10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Visenna View Post

So sorry to hear my links make you so much trouble. Here, use this link and browse my DA gallery anytime.
    Awesome! Didn't realize you had them in a DA gallery as well, thanks.

Greetings fellow artists! I wondered if someone could make me a sig with the following...

Signature:
    Visible text: Jirachii of Sargeras
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...irachii/simple
    Gear set: Shaman Challenge Mode Set
    Helm visible: No helm, prefer Female Panda with the Pony tail like in my armory.
    Your pose: Something mean, or peaceful. Either way works for me. Get creative!
    General colour scheme: A fiery background, so reds and oranges.

Im sure whatever you guys make will look wonderful! Thank you ahead of time people!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raioku View Post
    Greetings fellow artists! I wondered if someone could make me a sig with the following...

Signature:
    Visible text: Jirachii of Sargeras
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...irachii/simple
    Gear set: Shaman Challenge Mode Set
    Helm visible: No helm, prefer Female Panda with the Pony tail like in my armory.
    Your pose: Something mean, or peaceful. Either way works for me. Get creative!
    General colour scheme: A fiery background, so reds and oranges.

Im sure whatever you guys make will look wonderful! Thank you ahead of time people!
    I'll claim this. You'll have it later today or tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyspice View Post
    Heyyy, lookin' to get a sig made for my weekend raiding resto shaman!

Signature:
    Visible text: name - Nordicpowah and guild tag - <Hallowed>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...icpowah/simple
    Gear set: xmog off armory is fine
    Helm visible: no thank you
    Your pose: Preferably in a "yell" pose or similar pose
    General colour scheme: Element-type colors(red, blue, green, brown?) Earthy colors would be great.
    Any extras: Not sure how to explain this correctly, but I'd love 1-2 totems in there(water for sure) with like a wind effect as if my character is using mind force to throw the totem down. Would go well with the "yell" pose.

If the artist that picks this up has any further questions, please do not hesitate to toss me a PM! Thanks!! <3!
    1 weeks bump!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akashi View Post
    Hi everyone, since i love playing my warlock and my monk I was hoping someone would spare some time make me a wallpaper of these two

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 x 1200
    Visible text: My bloody journey has reached a close.
    The text should be around my monk making it looks like he is saying it.

Might controls everything, and without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.
    Should be used for my Warlock
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tordoom/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...h%C3%AD/simple

Gear set: you can use the transmog gear on both character thou you can skip showing the weapons on my warlock
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: I don't have a exact pose for them, what I was hoping for is that the faced each other prepared to attack each other.
    perhaps for the monk one hand on one of his weapons like he is prepared to draw it out.
    Any extras: For the warlock i kinda like if you could make him charge a spell in his hand like a chaos bolt or incinerate with the green fire effect on the spell.

background? The perfect scene/background would be someplace with ruins like stratholme where buildings are destoryed and there is fire everywhere with corpses lying all over the place like there have been a huge battle with a bit of a darkish atmosphere.

Maybe i'm demanding to much or it's to hard, but if you think you can make it, I would be really happy
    If you have anymore questions to me you can just Pm me.

Peace!
    Akashí
    7 week bump xD

Quote Originally Posted by banan163 View Post
    Want to claim the chat cover, do you want a gif of it? something like this
    I would love the idea of my character being still doing the soothing mist casting animation with green mists moving around her. Thank you so much!

Completed Wallpaper request for Leafsong -

Apologies for the wait, and I hope it's to your liking! If you want any tweaks/adjustments, let me know.

7+ Year Old Account
    Holy sheit this is one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. You literally made it the exact way I saw it! Definitely worth the wait for it! Thank you so so much for doing the wallpaper <3
    If you have a wow char or something, can you plox pm me it, I wanna make something as a thank you for doing an amazing signature and wallpaper!
    Again, thank you!

Wallpaper and Facebook cover picture finished for Saijin:

Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Rompompom
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mpompom/simple
    Gear set: http://wowroleplaygear.com/2010/01/11/ghostwalker-set/
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: I would like a Soothing Mist post along with my Jade-serpent Statue.
    General colour scheme: I love Dun Morogh, (The Dwarf start area) so my general Colour scheme - something frosty!
    Any extras: As I mentioned above, I like the cold winter, which I would like to reflect the wallpaper..

Thanks a lot.

2 week bump.
    Last edited by mmoca9d23f3088; 2014-08-13 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deamagor View Post
    1week bump!

Visible text: Deamagor
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Deamagor/simple
    Gear set: I would like the Pally Challenge mode gear, with the main hand to be Vulmir, the Northern Tempest, and my shield to be Barricade of Eternity
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Shields up, getting ready to take damage
    General colour scheme: Something that will match the paladin Challenge mode gear
    Any extras: Cloak preferably hidden, unless it looks good. holy light behind the paladin unless it doesn't look good
    I will go ahead and claim the paladin signature/avatar portion of the request. If it comes out as something that you like, then we can talk about the other(s) that you had listed.

Also, I searched through the thread and didn't see that anyone else had claimed this; if I missed it, please let me know!

EDIT: Complete.

I realize the position/pose may not be exactly what you asked for. Fitting a shield/weapon into MMO-C's wee sizes can often be very hard to do (also a reason why some of these kinds of requests take longer to get filled). Due to precisely that, I made two versions: one with the weapon off to the side and one without the weapon at all -- And it makes a nifty avatar. Also, while the Barricade is only partially visible, I tried to duplicate those colors around the comp to at least keep it incorporated, so it's up to you which version you prefer!

As always, it if it's not what you had in mind, please feel free to repost your request!
    Last edited by cynsacat; 2014-08-14 at 05:13 AM.

Hey everyone. I'm new to MMO champions, and don't have an avatar/signature. I would rather not steal someone's work online, so I would be grateful if someone could help me out!

I would be very happy if someone could make me an avatar and/or signature that represents the LGBT community. I'm not really picky on specifics. I just want take some pride in a community that I'm apart of. Thanks for your time.

Hey, Im using a new transmog and was really hoping someone had some spare time to redo my signature!
    I pretty much want exactly what the sig is now, but with my new shoulder visible and a blue/brown theme instead of green and black.
    My armory is in my sig. Many thanks ahead of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone want a challange then try this one I want a wallpaper with all my characters (if this many characters can't be done then just PM me and i'll change it around abit)
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 2560x1440
    Visible text: My characters and everyones names above their heads
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: all armories are in my signature( http://sig.lanjelin.com/user/melmar), the ones i want is Draknalor, Flummer(The orc hunter not the dwarf), Gastastos, Melmar, Rolankard, Thréll, Norlakrad, Earthfather, Slocke
    Gear set: Weapons dosen't need to be shown but if you choose to show them then (Put 2 Hellscream's Cleaver on thréll and add a 2nd hellscreams razor on melmar)
    Helm visible: (Like it is on armory)
    Your pose: Whatever you see fit (since you need too cram so many into it xD)
    General colour scheme: Whatever you see fit
    Any extras: You decide if it needs something extra
    Last edited by Draknalor186; 2014-08-29 at 11:52 PM.

Name: Cudla
    Guild: Disbanded
    Class: Resto shaman
    Race: Orc
    Text: Only way is Healing Rain
    Size: signature
    Server: Drak'thul EU
    Gear : if you could put on sham T3 set - The Earthshatter
    Last edited by Cudla; 2014-08-14 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoni View Post
    I'll claim this. You'll have it later today or tomorrow

Thank you very much ahead of time!

Quote Originally Posted by Cudla View Post
    Add armory aswell, or atleast eu or us and wich server otherwise it will be kinda hard for people too find your character

Deleted
    Ok, this is perhaps a HUGE ask… but having seen of the fantastic work some of you guys have done, I’m hoping someone is up for the challenge 

Forum sig
    Visible text: Sphynx, Death’s Demise
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%BDnx/simple
    Gear set: T5 / Merciless Glad (Added details below on what I mean by this.)
    Helm visible: Yes – T7 Halo if possible please!
    Your pose: Standing prayer pose? Hands clasped together – face on, head dipped slightly.
    General colour scheme: My idea is to have one half light, gold, “holy” with the T5 armour and the other half dark, misty “shadow” with the merciless glad scheme. The halo from T7 would be part of both halves.

Thanks guys!
    Last edited by mmoc8c32716f2c; 2014-08-18 at 09:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cudla View Post
    Server: Drak'thul EU
    Gear : if you could put on sham T3 set - The Earthshatter
    I'll do this, he's from my realm. Will have it finished tomorrow at the earliest. Still working on that banner with CM gear.

PM requests: closed

Quote Originally Posted by cynsacat View Post
    I will go ahead and claim the paladin signature/avatar portion of the request. If it comes out as something that you like, then we can talk about the other(s) that you had listed.

Also, I searched through the thread and didn't see that anyone else had claimed this; if I missed it, please let me know!

EDIT: Complete.

I realize the position/pose may not be exactly what you asked for. Fitting a shield/weapon into MMO-C's wee sizes can often be very hard to do (also a reason why some of these kinds of requests take longer to get filled). Due to precisely that, I made two versions: one with the weapon off to the side and one without the weapon at all -- And it makes a nifty avatar. Also, while the Barricade is only partially visible, I tried to duplicate those colors around the comp to at least keep it incorporated, so it's up to you which version you prefer!

As always, it if it's not what you had in mind, please feel free to repost your request!
    Omg, it looks great Cyn!