Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyu View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Under the Death knight: Eyu Under the Druid: Nazary
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http: //eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/gorgonnash/Eyu/advanced http: //eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/gorgonnash/Nazary/advanced
    Gear set: The arsenal gear but please take for the Druid the Apostel von Argus as Weapon( http: //de.wowhead.com/item=30908/apostel-von-argus)
    Helm visible: At Death knight: No At Druid: Yes
    Your pose: I want that my 2 main chars stand side by side
    General colour scheme: Not picky here, I'm open for anything
    Any extras: Maybe on the Death Knights side stand the Ghoul?
    1 week bump

Finished massive request from Soul. Hope he likes everything.
    You can find all of the files -> here <-

Sneak peek overlay:
    Last edited by Beasty Beauty; 2015-06-12 at 11:04 PM.

A signature and avatar with my moo cow, please!

Visible text: Bribird and in smaller letters "is the word" under that
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Bribird/simple
    Gear set: Current transmog is fine.
    Helm visible: Preferably no helm or shoulders. If it looks weird without, keeping shoulders is fine, but no helm please. No weapon, minimal gear where it looks appropriate
    Your pose: I understand that taurens can be a pain to work with, but please just make her look as sweet as possible? She's a nice cow
    General colour scheme: No preference on color, I trust your judgement on what looks best on her. Something soft, reflective of healing
    Any extras: Can I please get the druid flight form wings in the back of her? Thank you!
    Last edited by Brilynn; 2015-06-13 at 12:11 AM.

Deleted
    Wall Paper Request

Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible Text: Taaint, Empire's Twilight
    Armory Link : eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Taaint/advanced
    Gear: Current Transmog, No helmet please
    Pose: Worgen Ready to attack
    Colour Scheme: Something Dark if possible since i play Blood as main spec
    Extras: Would love my guild logo with the name Angels Of Ares included if possible in a corner i.imgur.com/WgXzcO2.jpg

Can't post links atm sorry :P

Taaint
    Last edited by mmocf0f7088829; 2015-06-13 at 02:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylessnecole View Post
    Hey guys/gals I just got a new computer and can't seem to find my photoshop key so it might be a while before I can reinstall. I was hoping someone might be willing to make me a youtube banner. I've been uploading a lot of videos lately. Its going to be gameplay and vlogs. Anything would be great the art I'm currently using doesnt fit at all even with a resize.

Banner:
    Size: Youtube (not sure) www.youtube.com/sylessnecole
    Visible text: SylessNecole
    General colour scheme: I love pastel colors so if you can do something with that awesome.
    Specifics: I play a lot of Blizzard games. Mostly diablo 3 with some hearthstone, wow and a little heroes of the storm. So whatever you are in the mood to make.

Thanks everyone.
    Few week bumpsies. If anyone is willing to pick this up and needs more info I'm sure I can come up with something.

Queue: 0| NO PM Requests | DA | My Website| Sig by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Dakiras View Post
    Signature Request

I've recently switched my paladin over from Horde to Alliance, and also with the recent update to the character models, I was wondering if I could get an update to my signature.

Visible Text: Knight-Champion Dakiras
    Armory Link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Dakiras/simple
    Gear: The transmog set posted in the armory link
    Helm Visible: No, I'd like to see the new and improved face!
    Pose Something heroic. Maybe more of a healing pose, since my paladin is a healer. As well as a stoic facial expression
    Color Scheme: Dark colors, with Teal to match my armor. Maybe some light colors (such as yellow/gold) seeing as i still want that "paladin" feel.
    Any Extras: I think having my character using the Light in some way would be pretty neat, if it's not too much trouble.

Thank you for your time!
    It's been a very long time, months even. So i'll go ahead and bump this.
    Signature created by Shyama

Hey guys/gals I just got a new computer and can't seem to find my photoshop key so it might be a while before I can reinstall. I was hoping someone might be willing to make me a youtube banner. I've been uploading a lot of videos lately. Its going to be gameplay and vlogs. Anything would be great the art I'm currently using doesnt fit at all even with a resize.

Banner:
    General colour scheme: I love pastel colors so if you can do something with that awesome.
    Specifics: I play a lot of Blizzard games. Mostly diablo 3 with some hearthstone, wow and a little heroes of the storm. So whatever you are in the mood to make.

Thanks everyone.
    oooh! This sounds fun!
    can you PM me a list of what chars in the games you'd want to see and I'll do this one for you

I started without it :P
    Last edited by Beasty Beauty; 2015-06-13 at 10:50 AM.

Completed PM request:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Quote Originally Posted by Tywin Lannister View Post
    Signature Request

Visible text: Hyve
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ghostlands/Hyve/advanced
    Gear set: Current on Armoury.
    Helm visible: Nope.
    Your pose: Upper Body Shot. No casting or attacking pose please.
    General colour scheme: Arcane / Blue Theme
    Claimed - will be nice to work on a dwarf

PS - Lovely to see the thread lively again! Thank you to all for the lovely requests - there's certainly plenty to do now
    Requests CLOSED

7+ Year Old Account
    I keep losing my posts.

It's my older brother's 21st birthday on the 24th May. He's autistic so shopping for him is a complete pain, which gave me an idea. A wallpaper because he lacks one.

Resolution: 1920x1080. I know that from ninja'ing it from all the times my laptop broke
    Visible text: Indvidion the Undaunted, or just Indvidion. I'd like it to be noticeable for him too.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...idion/advanced
    Gear set: Paladin CM set. With the same weapon (well, level 4 version of it. And same shield or level 4 version of the crafted). Or the Shifting Felblade (is that the name) from WoD CMs. I remember getting my team to boost him, my god he was so happy and excited.
    Helm visible: Yes =>
    Your pose: Well. I'm not entirely sure WHAT he wants. But something tanky and badass. I know he loves D&D and Warhammer etc, so things in that area.
    General colour scheme: Typical paladin colours. Or as mentioned, a whole D&D or Warhammer 40,000 theme.
    Any extras: Uhm, wings would be cool or his Guardian of Ancient kings is it? Or is it the Holy Avenger? Whatever the paladin guy is called that's only summonable by tanks as a global defensive now.

4 week bump for my lovely older brother. I can't find much time to do it and I'm struggling doing the ones now.
    I appreciate anyone who takes this <3

Quote Originally Posted by Gamelol View Post
    Finished massive request from Soul. Hope he likes everything.
    Can't quote the links

Hi GL,

Thank you so much for doing the request for me, looks absolutely amazing and couldn't imagine anything better :>

Many thanks,

Soul

Banner:

Thanks everyone.

Finished this request, hope you like it ^^
    You can request again in a week. Enjoy!

<- Clicky

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstealing View Post
    Hi GL,

Thank you so much for doing the request for me, looks absolutely amazing and couldn't imagine anything better :>

Many thanks,

Soul

I am so happy you liked all of it!
    Remember if you need more buttons (for social media) or anything, just poke me and I'll make them

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brilynn View Post
    A signature and avatar with my moo cow, please!

Visible text: Bribird and in smaller letters "is the word" under that
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Bribird/simple
    Gear set: Current transmog is fine.
    Helm visible: Preferably no helm or shoulders. If it looks weird without, keeping shoulders is fine, but no helm please. No weapon, minimal gear where it looks appropriate
    Your pose: I understand that taurens can be a pain to work with, but please just make her look as sweet as possible? She's a nice cow
    General colour scheme: No preference on color, I trust your judgement on what looks best on her. Something soft, reflective of healing
    Any extras: Can I please get the druid flight form wings in the back of her? Thank you!
    Claiming this on

Signature finished for Tywin Lannister:

Non MMOC size signature:

I kept this one simple to show off your magnificent dwarf and those amazing shoulders - hope you like the results

If it's not to your taste, you may re-request after the one week cooldown
    Requests CLOSED

Finished the request for Brilynn. Hope you like it.

guild forum size

MMOC size and avatar

10+ Year Old Account
    Beautiful work Shyama and Gamelol. That tauren is really cute.

Finished a PM request.

Last edited by Visenna; 2015-06-13 at 06:47 PM.

PM requests: closed

So a friend of me (non MMO-champion member) is asking if anyone could make him a twitter banner & avatar?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Clahos/simple this is his character

he'd like the name/text Chalos Solheart in the banner and
    would like his character in t6 with infront of a background that consists of the Silvermoon city flag /banner whatever.
    he provided these two pictures, but idk if they're of any help. Picture 1 | Picture 2

would really appriciate if someone could make this for him! (my own creational skills are limited to drawing tanks in mspaint )
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Signature finished for Tywin Lannister:

Non MMOC size signature:

I kept this one simple to show off your magnificent dwarf and those amazing shoulders - hope you like the results

If it's not to your taste, you may re-request after the one week cooldown
    Looks amazing! Thank you!

Deleted
    Forum signature.

Name: Hólybash
    Guild: Victus
    Realm: Shattered Hand
    Faction: Horde
    Blood Elf Holy Paladin

He'd only fuck a girl if she dropped loot. <------- put this at the bottom also <3

Use your imagination add anything.
    Last edited by mmoc660afabe15; 2015-06-14 at 01:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamelol View Post

Finished this request, hope you like it ^^

<- Clicky
    This is amazing! Thank you

Queue: 0| NO PM Requests | DA | My Website| Sig by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrogs View Post
    Hello!
    I'd like to once again request a signature!

Signature:
    Visible text: Tyrog (Name), Ascension (Guild), Perenolde-EU (Server)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tyrog/advanced
    Gear set: Transmog from amory
    Helm visible: nope
    Your pose: since hunter poses seem to be kinda difficult -> up to the artist
    General colour scheme: something that's fits
    Any extras: It would be so cool, if you can include the Trained Snarler Mount! Also I'd really like an Avatar I can use for the forums.

Thanks in advance for any work being put into this!
    Claiming this.

Edit: Completed. Feel free to re-request in a week if you're not happy :-)

MMO signature and avatar:

Larger signature for use elsewhere:
    Last edited by Isilrien; 2015-06-14 at 04:03 AM.

Deleted
    Hello there, Artists and generally pretty awsome talented Guys (and gals! )

I am here to request a (Twitch)-Banner which can be also used as a Chat-Overlay for my Stream.

Not 100% Sure about the Resolution but I think 1280x1024 (ish?) should be enough for me to resize it if Twitch ever changes its layout (also: I'd like to use the Picture in my Youtube Page – which is why I think a bigger Picture helps to fits better I think)

In terms of the Main thing:
    Visible text: I'd love 1 raw image and 1 with the Text "Judge Vjnzen" (the 2nd one is optional)
    Logo/Character: Armoy Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...jnzen/advanced. IF possible I'd love to see the "cleaner" Scarlet-Crusade-Tabard (the one the Scarlets wear in Northend, not sure if there is a model ingame for it). If not – that's okey. I never managed to get the real boots belonging to this set but I doubt it would matter with that banner anyway .
    General colour scheme: Orange Western Plaguelands (esp. Around Tyr's Hand) with a Scarlet Crusade Banner in the Backround (?)
    Pose: I'd like to see the Shield beeing the Center of Attention. So Mid-Block or the Start of the Shield-Bash-Animation would be quite good.

Also - I'd be willing to link your Deviant/Website as the Artist that made my Banner on my Twitch. If you want that - just give me a little Ad for yourself so I can stick it into the Info-Section.
    Hello there! 1 Week push. 5 months and still standing /flex