Quote Originally Posted by Andrikk View Post
    Wow, that's amazing! Thanks so much!
    You're welcome ^^

@ Jassinta, cheers! should be fix'd now?

Non MMOC request:

Requests CLOSED

Visible text: Espressonoir, Vindicatum - Icecrown

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...onoir/advanced

Gear set: Current transmog.

Helm visible: Yes.

Your pose: Casting soothing mist, or some other Mistweaver ability(like Uplift).

General colour scheme: The monk class color.

Any extras: My current signature is amazing, but I've race changed since then so it no longer fits. Yonie did a wonderful job and something similar would be great, in terms of the pose and the color scheme. Alternatively, I love the Uplift particle effect, so something based off of that would be awesome too.

My current signature, for reference - http://i.imgur.com/YZaxYpk.jpg (Thank you again to Yonie)

Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Evlyxx of Exhumed
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...vlyxx/advanced
    Gear set: Vestments of Faith (T3) http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=525/vestments-of-faith
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: No
    General colour scheme: blue and purple
    Any extras: Being extra cheeky here could you do exactly the same wallpaper using http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...elyst/advanced as the character model again in the same armor and the same text (ignoring the name mismatch). Feel free to ignore this piece if I'm asking too much.
    Last edited by Evlyxx; 2015-05-09 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Non MMOC request:

That look amazing!

I also did a PM request:

Deleted
    This is an amazing opportunity to get some cool photoshops done - I really dig the idea, and hopefully you guys are getting a lot of thank you's!

Deleted
    I've decided that I'd like to have a signature. And when I can. I'm going to repost my wallpaper request

Signature:
    Visible text: Either Rhiya, or Starcaller Rhiya.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: My Paladin.
    Gear set: I would like my current helm, but with the Paladin Challenge Mode gear with Tabard of the Frost please
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Your pose: Either or. I like the idea of casting a spell and also idle.
    General colour scheme: The Paladin colours. Blues and Golds
    Any extras: Could my Paladin have wings please?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    Hello there, Artists and generally pretty awsome talented Guys (and gals! )

I am here to request a (Twitch)-Banner which can be also used as a Chat-Overlay for my Stream.

Not 100% Sure about the Resolution but I think 1280x1024 (ish?) should be enough for me to resize it if Twitch ever changes its layout (also: I'd like to use the Picture in my Youtube Page – which is why I think a bigger Picture helps to fits better I think)

In terms of the Main thing:
    Visible text: I'd love 1 raw image and 1 with the Text "Judge Vjnzen" (the 2nd one is optional)
    Logo/Character: Armoy Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...jnzen/advanced. IF possible I'd love to see the "cleaner" Scarlet-Crusade-Tabard (the one the Scarlets wear in Northend, not sure if there is a model ingame for it). If not – that's okey. I never managed to get the real boots belonging to this set but I doubt it would matter with that banner anyway .
    General colour scheme: Orange Western Plaguelands (esp. Around Tyr's Hand) with a Scarlet Crusade Banner in the Backround (?)
    Pose: I'd like to see the Shield beeing the Center of Attention. So Mid-Block or the Start of the Shield-Bash-Animation would be quite good.

Also - I'd be willing to link your Deviant/Website as the Artist that made my Banner on my Twitch. If you want that - just give me a little Ad for yourself so I can stick it into the Info-Section.
    2 Week bump (3 Month and still standing strong!)! Some awesome stuff over the last weeks. Amazement. Even some bigger ones!

Quote Originally Posted by ThatPaladinRhiya View Post
    I've decided that I'd like to have a signature. And when I can. I'm going to repost my wallpaper request

Signature:
    Visible text: Either Rhiya, or Starcaller Rhiya.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: My Paladin.
    Gear set: I would like my current helm, but with the Paladin Challenge Mode gear with Tabard of the Frost please
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Your pose: Either or. I like the idea of casting a spell and also idle.
    General colour scheme: The Paladin colours. Blues and Golds
    Any extras: Could my Paladin have wings please?
    I'd like to claim this one, as I wanna try out wings

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamelol View Post
    I'd like to claim this one, as I wanna try out wings
    Ah, I look forward to this . My Niece has told me good things about you.

Ah, I look forward to this . My Niece has told me good things about you.
    oh! that's nice who's your niece? well it's finished now, I hope you like it. You can request again in a week

noneMMOC

MMOC + Avatar
    Last edited by Beasty Beauty; 2015-05-09 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathalie View Post
    Got some time on my hands, so I'd like to claim this one. Love the set

Edit: Finished!

If you don't like it feel free to re-request in uh- crap I forgot. 1 or 2 weeks.. lol
    Nathalie, it's beautiful, I love it! And you hopped on it so quickly, thank you so much! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Fox "What does the Fox say?" (my shaman is named Foxen, but my mage is Fox and everyone calls me "Fox")
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Foxen/advanced
    Gear set: Heroic T10.
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: This is up to you, whatever fits well or looks right.
    General colour scheme: Blue, and Grey - some kind of watery/ice theme as she is restoration.
    Any extras: I would like the spirits that come from those shoulders to be visible in some way, if possible.

Resolution: 1600 x 900
    Visible text: Fox "What does the fox say?"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Foxen/advanced
    Gear set: Heroic T10.
    Your pose: Compassionate expression of some sort, preferably sitting.
    General colour scheme: Blue and greys.
    Any extras: I would love for it to be a snowy background, and maybe the patch of ground she is sitting on has melted with grass/flowers. I'd like for it to be raining (healing rain) with a healing stream totem nearby. Maybe a couple of foxes, one with an injury she's trying to mend (hence the healing totem and the rain)

Apparently popping in and saying hi means I have time to go back to old requests (it actually doesn't), but here you go, a year later or something is NP, right?

-

Is nice to see new people in the thread, keep it up!

Deleted
    oh! that's nice who's your niece? well it's finished now, I hope you like it. You can request again in a week

noneMMOC

MMOC + Avatar
    Oh, these look fab! She was right. My Paladin looks bad-ass.
    Her name is Leafsong on here.

- - - Updated - - -

May I ask, do you need photoshop to make these signatures?
    I know my niece has experience with it and she's looking into doing it. But she's away and can't ask right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepykin View Post
    <badass wallpaper>

Is nice to see new people in the thread, keep it up!

That looks well cool! Hopefully the requester will see it

Quote Originally Posted by Inkedgrrl View Post
    Nathalie, it's beautiful, I love it! And you hopped on it so quickly, thank you so much! <3
    Thank you for the kind words, and I did see all your PM's haha. Glad you love it so much
    Last edited by mmocf960d34532; 2015-05-09 at 04:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepykin View Post
    Apparently popping in and saying hi means I have time to go back to old requests (it actually doesn't), but here you go, a year later or something is NP, right?...
    Cool wallpaper! :-)

May I ask, do you need photoshop to make these signatures?
    I know my niece has experience with it and she's looking into doing it. But she's away and can't ask right now.
    Umm, yeah. I am sure there is other programs you could use too, but I think that's the best one.
    I am happy you like the sig I was unsure, as I didn't get the crown in, but I think it would have messed it up tbh.

Deleted
    Umm, yeah. I am sure there is other programs you could use too, but I think that's the best one.
    I am happy you like the sig I was unsure, as I didn't get the crown in, but I think it would have messed it up tbh.
    It's a great sig. It does look amazing and there's certain areas that look as though you've hand drawn. I much prefer it without the crown.
    Ah alright. I take it there's no -free- version of photoshop?