7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Non MMOC request for a friend:

And request completed for Gulrah:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

I added some purple to make it a bit more 'warlocky' - hope you like the results If not, you can re-request after the one week cooldown
    The wings on both of these are so beautiful. I love the attention to detail of the shape. The colours are gorgeous too >.< Also the hair. And basically everything.

Hey, so i just started streaming on twitch and i was working around setting the channel and stuff, but i need some help with a offline image and a chat box overlay, just saw the art here and im pretty amazed with it.
    Would you help me with this ?
    My request is a offline image with a cold like theme if possible with a zen meditation pose, and in the case of the chat box i would like to ask for something like this : http : //i . imgur . com/uaYwY2f . jpg (if possible with a xuen face in her side).
    My armory link for the model : http : //us . battle . net/wow/en/character/azralon/k%C3%ABi/simple
    Theme of the request is cold blue/light blue.
    For the set i would like the t16 normal/heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyajna View Post
    Finished a WP request:
    I'm just stunned on how wonderful this looks! Wow, just wow...

Thank you so much

Quote Originally Posted by pringols View Post
    Hey, so i just started streaming on twitch and i was working around setting the channel and stuff, but i need some help with a offline image and a chat box overlay, just saw the art here and im pretty amazed with it.
    Would you help me with this ?
    My request is a offline image with a cold like theme if possible with a zen meditation pose, and in the case of the chat box i would like to ask for something like this : http : //i . imgur . com/uaYwY2f . jpg (if possible with a xuen face in her side).
    My armory link for the model : http : //us . battle . net/wow/en/character/azralon/k%C3%ABi/simple
    Theme of the request is cold blue/light blue.
    For the set i would like the t16 normal/heroic.
    Claimed! whoop whoop :3
    tho, would you like any text?
    Last edited by Beasty Beauty; 2015-05-04 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamelol View Post
    Claimed! whoop whoop :3
    tho, would you like any text?
    I guess i miss that one !
    Would like to put my nickname and guild+realm
    :3

I guess i miss that one !
    Would like to put my nickname and guild+realm
    :3
    So Këi or Pringols ? and on both? would you also like Offline to be shown on the offline screen? Sorry to be like this, but I don't want to make any mistakes
    Other than the text it's basically finished tho!

So Këi or Pringols ? and on both? would you also like Offline to be shown on the offline screen? Sorry to be like this, but I don't want to make any mistakes
    Other than the text it's basically finished tho!
    In both cases you can use the Këi as nickname and about the offline image, would be nice to put
    "Raid Schedule : 14:00 - 18:30 Sábado / Domingo"

Okey, finished! Hope you like it
    If not you can request again in a week!

Jesus fuckin' Christ..
    AMAZING!!!!!
    Thanks!!!!

Jesus fuckin' Christ..
    AMAZING!!!!!
    Thanks!!!!
    haha! Happy you like it! You're welcome!

Deleted
    Okey, finished! Hope you like it
    If not you can request again in a week!

Wow that Background is amazing!

Signature request!!

Visible text:

Toon name - Renray
    Guild - Vindicatum
    Server - Icecrown US

Facial screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/oTfBzSj.jpg

Gear set: The one from my armory/screenshot http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...enray/advanced

Helm: Yes, I would like the helm visable

Pose: I'm really not too picky on this one guys ^.^ I assume you probably have better ideas than I do, have fun with it.

Color Scheme: I would just recommend using the color scheme of my transmog in combination with the Yellow Glow that Holy Priest's have when casting spells. Being a holy priest is very important to me, so hopefully that would be highlighted somehow

Extras: Like i said before, as a holy priest main, that being emphasized is most important, so I think it would be really cool if my character was the central focus, but in the background there was a Spirit of Redemption lingering over my toon.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...in-d5oorl8.jpg

For reference. Thank you guys!

P.S Shyama did my last one and it was absolutely breath-taking. Sadly I rerolled races and am in need of a new one. But my heart goes out to you Shyama for your hard work on my last signature.

OK so the stuff here is so fantastic and the signature I had done to me is just amazing and lately I have been pushing my twitch stream more, So I was thinking maybe someone would have fun playing around with my offline banner.

Twitch:
    What you want for your page:Offline Image Dimensions :1285x725
    Visible text:(guild name) Valiant Vengeance, If you like you could stick the name Crimson under my dk and Pyrà near my druid, but thats entirely up to you if you think it looks too cluttered thats fine!
    Logo/Character: Well honestly I'd like 2 toons. My Dk and My druid as those are the main 2 I play and stream with. My druid I would just like in cat form, She is a worgen with the Grey body and Black Mane. Here is my DK: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Crimson/simple For some reason the Mythic Plate warrior shoulders from BRF and the Mythic Warrior belt are not showing up in the armory correctly, so if that is still the case you can replace the shoulders with the red warrior ones from Normal Dragon soul and the normal mode warrior belt from Dragon soul as well.
    General colour scheme:guild colors and may favorite colors are Red and black so I love any emphasis on that, and I also love fire so..play with it if you please! Something dark though, I'm not a very rainbow color type person
    Specifics/Extras: Just dark color scheme, with maybe the emphasis on the reds and oranges. The orange of the cat forms eyes and the red of her druid marking on the shoulder, just stuff like that. I love when the eyes pop out and glow.

Thanks so much for considering this and I just basically want you guys to have fun creating it
    Twitch Twitter Signature by Winter Blossom

@alyajna

Quick question before I submit my request, would you do 2 forms of the same character? Being a worgen I was thinking of having both human form and worgen form in the wallpaper.

Warrior - Twitch - Twitter Sig by: Isilrien

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cien View Post
    Lol! Perhaps taking my request too literal, i'll make another request soon hahaahah

- - - Updated - - -

Wallpaper
    Resolution: 1680x1050
    Visible text: Justicar Cien
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...st/Cien/simple
    Gear Set: My old lieutenant commander set please + Benediction, it isn't shown due to me not having a staff to transmog atm :'(
    Helm visible: Please!
    Your pose: Um. You decide ?
    General colour scheme: Something akin to my signature please! Holy priest with benediction so light themed with aadded alliance influence! If that at all works haha.
    Any extras: Perhaps the priest icon faded into the background somewhere? I really don't know, unleash your creative mind upon me!
    Bump! Please let me know if anymore info is needed x)

Quote Originally Posted by cedx10 View Post
    Visible text:

Toon name - Renray
    Guild - Vindicatum
    Server - Icecrown US
    *snip*
    P.S Shyama did my last one and it was absolutely breath-taking. Sadly I rerolled races and am in need of a new one. But my heart goes out to you Shyama for your hard work on my last signature.
    Claimed ^^ and Done!

NoneMMOC

MMOC + Avatar
    Last edited by Beasty Beauty; 2015-05-04 at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonfell View Post
    OK so the stuff here is so fantastic and the signature I had done to me is just amazing and lately I have been pushing my twitch stream more, So I was thinking maybe someone would have fun playing around with my offline banner.

Twitch:
    What you want for your page:Offline Image Dimensions :1285x725
    Visible text:(guild name) Valiant Vengeance, If you like you could stick the name Crimson under my dk and Pyrà near my druid, but thats entirely up to you if you think it looks too cluttered thats fine!
    Logo/Character: Well honestly I'd like 2 toons. My Dk and My druid as those are the main 2 I play and stream with. My druid I would just like in cat form, She is a worgen with the Grey body and Black Mane. Here is my DK: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Crimson/simple For some reason the Mythic Plate warrior shoulders from BRF and the Mythic Warrior belt are not showing up in the armory correctly, so if that is still the case you can replace the shoulders with the red warrior ones from Normal Dragon soul and the normal mode warrior belt from Dragon soul as well.
    General colour scheme:guild colors and may favorite colors are Red and black so I love any emphasis on that, and I also love fire so..play with it if you please! Something dark though, I'm not a very rainbow color type person
    Specifics/Extras: Just dark color scheme, with maybe the emphasis on the reds and oranges. The orange of the cat forms eyes and the red of her druid marking on the shoulder, just stuff like that. I love when the eyes pop out and glow.

Thanks so much for considering this and I just basically want you guys to have fun creating it
    Claimed. I'll start working on it after work.

Quote Originally Posted by Cien View Post
    Bump! Please let me know if anymore info is needed x)
    I'll take a crack at it. May take a couple days due to RL commitments though.

Side note, my birthday is next week and I'm getting a WACOM tablet for it. Super excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Leafsong View Post
    The wings on both of these are so beautiful. I love the attention to detail of the shape. The colours are gorgeous too >.< Also the hair. And basically everything.
    Aaww thank you Leafsong

Gamelol - nice work on the chat cover and offline image

Cedx10 - no worries about changing your signature, Glad you enjoyed it for a little while
    Last edited by Shyama; 2015-05-04 at 09:17 PM.
    Requests CLOSED

Alright I'll start picking up some requests when I finish off these assessments I have due.
    I love how I always come back to get requests when the due date for my assessments comes around >_>

@Gamelol v nice work on the chat cover

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

@ Shyama & Jassinta

Thank you so much! you guys are so nice!

and the sig is finished, look at the post above