Bump

Signature:
    Visible text: Name: Character name with title "the undying".
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ainox/advanced
    Gear set: None.
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: Sitting while in cat form.
    General colour scheme: Red and black background.
    Any extras: White fire cat, (the effect that Kang's Bindstone gives.) If possible feral wolves on both sides. Name in an asian style of font.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible text: Character name with title "the undying".
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ainox/advanced
    Gear set: None.
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: Sitting while in cat form.
    General colour scheme: Red and black background.
    Any extras: White fire cat, (the effect that Kang's Bindstone gives) and armor from Incarnation. If possible feral wolves on both sides. Name in an asian style of font.
    Last edited by Epoch; 2014-09-16 at 06:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 25165453757
    I am excite

Just a reminder to folks... When you bump your requests (quoting a previous post), it breaks your links. You'll need to C+P them back in for easy reference.

Deleted
    Hey mmo-c users and fellow artists!

I've got a question regarding your artworks.
    I haven't seen many Forsaken sigs and/or banners. I know their model has problems to be launched in WMV.
    My question is: is it nearly impossible to try do something by myself but without Forsaken model support?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyok View Post

I haven't seen many Forsaken sigs and/or banners. I know their model has problems to be launched in WMV.
    My question is: is it nearly impossible to try do something by myself but without Forsaken model support?
    I ... don't understand the question?

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

10+ Year Old Account

Not quite sure what you're getting at, but WMV has no problem with the forsaken models.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimba View Post
    Hello everyone
    I would like to ask for a wallpaper of my bloodelf-twins. Having them together on one picture would be amazing, so if anyone would like to try it, I'd be happy like a muffin

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible text: Names
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte.../Dimion/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...landrel/simple
    Gear set: For mage: T5 original or blue recolor, whatever you like best (please use black hair for him as well)
    For priest: current transmog
    Your pose: totally up to you but please make Dimion look smug ^^
    General colour scheme: up to you again
    Any extras: -

Thanks to anyone picking up this request!
    If you could gather the images you want i'd be happy to do it. No idea how to acquire those specifics.

Deleted

Some have experienced problems with the forsaken and goblin models in WMV. Try downloading the latest version, if you run into trouble with the models, you should download one of the earlier versions of WMV. You can just import the newer item models. That's what I did, in order to make a chat overlay for my female undead DK.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can never seem to stay away from this thread! So many pretty things here!!

That being said - my guild is in need of a slightly cleaner approach to our current guild logo, and what better place to ask than in here, where so much great talent is kept!
    We do love the look of our currently logo, but we're looking into getting shirts made for the guild, and that requires a little cleaner, clearer approach to what we've already got going on. Keep in mind, the orientation of the gears is totally negotiable! The logo you create for us will appear on our shirts as well as all over the website, and you'll of course be credited for your work

This is our current logo, which is in need of some upgrading! (it has a white drop shadow that only appears on black background - when you visit our site, you'll see it!)

Guild Logo:
    Visible text: Some Assembly Required (if you can fit Hyjal - US - Horde in there (preferably small and out of the way) that'd be amazing!)
    Guild Website: Click!
    Colors: Preferably the same colour scheme we've got going on - mainly black and red, with metal accents
    Logo: We'd love to see some gears and other "assembly" inspired things in the logo!
    Any extras: We'll love you forever if you can make this come alive for us! We'd like it to look as clean as this gear, but more tarnished. Kind of like the metal accents you see all over Orgrimmar!

Thanks so much in advance!!

- Axel and the raiders of <Some Assembly Required> (Hyjal US)

Main: 110 Blood Elf Paladin Elisoly || signature thanks to Shyama!

Quote Originally Posted by dynomosity View Post
    I can never seem to stay away from this thread! So many pretty things here!!

That being said - my guild is in need of a slightly cleaner approach to our current guild logo, and what better place to ask than in here, where so much great talent is kept!
    We do love the look of our currently logo, but we're looking into getting shirts made for the guild, and that requires a little cleaner, clearer approach to what we've already got going on. Keep in mind, the orientation of the gears is totally negotiable! The logo you create for us will appear on our shirts as well as all over the website, and you'll of course be credited for your work

This is our current logo, which is in need of some upgrading! (it has a white drop shadow that only appears on black background - when you visit our site, you'll see it!)

Guild Logo:
    Visible text: Some Assembly Required (if you can fit Hyjal - US - Horde in there (preferably small and out of the way) that'd be amazing!)
    Guild Website: Click!
    Colors: Preferably the same colour scheme we've got going on - mainly black and red, with metal accents
    Logo: We'd love to see some gears and other "assembly" inspired things in the logo!
    Any extras: We'll love you forever if you can make this come alive for us! We'd like it to look as clean as this gear, but more tarnished. Kind of like the metal accents you see all over Orgrimmar!

Thanks so much in advance!!

- Axel and the raiders of <Some Assembly Required> (Hyjal US)
    Nothing fancy, kept it clean like you said. Let me know if you would like something changed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nihitro View Post
    Hey again!

I got so impressed by my new signature i got here last time! (sadly enough for some reason i don't got permissions to put it up yet, but hopefully soon! )
    So I've would like to put up a new request for my main character, (Warlock) and have a signature for that one aswell if it's possible.

Signature:
    Visible text: My name (Frappun) and a title The Undaunted
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Frappun/simple
    Gear set: The challenge mode gear (the same one as i have on my transmog ) with the head on.
    Your pose: A profile of my head and shoulder with some shining green eyes that you can see through the head! If possible
    General colour scheme: A Dark Brown/Light Green Scheme with some green flame around) could be really awesome around the head and shoulders!
    Any extras: If a posibility to put in the new Green Fire Hawk mount that is comming in WoD like being in the small background, and it could be burning abit!

And I've to say thank you Jassinta for the last Signature I really love it!

Thank you in advance, and hope this request finds someone interest!

Best Regards
    Nihitro
    Here you go..

and nothing against these forums but artists would beable to create much better work if the size constrictions weren't so.. bizzare.

Shrunk it down..

Code:
    http://i.imgur.com/cuWEhX6.png

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorfine View Post
    As far as I know they are using the wowhead profiler to create signatures with the new models, so you have to post your amory link in here and the artist, who picks it up can load your character into the profiler.
    Ouch, it's just that my character is still Human male.

Oh well, guess I'll come back when pre-patch/WoD hits the servers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sup3rvillain View Post
    If you could gather the images you want i'd be happy to do it. No idea how to acquire those specifics.
    Sure, just let me know what exactly you need? I guess the armory is not enough then? I'm a little confused :) How can I assist you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Shrunk it down..

That is still too large, you are forgetting the 50kb size requirement, and anyone using a sig that is too big will end up with an infraction.

Deleted
    To Sup3rvillain.

Thank you for making it due to my overated request. I like that you gave it a shot i like it but to bad it went to big. I will really rethink my request before posting. And sorry!
    (Still haven't learned how to reply to someone without taking up a whole post by them so i will post it like this)

I will request a new one whit less bizzare and overated stuff to it!.

Deleted
    Visible text: (Character name) Pumpupthejam (Guildname) Semper Danica
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Cant post this link just yet. Its pumpupthejam from Tarren Mill EU
    Gear set: Tier 12 HEROIC
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Up to you
    General colour scheme: Something fiery and elemental
    Any extras: Is it possible to use the WoD models, would be awesome to have that.

Request type: Signature
    Visible text: Devos / <Keep Calm>
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...devos/advanced
    Gear set: I apologize for it not just being a single set of gear...
    • Healm: Crown of Flame (heroic)
    • Shoulders: Merciless Gladiator's Ringmail Spaulders (Season 2)
    • Chest: Energized Chestplate
    • Gloves: Masterwork Gauntlets
    • Waist: Ornate Girdle
    • Legs: Radiant Leggings
    • Feet: No boots (the boots I have mogged, Tsunami boots, don't show up on the character model)
    • Main Hand: Ko'gun, Hammer of the Firelord
    • Off-Hand: Blackhorn's Mighty Bulwark (heroic)

Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: I'm not picky, what ever you think works best.
    General colour scheme: I'd like a blue tone, but I'm open to anything.
    Any extras: Not required, but I have a couple of other shaman that I play, a male Tauren (Devos@Firetree) and a female goblin (Devos@Malorne). If they could be incorporated somehow, that would be awesome, but, like I said, not required (more like a bonus objective, lol).

Thanks for considering my request

http://i.imgur.com/7fBgM8f.png
    I know others have already pointed out the size issues with the version for this forum, but I just want to mention that not removing the WoWhead background on the large version is pretty distracting and takes away from the entire design. I think it looks good otherwise, but not changing the background kind of makes the large version look like a billboard.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Quote Originally Posted by Devos Songare View Post
    Request type: Signature
    Visible text: Devos / <Keep Calm>
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...devos/advanced
    Gear set: I apologize for it not just being a single set of gear...
    • Healm: Crown of Flame (heroic)
    • Shoulders: Merciless Gladiator's Ringmail Spaulders (Season 2)
    • Chest: Energized Chestplate
    • Gloves: Masterwork Gauntlets
    • Waist: Ornate Girdle
    • Legs: Radiant Leggings
    • Feet: No boots (the boots I have mogged, Tsunami boots, don't show up on the character model)
    • Main Hand: Ko'gun, Hammer of the Firelord
    • Off-Hand: Blackhorn's Mighty Bulwark (heroic)

Your pose: I'm not picky, what ever you think works best.
    General colour scheme: I'd like a blue tone, but I'm open to anything.
    Any extras: Not required, but I have a couple of other shaman that I play, a male Tauren (Devos@Firetree) and a female goblin (Devos@Malorne). If they could be incorporated somehow, that would be awesome, but, like I said, not required (more like a bonus objective, lol).

Thanks for considering my request
    Claimed - should get it done in the next day or two
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Hi,

I will put up a new request for my warlock. (Due to my overrated one that I've might have asked for abit to much)

Signature:
    Visible text: Name: Frappun + Title: The Undaunted.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Frappun/simple
    Gear set: The CM Gear (like my transmog)
    Your pose: Just want the Head showing with some green lightning eyes.
    General colour scheme: Dark + Greenish Scheme, whit a nice layout.
    Any extras: Nothing extra, if you have an idea to put in it could be cool. Nothing required.

Edit: No Need To Do This One! Big Missunderstanding from my part!

Thank you in advance, and hope this finds someones interest and is not to bizzare.
    Last edited by mmocdf604a88d6; 2014-09-16 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Missunderstanding

Quote Originally Posted by Papi View Post
    Banner:
    Size: I think we are currently using 1400x200, which shows as the left is cut off a bit. I have read around that 1320x220 is pretty close to the perfect size. Website currently: http://NoMercy-kt.enjin.com

Visible text:
    Guild name: No Mercy in this Dojo Server: Kul Tiras

Logo: Horde Crest - Version 2 - as seen on these shirts and sweaters, if possible. http://www.jinx.com/p/world_of_warcr...omens_tee.html

General colour scheme: Ominous, or a feeling of dread. At this link, ( http://shaan-anim126.blogspot.com/20...nspire-me.html ) the last picture on the the bottom I have seen in the past of Blizzard.

Specifics: The creative juices from your mind!

Thanks to everyone! Keep up the good work!

EDIT 09/16/2014: We have found our destination server and have chosen a new guild name, as our old one is not available.
    The changes have been colored, guild name and server name.
    Last edited by Papi; 2014-09-23 at 04:55 PM.
    Excellence, completed by Shyama!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    That is still too large, you are forgetting the 50kb size requirement, and anyone using a sig that is too big will end up with an infraction.
    Thanks for the heads up, new one should be within the limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihitro View Post
    To Sup3rvillain.

Thank you for making it due to my overated request. I like that you gave it a shot i like it but to bad it went to big. I will really rethink my request before posting. And sorry!
    (Still haven't learned how to reply to someone without taking up a whole post by them so i will post it like this)

I will request a new one whit less bizzare and overated stuff to it!.
    I wasn't saying your request was bizarre, what i meant was the limitation to sizes 500x100 is bizarre. I updated it for you if you would still like to use it:

Code:
    http://i.imgur.com/O7GN22U.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    I know others have already pointed out the size issues with the version for this forum, but I just want to mention that not removing the WoWhead background on the large version is pretty distracting and takes away from the entire design. I think it looks good otherwise, but not changing the background kind of makes the large version look like a billboard.
    Seeing as he can't use that size anyways i didn't think it would be an issue, thanks for the heads up though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Papi View Post
    EDIT 09/16/2014: We have found our destination server and have chosen a new guild name, as our old one is not available.
    So is Lucid the new guild name as listed on your website?