Quote Originally Posted by ThatPaladinRhiya View Post
    It's a great sig. It does look amazing and there's certain areas that look as though you've hand drawn. I much prefer it without the crown.
    Ah alright. I take it there's no -free- version of photoshop?
    good ^^ You can get trial versions ofc Though, if you google you can probably find a nice free alternative!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamelol View Post
    good ^^ You can get trial versions ofc Though, if you google you can probably find a nice free alternative!
    That's what I'm thinking of. I'm going to install it on her laptop for her.
    Do you have any up to date link to the Wow Model Viewer?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hiiii again, I'm back with another request for a guild mate this time

Signature and Avatar request

Visible text: Just name: Lexavia

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Lexavia/simple screenshot since armory isnt clear http://imgur.com/Pt3qsuo the night elf in that.

Gear set: the transmog shes in, bow can be included at artist discretion

Helm visible: no

Your pose: really would depend if artist wants to put a bow in, so up to their discretion but will be requesting that her pet ankha is put in http://www.wowhead.com/npc=54318/ankha

General colour scheme: to quote "shes a hunter, but shes red, so i'd say red theme. FIAH"

Any extras: ankha the spirit beast if you can http://www.wowhead.com/npc=54318/ankha if there is any room (this is not needed) can add her spectral tiger http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/49283. everything else, and most of the above can be left to the artist discretion, we love the work you do here! and appreciate how beautiful these all are!

thank you!
    Last edited by lilisk; 2015-05-10 at 01:09 AM.
    Lovely signature made by Visenna!

Do you have any up to date link to the Wow Model Viewer?
    here you go!

Edit: I would also like to claim this one:
    Quote Originally Posted by Espressonoir View Post
    Visible text: Espressonoir, Vindicatum - Icecrown

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...onoir/advanced

Gear set: Current transmog.

Helm visible: Yes.

Your pose: Casting soothing mist, or some other Mistweaver ability(like Uplift).

General colour scheme: The monk class color.

Any extras: My current signature is amazing, but I've race changed since then so it no longer fits. Yonie did a wonderful job and something similar would be great, in terms of the pose and the color scheme. Alternatively, I love the Uplift particle effect, so something based off of that would be awesome too.

My current signature, for reference - http://i.imgur.com/YZaxYpk.jpg (Thank you again to Yonie)
    Last edited by Beasty Beauty; 2015-05-09 at 07:20 PM.

You could also have a look at Gimp. It's free and is supposed to work sort of like Photoshop, I can't really tell as I've never used it but know we've had people in the thread using Gimp only with great results.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepykin View Post
    You could also have a look at Gimp. It's free and is supposed to work sort of like Photoshop, I can't really tell as I've never used it but know we've had people in the thread using Gimp only with great results.
    I was about to say this. GIMP is a great alternative to photoshop and has almost identical tools to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Non MMOC request:

Wow, that hair looks amazing! Mouse hair that looks like it's done on a tablet

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if anyone has ever attempted to make a request like I am gonna do

I'd like to call this: The Complete Workup...

My friend and me started streaming on Twitch and in parallel with that we (or should I better say, I) started writing a Blog that is written from a perspective of an avid but casual WoW player. Writing nonsense, scribbling what's on my mind and writing about our Streaming endeavors. Since we got bored of our normal playing routine, we decided to do Horde Loremaster 1-100 where we clear every quest of every zone before moving on to next zone/continent/planet. We are also archiving our current Streaming footage on YouTube with plans to start making guides, tips 'n' tricks, suggestions, etc. We are new to this kind of things and everything else will come in due time.

Our Twitch channel is located at: http : //www . twitch . tv/UnitedBreakers
    Our Blog: http : //breakers-united . blogspot . com/
    Our YouTube channel: https : //www . youtube . com/channel/UCoOgJMt5esu3UIwo2-sgsww

You are probably guessing what I am about to ask...

First of all, let me say that I have gone backwards from the last page (from my current post) around 60-ish pages and I must say that I am amazed by the creativity of the artistic minds that do all the work. I want to thank you to thank you in advance for even reading this, let alone considering to accept any part of my request or actually Claiming / Doing it. Artwork is simply f**king amazing (sorry but simply saying that "your work is amazing" does not do you justice).

I may be overdoing things but I'd like to make a note that I am not asking only one person to tackle this request of mine. It can be seen as separate requests and Claimed by different people. Also, there is no timeframe for this. We are patient and your work is worth the wait. Pick something that you are good at and do your best. Using in consideration that we know nothing about advanced Photoshop (or w/e) uses, we WILL NOT refuse it.

To cut to the chase, I need artwork for Twitch Info Boxes, Twitch / YouTube Avatar, Banners and Logo for the Blog and 2 Signatures that will serve as Armory Links.

So... Without further ado...

Twitch: Completed by Gamelol
    What you want for your page: An offline image. A background image. Info boxes. Chat box overlay.
    Visible text: Breakers United, Exodiä, Sylvanas-EU (below the Warrior), Maruta, Moonglade-EU (below the Paladin)
    Characters: Armory links already posted but irrelevant as characters are still low level but should (will?) look like this in the future...
    Exodiä, Warrior, T13 (Normal, Red Set) wielding Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps (Change Eye color to bloody red if possible).
    Maruta, Paladin, T9 wielding Azuresong Mageblade and Blood Guard's Shield with Avenging Wrath (wings) visible.
    Please no helms. Blood elf master race (jk, jk, jk), we want our faces shown.

General colour scheme: It's not that we are picky when it comes to colors. We would like to have Golden, Metallic Red, Metallic Purple but other colors could be used as well. If you think that it would look better with different color compositions, feel free to use them. Let your imagination run rampant.

Specifics/Extras: Specific zone in mind would be Icecrown with ICC visible behind us.

Twitch / YouTube Avatar (Small Logo)
    Size: The bigger the better. Prefered size would be between 256x256 and 500x500 so it can be resized when needed for alternative use.
    Specifics: Dunno much about Avatars/Logos. Our streaming "partnership" is called United Breakers. It can be an abbreviation. It can contain Horde Insignia.
    General colour scheme: Primary colors: Golden, Metalic Red, Metalic Purple. If you feel that those 3 don't cut it, use your imagination about rest needed color(s). What ever you feel is right.
    Extension: .png with transparent background (if it turns out that way) for an alternative use that will be embededding onto our screenshots and videos.

(Transparent) Banner
    Size: I don't know which size range is optimal. It will be used both on our Blog and as YT Channel Art.
    Transparent background banner for our blog. Same thing with ICC in background for YT Channel Art.
    Desired Text: Breakers United
    Desired Subtext: "Aaalllriiiight!! Who ordered up an extra large can of whoop-ass?"
    Logo: I guess that depends on who is doing an Avatar (If different artist picks that request)
    General colour scheme: Same as with Avatar. Golden, Metalic Red, Metalic Purple. If you feel that those 3 don't cut it, use your imagination about rest needed color(s). What ever you feel is right.
    Specifics: On the left side, Left Shoulder plate of a T9 Paladin set. On the right side, Right shoulder plate of a T13 Warrior set (Normal, Red version). Broken Shadowmourne in the middle behind the text. Horde insignia displayed somewhere...
    Desired Extension: .png with transparent background (if it turns out that way) for an alternative use that will be embededding onto our screenshots and videos.

Signatures will be used on our Twitch channel and Blog as Links for WoW-Armory towards the respected character.

Signature 1: Completed by Shyama
    Visible text(s): Exodiä, Sylvanas-EU, Armory Page
    Size: 450x150
    Armory Link: http : //eu . battle . net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Exodiä/simple
    Gear set: Warrior T13 (Normal) with Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps (http : //www . wowhead . com/item=77191 as an outline (Outline example can be Shyama's signature for Mynei. Can be seen in post above this one).
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: Swinging the weapon in murderous rage...
    General colour scheme: Bloodthirsty warrior so... Bloody Red.
    Extra request: Blood elves have Green Eyes by default, can you make these red-ish?

Signature 2: Completed by Shyama
    Visible text(s): Maruta, Moonglade-EU, Armory Page
    Armory Link: http : //eu . battle . net/wow/en/character/moonglade/Maruta/simple
    Gear set: Paladin T9.
    Your pose: Casting a healing spell with Avenging Wrath (Wings) visible.
    General colour scheme: Paladin, bathed in yellow light.

That would be it. Thanks in advance, even for considering our requests. Looking forward to see if anything gets created.
    Last edited by Exodius; 2015-05-17 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Outlining different request sections, Noting finished work.

Visible text: Espressonoir, Vindicatum - Icecrown *snip*
    Finished:

noneMMOC

MMOC + Avatar

I hope you like it, if not you can request again in a week. Enjoy!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepykin View Post
    Thank you for the suggestions on using GIMP. I'll sort that out fairly soon. I appreciate your help.

Thank you Gamelol for the link.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit:
    I have tried to load WMV to see if it works, and it says error and can not find the WoW Data folder, load WoW and there's nothing in the cache?

That look amazing!
    Thank you <3

Quote Originally Posted by Merilwen View Post
    Wow, that hair looks amazing! Mouse hair that looks like it's done on a tablet
    Thank you Merilwen

Quote Originally Posted by NickeY View Post
    Signature 1:
    Visible text(s): Exodiä, Sylvanas-EU, Armory Page
    Armory Link: http : //eu . battle . net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Exodiä/simple
    Gear set: Warrior T13 (Normal) with Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps (http : //www . wowhead . com/item=77191 as an outline (Outline example can be Shyama's signature for Mynei. Can be seen in post above this one).
    Your pose: Swinging the weapon in murderous rage...
    General colour scheme: Bloodthirsty warrior so... Bloody Red.
    Extra request: Blood elves have Green Eyes by default, can you make these red-ish?

Signature 2:
    Visible text(s): Maruta, Moonglade-EU, Armory Page
    Armory Link: http : //eu . battle . net/wow/en/character/moonglade/Maruta/simple
    Gear set: Paladin T9.
    Your pose: Casting a healing spell with Avenging Wrath (Wings) visible.
    General colour scheme: Paladin, bathed in yellow light.

That would be it. Thanks in advance, even for considering our requests. Looking forward to see if anything gets created.
    Claiming the 2 signatures from this request. The rest is still up for grabs though
    Requests CLOSED

I don't know if anyone has ever attempted to make a request like I am gonna do

I'd like to call this: The Complete Workup... *snip*
    Wouldn't you want to have an offline image and an overlay for the chat too? If so I might take up those with the buttons tomorrow, just tell me how you'd like it to look like (preferably not like irl wallpaper aka not wow background but with colors or such instead, or I'll let someone else get that job :P )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claiming the 2 signatures from this request.
    Thank you <3

Wouldn't you want to have an offline image and an overlay for the chat too? If so I might take up those with the buttons tomorrow, just tell me how you'd like it to look like (preferably not like irl wallpaper aka not wow background but with colors or such instead, or I'll let someone else get that job :P )
    Truth be told. We were going to request a wallpaper with both of our characters on it, plaster a banner on it and use it as an offline image however, due to my indecisiveness that plan fell into water. We haven't really considered requesting specifically an Offline Image. It could not hurt but, you will have to give me some time (for example 20-ish minutes) to go back through the topic so I can see your style and to get a specific idea.

Truth be told. We were going to request a wallpaper with both of our characters on it, plaster a banner on it and use it as an offline image however, due to my indecisiveness that plan fell into water. We haven't really considered requesting specifically an Offline Image. It could not hurt but, you will have to give me some time (for example 20-ish minutes) to go back through the topic so I can see your style and to get a specific idea.
    ohhh... np take your time. I'm going to bed now anyways, but I'll get working when I get up I have a general idea of what would be cool for both offline and chat cover, all I wanna know is what kinda colours you want etc. if you want enything specific. (I'm thinking you want same as with the sigs when it comes to it tho?)
    I'm generally thinking something like the Warlock offline image I did, just with you two back to back or something, ready for a fight. OFC it is all up to you guyes how you want it, it's just a general idea
    If you wanna check my stuff out just click my signature!
    Last edited by Beasty Beauty; 2015-05-09 at 10:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    PM request:

Finished:

noneMMOC

MMOC + Avatar

I hope you like it, if not you can request again in a week. Enjoy!
    So I love the way it looks, but unfortunately the shoulder model isn't right. It's using the Heroic version and not the Mythic. I assume that's just a bug with the model viewer? The shoulders are kind of the base on which the transmog was made so It's a little disappointing for me, even though you did a great job.

I really appreciate it, but I just don't like that shoulder model. Hate to say it because I love the way the rest of it looks.

So I love the way it looks, but unfortunately the shoulder model isn't right. It's using the Heroic version and not the Mythic. I assume that's just a bug with the model viewer? The shoulders are kind of the base on which the transmog was made so It's a little disappointing for me, even though you did a great job.

I really appreciate it, but I just don't like that shoulder model. Hate to say it because I love the way the rest of it looks.
    Aww, I'm sorry to hear that! I can't do anything with it eather, as WMV is only showing the one version of the new gear types.
    I did cut it for you so you can't really see what type of shoulder she's wearing, if you like this better

Last edited by Beasty Beauty; 2015-05-09 at 10:20 PM.

Deleted

WMV isn't updated to show the Mythic version of gear yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Not a fan of the character's specific face but this seriously looks AMAZING with the vibrancy of the colors you chose and how crisp the armor looks. Love it!

10+ Year Old Account
    ohhh... np take your time. I'm going to bed now anyways, but I'll get working when I get up I have a general idea of what would be cool for both offline and chat cover, all I wanna know is what kinda colours you want etc. if you want enything specific. (I'm thinking you want same as with the sigs when it comes to it tho?)
    I'm generally thinking something like the Warlock offline image I did, just with you two back to back or something, ready for a fight. OFC it is all up to you guyes how you want it, it's just a general idea
    If you wanna check my stuff out just click my signature!
    Reading my mind, huh? I like that Back-to-back, "prepared to face anything that comes our way" was only thing that was logical in my mind too...
    Checked your Deviant page and I can say that I like what I saw. I gotta say that I specifically like chat overlay made for Kei. Colorful and epic.

Please allow me to formally submit my request to you.
    Twitch:
    What you want for your page: An offline image. A background image. Info boxes. Chat box overlay.
    Visible text: Breakers United, Exodiä, Sylvanas-EU (below the Warrior), Maruta, Moonglade-EU (below the Paladin)
    Characters: Armory links already posted but irrelevant as characters are still low level but should (will?) look like this in the future...
    Exodiä, Warrior, T13 (Normal, Red Set) wielding Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps (Change Eye color to bloody red if possible).
    Maruta, Paladin, T9 wielding Azuresong Mageblade and Blood Guard's Shield with Avenging Wrath (wings) visible.
    Please no helms. Blood elf master race (jk, jk, jk), we want our faces shown.

General colour scheme: It's not that we are picky when it comes to colors. We would like to have Golden, Metallic Red, Metallic Purple but other colors could be used as well. If you think that it would look better with different color compositions, feel free to use them. Let your imagination run rampant.

Specifics/Extras: Specific zone in mind would be Icecrown with ICC visible behind us.

Once again, thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Exodius; 2015-05-09 at 10:39 PM.