, Info Box, Chat overlay, and header if at all possible (again, take your time! i'm patient!)
    Sizes:
    Header: 1130 x 350 (i think that's the typical header size nowadays if you're using the new layout (which I hate))
    Offline Image: 1100 x 450 (it's a big offline screen @.@)
    Info box: I honestly have no idea - I'd say it's probably about 350 x 200
    Chat Overlay: 350 x 200
    Visible text: For the Offline image: AXEL will be right back! Don't go anywhere!
    Info Box: Axel with <Legion> underneath the name, please.
    Chat Overlay: NO PEEKING!
    Header: axel tv (would love a version with no text, too, pretty please <3)
    Logo/Character: Characters to be featured: Axelys and Yusaris . For their gear, Axelys in her current transmog set (if you show the feet, I'd like the heroic boots of still breath instead of the ones she's got on) and for Yusaris, I have it listed right here .
    General colour scheme: Artistic liberties granted here. I trust you guys/girls! :3
    Specifics/Extras: Again, artistic liberties here. Make it badass, make it fun, make it unique. Make it however you want. No pressure! <3

Again, I love whoever picks this up, and I'm eternally grateful for all the artists putting up with my insanely active requesting as of late. I appreciate the time you artists put into making things like this, and know that it'll be displayed pretty much for eternity :3

cheers!
    - dyno
    1 week bump!
    2 week bump!
    Last edited by dynomosity; 2014-06-23 at 04:25 AM.

Main: 110 Blood Elf Paladin Elisoly || signature thanks to Shyama!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dynomosity View Post
    2 week bump!
    You should provide sizes of the stuff you want. I personally skip all requests without them. I don't use twitch and if someone wants me to make images for them, they should provide all necessary information. I don't want to spend my time searching for numbers, when I already spend my time creating stuff. Please, keep this in mind.

If anyone could post a twitch template with sizes, I'd probably pick up those requests more often in the future.
    Last edited by Visenna; 2014-06-23 at 01:32 AM.

PM requests: closed

Err, DK tier 11 wouldn't really work with the WoD screenshots I have.. any alternatives? If not, I'll see if I can werk it!

Anyways, these will be considered and outcomes will *maybe* be posted sometime next week.
    Or tonight, if I can't sleep.
    Shaman T6 is also blue with some gold accents (like the belt). For purple, all I can think of is Warlock T4 and Mage Heroic T12. As for green, the set that I like the best is the PvP look-alike to Hunter T4, don't remember the set name. I think it's Gladiator's Chain. It's also mostly black with green accents.
    Signature and Avatar by maybenotquiteasheavy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Visenna View Post
    You should provide sizes of the stuff you want. I personally skip all requests without them. I don't use twitch and if someone wants me to make images for them, they should provide all necessary information. I don't want to spend my time searching for numbers, when I already spend my time creating stuff. Please, keep this in mind.

If anyone could post a twitch template with sizes, I'd probably pick up those requests more often in the future.
    OH wow, I'm a dweeb, xD!

Thanks for pointing out the missing info for me, Visenna! Should be all fixed up now >,<

Main: 110 Blood Elf Paladin Elisoly || signature thanks to Shyama!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asiel View Post
    Shaman T6 is also blue with some gold accents (like the belt). For purple, all I can think of is Warlock T4 and Mage Heroic T12. As for green, the set that I like the best is the PvP look-alike to Hunter T4, don't remember the set name. I think it's Gladiator's Chain. It's also mostly black with green accents.
    That one is sadly not available in game nowadays (you can get just the set, but there's no belt or boots anymore ). It is called Gladiator Pursuit, and here's a 3D viewer link for it: >link<

You will also find a second version 'cause the helmet is awful for female troll characters, and of course, there's no boots or belt available.

PS: The boots on the second option are not "black enough" and you won't find any real match. Just picked the "least awful" ones

- - - Updated - - -

weekly bump

Quote Originally Posted by ElChOrC View Post
    Hi there, guys! Big fan of your work here! Honestly, I could not dream of achieving what you do, even if I had a month of uniterrupted work on just one signature.

I'm here again cos I'm in need of a revamp: I lost my previous sig (awesome work from YoniePanda, btw) and I want to wash things up a little bit, so:

Signature (both MMO and Non-MMO):
    Visible text: Suej of Sen'Jin
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Suej/advanced
    Gear set: My current mog ("helm" included) (3D Viewer 1, 3D Viewer 2)
    Your pose: I don't really mind, feel free of setting everything as you see more fit
    General colour scheme: I don't really mind, either. Maybe a Straglethorn-like/raiforest/jungle thingy? or Echo Isles-like/trollish one? But it truly doesn't matter
    Any extras: Nothing or whatever you may need, may be a pet? or a mount? Whatever, honestly. (If you choose to put a pet, please use this one: Petopia - WoWHead)

and IF POSSIBLE also a
    Wallpaper: (if possible, not JPEG. PSD, PNG, TIFF or anything like that would do )
    Resolution: 1920*1080
    Visible text: Suej of Sen'Jin
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Suej/advanced
    Gear set: My current mog ("helm" included) (3D Viewer 1, 3D Viewer 2)
    Your pose: Feel free
    General colour scheme: I don't really mind. Maybe a Straglethorn-like/raiforest/jungle thingy? or Echo Isles-like/trollish one? But it truly doesn't matter. Doesn't need to be the same scheme as in the signature, either.
    Any extras: Nothing or whatever you may need, may be a pet? or a mount? Whatever, honestly. (If you choose to put a pet, please use this one: Petopia - WoWHead). Don't need to be the same extras as in the signature, either.
    Last edited by ElChOrC; 2014-06-24 at 11:39 AM.

*Starts hyperventilating* SHY!!! It's absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Thank you so so so much. I felt sooo tired getting up this morning knowing I still have a full day of studying ahead of me before tomorrow. This has lifted my mood completely. I love it!!!

<3 <3 <3 *Hugs Shy tightly*
    Signature requests: Open

THIS IS SO RIDICULOUSLY SHINY AND PRETTY AND I LOVE IT.
    Sorry.. <3 it tho.
    This really made me laugh I'm sure LadyAurelia won't mind me saying that she asked for "Loads of sparkles and shiny effects", so I put a few in! Thank you for that Ely <3

Quote Originally Posted by Verrai View Post
    So gorgeous, makes me want to play a druid now, much shiny and sparkly <3
    Thank you Verrai

Quote Originally Posted by LadyAurelia View Post
    *Starts hyperventilating* SHY!!! It's absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Thank you so so so much. I felt sooo tired getting up this morning knowing I still have a full day of studying ahead of me before tomorrow. This has lifted my mood completely. I love it!!!

<3 <3 <3 *Hugs Shy tightly*
    You're welcome <3 It was such a fun request to work on Really glad it's given you a lift this morning - not long now until your exams are over /hug
    Requests CLOSED

This really made me laugh I'm sure LadyAurelia won't mind me saying that she asked for "Loads of sparkles and shiny effects", so I put a few in!
    True story. When in doubt - Add sparkles!!!

3 week bump Amazing work going around here =) Wish I was this good at this myself >.<

Hello!

I'm looking for someone to help me put my wonderful mage out on the interwebs

Wallpaper:
    Resolution:
    3840x1080
    Visible text:
    Blood Mage Ignitia of Kazzak
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ignitia/simple
    Gear set:
    I want the current set that is found on armory. Mage challenge mode set.
    Helm visible:
    Yes please, with glowing eyes if possible
    Your pose:
    If possible, while I am casting a Pyroblast !
    General colour scheme:
    Firey fire
    Any extras:
    I want my character to the left of the picture, casting a pyroblast to a bad ass looking mob at the right side of the picture. That way the 2 screens I have will have 1 picture per screen with a pyroblast from side to side If you can go out of your mind and make the mage a bit sexy, that would be awesome

Twitch:
    What you want for your page:
    Offline picture.
    Resolution:
    1920x1080
    Visible text:
    Blood Mage Ignitia of Kazzak
    Logo/Character:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ignitia/simple
    General colour scheme:
    Dark background, with firey sparks that brights up my character in the centre.
    Specifics/Extras:
    Since its a offline picture, I was thinking my mage with her head staring down in magic books studying!

Would like a personalized Twitch background and the art on this forum is far better than anything I could every do.

Twitch Profile Banner
    Resolution: 900x480
    Visible text: Anzen Ad Infinitum
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...t/Anzen/simple
    Gear set: Current transmog except Maw of the Dragonlord HC for main hand weapon (78476) and Icecrown Glacial Wall HC for off hand (50729).
    Your pose: Your choice!
    General colour scheme: Also your choice. Whilst a firey one would be the most obvious, I'm open to anything you think would look good!
    Any extras: Artists choice, just after a powerful feeling banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    Would like a personalized Twitch background and the art on this forum is far better than anything I could every do.

Twitch Profile Banner
    Resolution: 900x480
    Visible text: Anzen Ad Infinitum
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...t/Anzen/simple
    Gear set: Current transmog except Maw of the Dragonlord HC for main hand weapon (78476) and Icecrown Glacial Wall HC for off hand (50729).
    General colour scheme: Also your choice. Whilst a firey one would be the most obvious, I'm open to anything you think would look good!
    Any extras: Artists choice, just after a powerful feeling banner!
    I might be wrong but your armory is linking to your Dranei but your visible text is referring to your panda in Ad Infinitum?

Quote Originally Posted by LadyAurelia View Post
    I might be wrong but your armory is linking to your Dranei but your visible text is referring to your panda in Ad Infinitum?
    I have two shamans and like I've got a feeling my Panda's hair isn't support in WMV.

That and I'm going to be re-rolling back to Draenei just before WoD anyways ! only was pandaren for the OP passives

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi Guys, glad to come back here. This time i want a banner for my twitch tv.

Twitch Chat Banner.
    Visible text: Ftx - Azralon US
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Ftx/advanced
    Gear set: Current transmog but as a orc.
    General colour scheme: Also your choice. I'm think the Death Knight colour, Blues with something white.
    Any extras: Nops ^^

Thank you guys ^^
    Last edited by Ftx; 2014-06-23 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Indi View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text:
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Link 1
    Link 2
    Link 3
    Link 4
    Link 5
    Gear set: Challenge Mode Gear for corresponding class
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?) Yes
    Your pose: Posed in a way that kind of says we're a group and that is kind of showing off our new set
    General colour scheme: Artist choice, I'm always happy with every wallpaper I get
    Any extras: I'm torn on having the pandaren phoenix mounts added or not, I believe the only ones that we picked up were the Emerald Pandaren Phoenix mount and the Crimson Pandaren Phoenix mount, artist choice on whether to add them or not.

Thanks in advance to whomever picks this up =)
    4 week bump

That looks AMAZING!!! The glow on the bow string and arrow is SO well done!
    Thank you means a lot yeah i wanted to make the string a bit more glowy but yeah generally im happy aobut the picture

Dem colors, tho. I always wished that bow was more black and green like you were able to make it so that I could use it for my hunter's Xmog.
    THanks! i agree the bow was hard to work with due to the colour and its shape.