10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyAurelia View Post
    Here you go

Hope you like them
    This is so cute. You are developing a lovely style, Aurelia. Love it.

PM requests: closed

Quote Originally Posted by Superpudd View Post
    Just giving this a 5-6 week bump, any help would be awesome!
    Done

Hope you like it

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like doing a chat cover for a streamer, pm me. My conditions would be that the wow character has to be included and i get to choose the pose. I also preffer if its a caster and maximum 1 character.
    Last edited by banan163; 2014-07-06 at 01:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm back, chumps.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharionn View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible text: My name Thàrion
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Thàrion-BurningLegion-EU [can't post link]
    Gear set: I would like the gear I am currently transmogged into
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: None, or if you think some pose will be great do it
    General colour scheme: I woudl like nature, and night druid style, also it woudl be cool if you can do this a little bit like cartoon, not too much but visible.
    Any extras: It depends on you, if you have some great ideas you can do it
    Claiming..

EDIT: Here you go.

Hope you like it. If you want to keep your request up, that's fine with me.
    Last edited by elrot; 2014-07-06 at 03:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Visenna View Post

Floored! They are fantastic Visenna, thanks so much. Exceeded my expectations!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Floored! They are fantastic Visenna, thanks so much. Exceeded my expectations!
    Glad you liked it. I enjoyed making them, the transmo is great.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Genu View Post
    Signature request!:

Visible text: Genium
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/JjJ62sd.jpg
    Gear set: As shown on the picture
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: This is all up to you
    General colour scheme: I would love a dark theme, maybe combined with some purple/dark blue as well to match my transmog set.
    Any extras: I'm not very creative myself, but I was thinking something that have to do with shadowpriest/priests in general, but I am always open to your suggestions.

2 week bump!

CLAIMING...

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: An offline image A background image Info boxes Game overlays if possible for multiple games WoW sc2 LoL Diablo
    Visible text: Gasai_Yuno951 (twitter, Youtube and twitch name)
    Logo/Character: Gasai Yuno Anime Character from Mirai Nikki example pic http://s1.zerochan.net/Gasai.Yuno.600.874894.jpg
    General colour scheme: Black and Blood Red
    Specifics/Extras: use any picture of Yuno off google is fine, but the one i linked is my favorite if you need more info pm me
    Last edited by GasaiYuno951; 2014-07-06 at 04:19 AM.

Glad you liked it. I enjoyed making them, the transmo is great.

Ah thanks, took a bunch of years to put together but well worth it Got a link goin' on now too..thank you html classes lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Ah thanks, took a bunch of years to put together but well worth it Got a link goin' on now too..thank you html classes lol.
    The sig you are now using is for non-mmo forums. You should change it for the smaller one that is of recommended size for mmo forum, if you don't want to get in trouble.

Deleted
    Signature:
    Visible text: Lumiliana
    Armory link : Lumiliana Medivh EU ( can't post link )
    Gear set: Holy Warrior Plate ( challenge mode )
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: So angry
    General colour scheme: Dark/night theme
    Any extras: Blood effect maybe

This is so cute. You are developing a lovely style, Aurelia. Love it.
    Thank you so much for all your help and encouragement Vi I feel like I'm starting to settle into a style of my own. I really love that about this forum - we all have different tastes and styles and everyone gets to experiment and play around with that. Keeps things interesting!

Oh before I forget -

I've decided to create a DeviantArt page (Well, I have a super old one that I never used). Quick question to those who are posting their art on DA: What is the avg size of a DeviantArt ID for the homepage? I'd like to make one for myself tonight but I can't seem to find any proper details on the dimensions I should be using.
    Last edited by LadyAurelia; 2014-07-06 at 08:19 AM.
    Signature requests: Open

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xords View Post
    Hello, I would like a signature!

Visible text: Xørd
    Facial screenshot: http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/z.../imagejpg1.jpg
    Gear set: Prideful armor like in picture with gorehowl
    Helm not showing.
    Can it be done with new models please?
    I want it to somehow shout and have fiery eyes leaving trails behind them, gorehowl besides him, up near body, somehow like a charge from the side, upper body. zoom on face.
    Reddish/black themed.

Also if you could make a little square for avatar. Thank you very much and hope I didn't ask for too much!
    1 week bump! hope it's easy
    Last edited by Xords; 2014-07-11 at 11:51 AM.

I can't get to my private messages at the moment, so I'm posting this here - hope you don't mind Maybe!

Anyway, wallpaper finished for the lovely maybenotquiteasheavy:

I made her as flirty as I could - hope you like the result
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    I can't get to my private messages at the moment, so I'm posting this here - hope you don't mind Maybe!

Anyway, wallpaper finished for the lovely maybenotquiteasheavy:

I made her as flirty as I could - hope you like the result
    As I said in pm and on deviant, absolutely love it. Thank you hun <3

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Quote Originally Posted by maybenotquiteasheavy View Post
    As I said in pm and on deviant, absolutely love it. Thank you hun <3
    You're very welcome Maybe <3
    Requests CLOSED

Poor Nitefyr have waited for too long for this. (Thank you for your patience!)

Also, here is that offline image i promised!
    gallery . twitch . twitter

queue:

Quote Originally Posted by Indi View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text:
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Link 1
    Link 2
    Link 3
    Link 4
    Link 5
    Gear set: Challenge Mode Gear for corresponding class
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?) Yes
    Your pose: Posed in a way that kind of says we're a group and that is kind of showing off our new set
    General colour scheme: Artist choice, I'm always happy with every wallpaper I get
    Any extras: I'm torn on having the pandaren phoenix mounts added or not, I believe the only ones that we picked up were the Emerald Pandaren Phoenix mount and the Crimson Pandaren Phoenix mount, artist choice on whether to add them or not.

Thanks in advance to whomever picks this up =)
    6 week bump

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    I'm back here again! This time hopefully for the last time, as I've been in a new home hopefully for the rest of my WoW career.

My request: Armory Link

I apologize if this is too much, but I have plenty of time. Patience is something I fortunately have and I noticed everyone here is doing such wonderful work for others that time is clearly needed in order to continue doing so!

I moved to an area that supports internet speeds capable of streaming properly, which means I can continue streaming. Woo!

1) Twitch Layout. What this entails is:

-NO OFFLINE SCREEN KEEPING MY CURRENT
    -Armory tile (Basically a version of my signature that says Armory) [320x65]
    -FAQ tile (A version of my signature that says FAQ) [320x65]
    -Guild link tile (A version of my signature that says Guild Website) [320x65]

The guild logo (and font?) is this LINK right here. I guess the overall feel of the page, I want kind of a dark-bluish as I am a Shaman. Like I mention below, I am really bad when it comes to creativity. I would ask my friend to do it, but he recently got a big boy job for graphic design work so I wouldn't see anything for months, probably after WoD released.

I was hoping to have everything before WoD as I was going to go back to being a Day 1 streamer.

2) Signature

Visible Text: Name (Airroh), Server (Hyjal), Guild (Vox Immortalis)
    Armory Link: Linked above.
    Gear Set: The only specifics I'm requesting for the character model/gear are: Tauren in Shaman Tier 3. I am Restoration, so this may give you (or you may already have) ideas for the artsy stuff! Of course, the new Tauren model is preferred, as I will be going that race whenever the pre-WoD patch goes live.

---End

I have an older twitch layout and signature that was graciously done by Elypop (and quite beautiful I might add) but alas Twitch changed their layout. I still use the Offline Screen, but it has my old guild name in it from early last year .

Thanks in advance to anyone who decides to take this request. Don't worry, I'm not picky. All of the art I've seen in this thread is beyond anything I would ever expect! Just have fun with it! If there is anything you need from me, just let me know. I'm always around.

<3Forsedar
    4 week bump!

Hey guys,
    I hope, that someone of you could find the time to create what I have in my head .
    I dont want to talk much, lets get to it:

Twitch:

What you want for your page: Chat Box Overlay

Visible text: No visible extra text since the guild name is already in the logo .

Logo/Character:
    http://machtdruck.de/img/beanger/logo.png This is the logo of the guild, unfortunately the name is in the same grey as the background, if you put it over a black background you'll see it . Additionaly I want my signature in the Overlay, somehow combined with the logo. Since I dont really have an idea how this could work out, I'll just let you be the artist that you are, without a guideline . Heres the signature: http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3...orzi2n_png.htm

General colour scheme:
    Not an general colour scheme, but it should be something dark. Since my interface is pretty black, "happy" colours wont fit. Here a link to my interface, so you can get an idea what I mean: http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3...bde5wo_jpg.htm

Specifics/Extras:
    Nope, nothing .

I think, Im asking for pretty much, if its not doable just tell me and I will think about it and how to make it easier to create .
    Anyway, if someone would find time for my request I'd really appreciate it,
    Have a nice day and thank you in advance
    Kira

Alright as i said before but it got buried the last time:P

I am doing banners atm, i rather not do youtube/twitch banners as even though its a big picture you are still narrowed down to a small part in the middle.

Conditions

That it atleast contains one wow character. In a maximum of one. (you can try 2 characters if i like the gear on them i might accept)
    Also one pet is allowed.

Types of banners

Chat overlays.
    Facebook Banners
    Wallpapers
    Offline pictures
    etc

Misc

I also want to be able to choose the pose. You are free to give me suggestions on poses but i will have the final decision.
    Resolution? I don't know, if you have a specific size in mind give me one. Otherwise i will give you one by default around 1000x500

Use the template given to you in the beginning of this thread to PM me the request.

Example on such banner

Last edited by banan163; 2014-07-06 at 11:26 PM.