Hey guys, I'm thinking about starting to stream soon and I would love it if someone would hook me up with a chat overlay

height 190 / width 420
    Visible text: Jazo - Dread (Jazo being my name and Dread would be somewhere underneath it as my guild name)
    Guild Name: Dread
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Jcwm/advanced
    Gear set: pretty much the same as it is on the armory, Warrior warlord season 1 elite gear with tabard of the lightbringer and cloudsong glaive
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Whatever you feel would look best
    General Color Scheme: Again, whatever you feel would work best but I prefer dark colors.

Thanks!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    Well another race change means a farewell to a awsome sig, Thank you Alyajna for you lovely Belf one you did for me pre new models, still looks amazing, if I ever go horde again I'm using it again.
    So who want to take on a Male Draenei in a dress ? lol

Visible text: Soulyouth
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ulyouth/simple http://imgur.com/a/1as8Z
    Gear set: What I'm wearing, T3 priest without the gloves, the ones I'm using on the armory make it look like I'm not wearing any
    Helm visible: Yes if you can do the halo well
    Your pose: free reign
    General colour scheme: free reign idk, something that will look great with the t3, so could be priesty, heavenly or even something undead or Naxx like, w/e go nuts
    Any extras: I have been running around with my Fragment of Desire a lot, if it fits the scheme you pick maybe put it in, nothing to gaudy thought.

Again just wanted to really thank Alyajna, Shyama and Sleepykin for the sigs I have been gifted over the past 2 years

Claimed.

If you don't like, try again in a week.

PM requests: closed

Hello there!
    Seeing the wonderful work you guys are doing here, I'd like to submit my signature request for my warrior!

Visible text: Kyutoryu, Hand of A'dal - Twilight's Hammer EU

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yutoryu/simple

Gear set: The red Darkruned set from Ulduar. Since it's not a tier set I'll provide a list of the pieces below in case it's any help!
    Head – Iron Riveted War Helm
    Shoulders – Shoulderplates of the Eternal
    Chest – Steelbreaker’s Embrace
    Wrists – Decimator’s Armguards
    Gloves – Gauntlets of Ruthless Reprisal
    Waist – Girdle of Embers
    Legs – Clockwork Legplates
    Feet – Sabatons of Lifeless Night
    Weapons - HEROIC Bloodvenom Blade (This one's from ICC 25man)

Helm visible: Yes.

Your pose: A melee combat pose, character about to make a swing.

General colour scheme: Something war-related, like fire-red / smoke?

Any extras: I don't know if that's possible but I'd love the glowing effect from Recklessness.

Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    Hey fellas,
    I would like to request a signature

Visible text: Embrace
    Armory link: eu battle net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Embrace/advanced
    Facial screenshot:gyazo com/227db03d25c2ef5cfac82494f8e8af6d
    Gear set: Eyepatch + Ulduar 25 Man Set (like in my Armory currently)
    Helm visible: Yes, please
    Your pose: Totally up to you^^
    General colour scheme: Blue ish (like the Tier Set, Bow etc
    Any extras: Maybe the Lich King Mount Invincible in the background or something? But if it doesn't fit, no worries :P

Cheerio guys! ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Visenna View Post

Claimed.

If you don't like, try again in a week.
    Holy shit, you people in this thread.... <3
    Perfect
    Sig by Safhira

Are people using WoW Model Viewer again? I tried one of the beta releases (two of them, actually), but every time I try to load a character the Model Viewer crashes. I'm guessing it's either because I got a new computer that has Winows 8.1, or because I have a 64-bit version, or both. Whatever the case, I'd really love to start using it again to make signatures instead of trying to capture the exact pose/expression I want off of wowhead.

Re-finding this thread and the awesome signatures in it makes me want to try my hand at making my own signatures with the new models. D:
    Quote Originally Posted by High General Turalyon View Post
    First, however, I must escape the clutches of the evil warlock Chris Metzonius of Blizzardonia. Only then may I return to Azeroth and smite the Horde with righteous fury!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seosaimhin View Post
    Are people using WoW Model Viewer again? I tried one of the beta releases (two of them, actually), but every time I try to load a character the Model Viewer crashes. I'm guessing it's either because I got a new computer that has Winows 8.1, or because I have a 64-bit version, or both. Whatever the case, I'd really love to start using it again to make signatures instead of trying to capture the exact pose/expression I want off of wowhead.

Re-finding this thread and the awesome signatures in it makes me want to try my hand at making my own signatures with the new models. D:
    I have 64-bit but windows 7, no problem. Personally don't like Windows 8 as it still brings a lot of compatability issues with it for certain programs and games. I would look it up on this forum or bring it to their attention.

Request finished for Chane:

Version 1:
    Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Version 2:
    Non MMOC size signature:

Hope you like them If not, you can re-request after the one week cooldown
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Nathalie View Post
    I have 64-bit but windows 7, no problem. Personally don't like Windows 8 as it still brings a lot of compatability issues with it for certain programs and games. I would look it up on this forum or bring it to their attention.
    Yeah. I tried running it in compatibility mode with Windows 7 - my old computer ran Win7 64-bit, but I didn't try the WoD Model Viewer on it (actually, the last I'd heard was that there WASN'T a working version for HD models when I had that computer).

Thanks for the link, I'll post there. Sorry for going a bit off-topic.
    First, however, I must escape the clutches of the evil warlock Chris Metzonius of Blizzardonia. Only then may I return to Azeroth and smite the Horde with righteous fury!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aclockworkrobot View Post
    Visible text: Fox "What does the Fox say?" (my shaman is named Foxen, but my mage is Fox and everyone calls me "Fox")
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Foxen/advanced
    Gear set: Heroic T10.
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: This is up to you, whatever fits well or looks right.
    General colour scheme: Blue, and Grey - some kind of watery/ice theme as she is restoration.
    Any extras: I would like the spirits that come from those shoulders to be visible in some way, if possible.
    I just want the signature, forget the wallpaper. Please, and thank you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Signature

Visible Text: Fordragon
    Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rdragon/simple
    Facial SS: http://imgur.com/a/RvAjE
    Gear set: The one I'm wearing,paladin t3
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: W/e you think will look the best
    General colour scheme: Light blue and white,something to match t3 and tabard of the lightbringer colour's
    Any extras: If you could fit somewhere in the backround the banner of the order of the silver hand which can be seen here
    http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/wow...._Hand_Fist.jpg

I would like to thank you in advance for your time invested in this.
    Last edited by marinos; 2015-05-23 at 06:30 PM.

Deleted

I'd say neither of those things are your problem because my computer is the same, and the current beta (5th) works fine & I used all the previous ones fine as well. Is it just failing to import characters? because i get that, and it usually snaps out of it after a few times. Other things i'd suggest is making sure it's linked to the live game not PTR, because i think the ptr is causing problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    Gosh I'm jolly rusty...
    So ehm, hi there
    Sokogeka, welcome back buddy. You did my signature 4 long years ago. If you have time, I would be so grateful if you could do my paladin's sig.

Signature:
    Visible text: Birks <Redeemed> Shadow Council (underneath my name and smaller)
    Guild Name: Redeemed
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/YtJKj (album of a few screenshots) and http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l/Birks/simple
    Gear set: current gear/transmog
    Helm visible: current helm, yes
    Your pose: mid-cast or ready to attack
    General colour scheme: Gold and white, blue accents. Your call in the end.
    Any extras: up to you!

My old sig you did 4 years ago! http://imgur.com/2xUu7OL
    Last edited by Joaquin; 2015-05-23 at 06:02 PM. Reason: added quote!

Quote Originally Posted by SeiriCerin View Post
    I'd say neither of those things are your problem because my computer is the same, and the current beta (5th) works fine & I used all the previous ones fine as well. Is it just failing to import characters? because i get that, and it usually snaps out of it after a few times. Other things i'd suggest is making sure it's linked to the live game not PTR, because i think the ptr is causing problems.
    I don't know how to make sure it's linked to the live game. I'm not very learned with WMV; I just copy my Armory URL into the import box. I'll try it a few times to see if it snaps out of it; I only tried two times with my elf DK and once with my human when I learned that elves and DKs are buggy.

10+ Year Old Account

I had this problem when I accidentally hooked my WMV up with just the WoW folder and not the Data folder within the wow folder. Might be worth double checking.

You should be able to see what you have it connected to under Options > Settings

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Quote Originally Posted by maybenotquiteasheavy View Post
    I had this problem when I accidentally hooked my WMV up with just the WoW folder and not the Data folder within the wow folder. Might be worth double checking.

You should be able to see what you have it connected to under Options > Settings
    I got it working, sorta, though my paladin is now apparently a member of the Cult of the Damned.

All these requests!

I'm making a chat cover for a friend, and he wants his shaman to be casting a water-y spell, and lets just say....not having photoshop really sucks.

- - - Updated - - -

Regarding the WMV crashing, mine did that too. I had installed it on my D drive, whil my WoW was on my C drive. I unstalled WMV and reinstalled on the same drive my WoW was on, and it worked. So it could be that. Or maybe just reinstalling it worked!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rivalistic View Post
    All these requests!

I'm making a chat cover for a friend, and he wants his shaman to be casting a water-y spell, and lets just say....not having photoshop really sucks.
    To be honest, I personally think water-y spells with photoshop sucks too I just can't get it to look right, so just trying to stay clear of that haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Request finished for Chane:

Version 1:
    Non MMOC size signature:

Version 2:
    Non MMOC size signature:

Hope you like them If not, you can re-request after the one week cooldown
    You are beautiful and amazing, and thank you! :3

Quote Originally Posted by Nathalie View Post
    To be honest, I personally think water-y spells with photoshop sucks too I just can't get it to look right, so just trying to stay clear of that haha.
    I found these awhile back. Work great for me. Just make sure to set the flow to like 40% otherwise its a bit overbearing.

http://smashinghub.com/a-collection-...-photoshop.htm