Visible text: Grimmyr
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Grimmyr/simple
    Gear set: Tier 11, please! Don't matter which colour scheme.
    Helm visible: Nah!
    Your pose: Uhm.. be creative! I'm a druid, so something druidy would be fun!
    General colour scheme: Green, nature lovin' druid! Or any kind of light blues/whites.
    Any extras: Leaves could be cool! Else I ain't gonna be too picky.

This is so neat! I never knew this thread existed. ; u ; Awesome to maybe get a signature and icon! Aaah. Thanks to whoever may get to mine (if I don't thank you again!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Apex
    The Predator
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ow/Apex/simple
    Gear set: The new elite set from WoD pvp hunter ofc
    General colour scheme: Fire(red)

Would be awesome if u can make this for me.

PMed to me and though I usually don't take PM requests, I made an exception this time. Please, don't PM me your requests, I prefer to pick them from this thread.

PM requests: closed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleiradabest View Post
    wallpaper Beast Mode CLICK IT :

Thats freaking amazing!!!

Queue: 0| NO PM Requests | DA | My Website| Sig by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by maybenotquiteasheavy View Post
    Dibs

And done

Non MMO

MMO

Couldn't fit the hat in sorry, her face got so small. Hope you like it
    Ohh so firey and full of win! Love it. Thanks!!! <3

Can't sleep so dibs!

And done

Non MMO

MMO

Hope you like it
    Just saw this during raid so I'm sorry for the late response! Love it, though. Thank you so much for the update! The colors are great as well, I wouldn't have thought to use them! Always surprised by the work here, never disappointed.
    Signature and Avatar by maybenotquiteasheavy!

I have a request for both a Signature and a Twitch Offline Logo, background Image and chat overlay.

Signature:
    Visible text: Script & Faults
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Script: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Script/simple
    Faults: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Faults/simple
    Gear set: What I want Script wearing his current transmog. Faults however I'd like the Gladiator's Chain Armor Set (Helmet not showing please) wielding the black bow of the betrayer.
    Helm visible: Script: Yes - Faults: No.
    Idea of what I want: I want pretty much the same thing thats going on in my current signature. Both my characters back to back as if they're about to fight a horde of enemies. (If we can get the colors a little more dark and about to kick ass vibe that would be sweet)

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: Offline Logo - Background Image & Chat Overlay.
    Visible text: What I want is just my twitch name somewhere which is IsitEvil and both my characters names. (Script & Faults)
    Logo/Character: If you can somehow place my characters in there that would be sweet. Also if you have an idea for a Logo for me that would be sweet! (Twitch name is IsitEvil.. hopefully that brings up a logo in your mind xD)
    General colour scheme: I want a demon.. greeen with like.. red to make it feel Fel but yet a bloody warzone.
    Specifics/Extras: My characters back to back about to mess stuff up is pretty much all I ask for with that above theme in mind.
    Your pose: My DK about to swing his axe up on some Orcs. And my Hunter aiming down his enemies with the Black bow of the betrayer.
    General colour scheme: Like I said above ;P I want a demon.. greeen with like.. red to make it feel Fel but yet a bloody warzone.
    Any extras: Honestly I want you to do with it as you feel fits. I will love you regardless.

If anyone picks this up thank you very much. I will love you forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Envy-DathRemar View Post
    Ohh so firey and full of win! Love it. Thanks!!! <3
    Happy you like it

Quote Originally Posted by Asiel View Post
    Just saw this during raid so I'm sorry for the late response! Love it, though. Thank you so much for the update! The colors are great as well, I wouldn't have thought to use them! Always surprised by the work here, never disappointed.
    Glad you like it, I was a bit worried just cause it felt very non hunter in the colours but I did think it came out good as well

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmyr View Post
    Visible text: Grimmyr
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Grimmyr/simple
    Gear set: Tier 11, please! Don't matter which colour scheme.
    Helm visible: Nah!
    Your pose: Uhm.. be creative! I'm a druid, so something druidy would be fun!
    General colour scheme: Green, nature lovin' druid! Or any kind of light blues/whites.
    Any extras: Leaves could be cool! Else I ain't gonna be too picky.

This is so neat! I never knew this thread existed. ; u ; Awesome to maybe get a signature and icon! Aaah. Thanks to whoever may get to mine (if I don't thank you again!)
    I'll give this a try

-----

And done

Non MMO

MMO
    http://i.imgur.com/DXGwUot.jpg

Went with blur cause green didn't fit any of the gear colours, never done a nelf without a face mark before, was interesting ^^
    Anyway, hope you like it even thou it's a bit darker in the colours.
    Last edited by Astrizia; 2015-01-23 at 05:44 PM.

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cynsacat View Post
    Well. I figured it was time I popped back in here. The ruckus seems to have died down...

So! I'll claim this'un! It'll be done in a day or two. ^.^
    Awesome, thanks Cynsacat - can't wait!

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    I have a request for a offline logo and profile banner for Twitch

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: Offline Logo + Profile Banner
    Visible text: My character name (Swaggilock) + Guild (Total Annihilation) and my realm (EU-Teldrassil)
    Logo/Character: If you were able to place my character in a casting position in the image, everything would be fine. eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/teldrassil/Swaggilock/simple - if possible take the gear im wearing (Warlock Tier 3 armor)
    General colour scheme: Something that fits with the style of an warlock Shadow/Fire, maybe purple? Its up to you!
    Specifics/Extras: None
    Your pose: Casting position would be epic :>

Sorry for some typos, english is not my native language. I hope you can understand everything.
    Last edited by mmoc41d2574484; 2015-02-03 at 02:58 AM.

Deleted
    Nice works here. I´m really excited and have request for wallpaper :P
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: name: Iverith guild: Guards of Alliance quote: May the force of earth be with you
    Armory link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/drakthul/Iverithek/simple (sorry, cant use url, I´m newbie on forum )
    Gear set: my transmog from armory (t6) including weapon and shield, but without waist.
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: It´s on you
    General colour scheme: Blue and white
    Any extras: If you get some idea, you can use air and water totem near my character. In backround can be Wintergrasp with air and water elementals

I hope you understand me, I´m from Czech Rep., and dont know Eng very good If problems appers, write be PM

I would like to make a request for a forum signature since I am new to MMO champion. Also a wallpaper to put in my desktop. And thank you so much in advance.

Signature:
    Visible text: Mojofosho, Restoration Shaman, Zul'Jin
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Here is my armory link, but I will try to submit a screenshot of my shaman as well.

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Mojofosho/simple
    i58.tinypic.com/20t5elx.jpg

Gear set: current xmog set off my armory.

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: I'd like to be shown casting a spell.

General colour scheme: I would like something in black, and red tones like fire. But Blue Lightning tones are also welcome. Depends on what you feel most creative with.

Any extras: Fire Explosions or Lightning Storms

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1080x1920
    Visible text: Mojofosho, Restoration Shaman, Zul'Jin, "“I do not rely on strength alone. My power, is all around you.” -Thrall

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Here is my armory link, but I will try to submit a screenshot of my shaman as well.

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Mojofosho/simple
    i58.tinypic.com/20t5elx.jpg

Gear set: current xmog gear

Helm visible: yes

Your pose: casting a spell

General colour scheme: I would like something in black, and red tones like fire. But Blue Lightning tones are also welcome. Depends on what you feel most creative with.

Any extras: Fire Explosions or Lightning Storms

Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Mogathne
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...athne/advanced
    Gear set: Tier16 would be fine (the most recent from MoP) - or current gear if T16 is too difficult
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: The pose of either casting Lightning Bolt/Chain Lightning or Lava Burst (either is fine)
    General color scheme: Something that fits a mix of lightning and fire
    Any extras: See the general color scheme

Thanks guys!

EDIT: Changing sig due to a main switch about a week ago or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Awesome, thanks Cynsacat - can't wait!
    And here it is complete. I hope it's what you were looking for-- If it's not, feel free to PM me, and maybe we can work something out.

MMO-C Sized Signature & Avatar :

Non-MMO-C Sized Signature :

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cynsacat View Post
    And here it is complete. I hope it's what you were looking for-- If it's not, feel free to PM me, and maybe we can work something out.

MMO-C Sized Signature & Avatar :

Non-MMO-C Sized Signature :

O_O that is amazing I am totally Jelly of that!!! You did an amazing job!
    Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
    Signature by Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Awen View Post
    Hey there, wonderful artists!

I would like to request a signature for my blood elf paladin named Awna :-)

Signature

Visible text: Awna, Oathsworn, Argent Dawn EU
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...wn/Awna/simple
    Gear set: Judgement set (T2) on my female blood elf, preferably with Sulfuras (but that's optional). Helm not visible!
    Your pose: I'll leave this open for your creativity :-) maybe the divine storm effect if that's not too difficult?
    General colour scheme: I'm not the biggest fan of the typical pink-yellow holy colors for paladin.
    Any extras: Nope, I'm pretty much giving you carte-blanche!

Thanks in advance, you would make my day :-)

One week bump

Happy you like it

Glad you like it, I was a bit worried just cause it felt very non hunter in the colours but I did think it came out good as well

- - - Updated - - -

I'll give this a try

-----

And done

Non MMO

MMO
    http://i.imgur.com/DXGwUot.jpg

Went with blur cause green didn't fit any of the gear colours, never done a nelf without a face mark before, was interesting ^^
    Anyway, hope you like it even thou it's a bit darker in the colours.

Wowowowow thank you so much! > D < Aaaah it's perfect! Gonna go set it right now.~ I usually like Nelves with facial markings but lately I've just.. Not been a huge fan of them!

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible text: No text
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I can't post links but my name is Rokoz - Stormreaver U.S.
    Gear set: I like my current transmog on the armory (I am a big fan of my of my shield and mace)
    Your pose: Get creative
    General colour scheme: Shades of blues would be great
    Any extras: I would love a nature or maybe a lightning theme, something that fits with shaman.

I'm sure I'll love anything you guys put together, thanks a ton!

Quote Originally Posted by Rokoz View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible text: No text
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I can't post links but my name is Rokoz - Stormreaver U.S.
    Gear set: I like my current transmog on the armory (I am a big fan of my of my shield and mace)
    Your pose: Get creative
    General colour scheme: Shades of blues would be great
    Any extras: I would love a nature or maybe a lightning theme, something that fits with shaman.

I'm sure I'll love anything you guys put together, thanks a ton!
    Is that you my lost brother o-o?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeulonUS View Post
    Banner/Logo: Logo
    Size: Somewhere around like 250-300 x 150-200
    Visible text: Set Sail For Fail or SSFF
    Logo: Some sort of flag, shield, boat sail or something of the sort with "SSFF" on it, maybe a cool yet clean looking font if possible.
    General colour scheme: Red/black/white
    Specifics: If at all possible I'd like the background to be transparent. I'm not sure if any of this is possible, but I can cross my fingers and dream, right?
    ~5 week bump

Twitch
    What you want for your page: Chat overlay ~560x182
    Visible text: Character name and server
    Logo/Character: Armory
    General colour scheme: I'd say in general something to fit unholy, I'll let your creativity play a big role. If you consider it improves the final result, I'm happy with it. I don't have a specific theme in my mind.
    Specifics/Extras: Helm off.

PS: I guess it can even be a signature, should be able to use that for chat as well. If someone it's gonna pick this request, pm me for more details if it's necessary.
    Last edited by Juggerone; 2015-02-01 at 04:40 PM. Reason: removed background and offline image request
    "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss

Signature/avatar and Wallpaper if possible.

Visible text: Just my character name/title: Grand Crusader Naypony (Female Blood elf)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: I cant post links, but any face will do as long as its not the one with super red lips.

Gear set: Original Naxx set please! Faith set, t3.

Helm visible: Yes, the faith halo.

Your pose: No specific post, I would like it if you could see the shoulders at least.

General colour scheme: Something priest like, the guardian spirit wings would be amazing!

I am on Mal'ganis if you need to armory. US

Thanks in Advanced!! <3
    Last edited by Naypony; 2015-01-26 at 06:03 AM.