Quote Originally Posted by Fyersing View Post
    I'm actually just looking for an emblem, right now, to place in the corner of guild photos and on the website. If anybody could help me out with this, it'd be wonderful.

Size: If you would, just make it like 400x400 and I'll shrink it when necessary. No text is necessary.

Logo: http://imgur.com/nGAbLrj

I simply want the dragon (and breath) within a circle. Very similar to this: http://www.paragon.fi/sites/default/...ew_logo_ad.jpg
    If you could mirror it, so the head is facing the right side of the screen, would appreciate.

General colour scheme: It should be blue, as close to this shade as you can get: http://wallpaperest.com/wallpapers/w...koy_081429.jpg

Specifics: Ideally, it should look like a carbon-copy of the <Paragon> logo linked above... albeit with blue colorization. Also, if you could gradient it very similarly to the Alliance image above (lighter in the center, darker near the edges), that'd be wonderful. Thanks a million, also, will credit creator on website.

Edit: Also, if you could make the background translucent so that it can easily be throw into screenshots, etc., that'd be superb.
    User banan163 claimed this via a PM from me.
    Check out my livestream and follow me on twitter.
    /
    I Livestream and do giveaways.

Been feeling for this wallpaper for awhile (sorry ppl i have in my queue will get into your pictures now) anyways been a while sincei made my own wallpaper and here it is!

Anyone is free to use it. If you want text on it i rather not do it since i suck at doing text x)

Quote Originally Posted by banan163 View Post

Srry been done with this for a couple of daysxD havent had much time to link it here:/ Anyways i hope you like it and its not too bright. You are free to have your request open if you dont or if there is something you want changed just pm me

I'm also looking for a full twitch layout work. Wow themed (want to try out something new) Pm me with the details and ill see what i can do For anyone who wants their twitch pimped out:P
    Amazing! Thank you !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enelysion View Post
    Out of curiosity ... but why the low resolution? I checked that resolution out in Photoshop and it seems to be like 16:9 aspect ratio? You're better off just asking for 1920x1080. That way, it'll be usable in the future (if you ever decide to get a higher resolution monitor / device). Just a suggestion.
    Fair enough! Will update. Yeah, I'm afraid I'm using a 720p television for my computer monitor right now heh.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok. This is far from the original request, but I couldn't resist, cause I liked this set and nobody requested anything with it for too long...

Last edited by Visenna; 2014-07-16 at 12:02 AM.

Wow, so many great art ^^
    Will definetly request one soon (about to race change)

Quote Originally Posted by ViridianWRA View Post
    Warning: This is a huge request, and I don't really expect it to be filled, but I'd absolutely adore if it was.

I'm looking for a wallpaper featuring eleven characters standing side-to-side.

Just today, I finished my 11th character's 9/9 Gold Challenge Mode set. I would like a commemorative background showing them all in their beautiful glory.

Resolution: 1920x1080*

All characters are in their equipped transmog, and barring my logging out in RP gear, should appear as on armory. Otherwise, please assume class Challenge Mode set.

Characters in preferred order from left to right.

1. Shaman
    2. Death Knight
    3. Hunter
    4. Priest
    5. Warrior
    6. Monk
    7. Druid
    8. Mage
    9. Warlock
    10. Rogue (no Tabard please)
    11. Paladin

As far as poses, anything thematic to the class/spec presented with one exception: I would prefer that the monk (at the center) is meditating. Would also super appreciate if the Hunter could be depicted with her red fox companion behind her.

As far as the 'backdrop', that's mostly up to the artist. I've got a few ideas I'd like to share, but I don't know how feasible they are.

My first and preferred style, although it would be a pain in the ass, would be something akin to this, with each character having a 'strip' behind them in their class' color with some thematic imagery (for instance wisps of gray smoke against a yellow background for the Rogue), blended into eachother.

Another option that I really like but is mostly a joke is something inspired by The Last Supper with my monk in the place of Jesus.

A third is similar to the strip option presented above, but rather than class colored strips, screenshots of zones relevant to the character's stories. If the artist decides they'd like to do that, talk to me to brainstorm.

If someone decides to pick this up, please feel free to contact me at any point during the design stage for feedback or additional questions. Thanks for reading

If I forgot anything, please let me know.
    I'm going to claim this.

I've currently got 8 characters who have 9/9 CM Golds - working on my last 3 right now. So ... I'm eager to work on a project like this.

I actually worked on Affinitii's Twitch layout designs and part of the offline image was a meditating monk: http://i.imgur.com/zEirDuU.jpg

I prefer your first and preferred style. I guess it'll be something like this (regarding the class color stripes): http://i.imgur.com/3iPIXcn.jpg

The addition of the class logos and other thematic imagery is something I can easily do.

Which model is your Hunter's pet? I don't know if there's just 1 Red Fox model or not. I want to make sure it's the correct one. So a link to it on WoW Head or something would be appreciated. Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to claim this.

I've currently got 8 characters who have 9/9 CM Golds - working on my last 3 right now. So ... I'm eager to work on a project like this.

I actually worked on Affinitii's Twitch layout designs and part of the offline image was a meditating monk: http://i.imgur.com/zEirDuU.jpg

I prefer your first and preferred style. I guess it'll be something like this (regarding the class color stripes): http://i.imgur.com/3iPIXcn.jpg

The addition of the class logos and other thematic imagery is something I can easily do.

Which model is your Hunter's pet? I don't know if there's just 1 Red Fox model or not. I want to make sure it's the correct one. So a link to it on WoW Head or something would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Backdrop idea sounds fantastic. Here's a link to a mob with the Fox model I'm looking for. Thanks for claiming this! I'm super looking forward to seeing how it looks : )

Edit: Oh, the Paladin's armory doesn't show her proper weapons; in addition to the Challenge Mode armor, she's wielding the Aldori Legacy Defender and Vindicator's Brand
    Last edited by Viradiance; 2014-07-16 at 04:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ViridianWRA View Post
    Backdrop idea sounds fantastic. Here's a link to a mob with the Fox model I'm looking for. Thanks for claiming this! I'm super looking forward to seeing how it looks : )

Edit: Oh, the Paladin's armory doesn't show her proper weapons; in addition to the Challenge Mode armor, she's wielding the Aldori Legacy Defender and Vindicator's Brand
    The Model Viewer pulls the transmog'd data from the armory, so it's fine - I've got those weapons. Thanks.

Do you want weapons shown on all chars? In my opinion, too many of them will cause a lot of clutter. For example, the Heirloom polearm that your Druid uses ... is massive.

And also, do you want each character 'restricted' to the dimensions of each strip or do you want them free-flowing on top?

10+ Year Old Account
    The Model Viewer pulls the transmog'd data from the armory, so it's fine - I've got those weapons. Thanks.

Do you want weapons shown on all chars? In my opinion, too many of them will cause a lot of clutter. For example, the Heirloom polearm that your Druid uses ... is massive.

And also, do you want each character 'restricted' to the dimensions of each strip or do you want them free-flowing on top?
    Free flowing is great! I'm cool with some overlap to make it feel more 'full'. But whatever you think looks better, you're the professional hehe

Weapons are optional where you see fit. I don't think they're necesarry at all on the Warlock, Druid or Rogue (Rogue can use her claws!). I think the Shaman looks better with her shield on her back, but the axe can... get the axe if you prefer. Paladin can go either way, Mage's dagger at her hip would be pretty unobtrusive (ditto Priest). Monk doesn't even have weapons heh. Would prefer the Warrior keeps her hammer, since that's really all Warriors get. Death Knight too, if it 'works'. Hunter is up to you. I kinda think the gun/xbow 'ready' / 'aim' animation animation kinda blocks her face too much, but if you can manage a pose like this then I'm all for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naiomie View Post
    Signature Request

Visible text: Celestia
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...elestia/simple
    Gear set: The transmog i'm using without the head
    Pose: up to you
    Colour scheme: up to you ^-^
    Any extras: if it's possible could you use the new gnome model? if not don't worry ^-^ thank you!
    I'll claim this but unfortunately there isn't a way to do the new models yet. I could crop in the new models but you really wouldn't be able to pose them or anything so it wouldn't look as nice. You can always get a new one or have the same one redone by the same artist when the new models do become available. Swapping out a model in an already done signature is nothing really. Should have this back to you in a few days.

Queue: 0| NO PM Requests | DA | My Website| Sig by Shyama

Id like to thank Kloun for the work hes done for my Avatar and Sig....Thank you my friend

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylessnecole View Post
    I'll claim this but unfortunately there isn't a way to do the new models yet. I could crop in the new models but you really wouldn't be able to pose them or anything so it wouldn't look as nice. You can always get a new one or have the same one redone by the same artist when the new models do become available. Swapping out a model in an already done signature is nothing really. Should have this back to you in a few days.
    okay no worries! Thank you <333333

Request done for Anzaman:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Wallpaper:
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I now have the best background of anybody on this forum and I defy any of you to prove me wrong.

Thank you so much, Enelysion!

Well done!!

*slides in*

So much gorgeous art again, tons of sparkles and colors. Loving those wallpapers Shy <3

And that is one hell of a wallpaper, its so awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Request done for Anzaman:
    Thank you, beautiful as always.

Love the environment you picked for wallpaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Thank you, beautiful as always.

Love the environment you picked for wallpaper.
    You're welcome Anzaman I went for Azuremyst because the colours match your armour nicely and it's so lovely there - it also seemed right for a Draenei and a Draenei quote! Happy that you like it too

Quote Originally Posted by Verrai View Post
    Loving those wallpapers Shy <3
    Thank you
    Requests CLOSED