10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ELYPOP View Post
    Thaaaanks.
    Yeah, uh.. http://populair3.deviantart.com/

Claimed. It won't have all of the flashy effects you've asked for but eh, I'll give it a go.
    Also, the facial expression you've asked for is kinda near impossible with that helm visible.

Edit: I gave it a go without the helm because whatever way I tried to make it work, it just wouldn't. It's too bulbous. And I made you a lightning version and a lava version because them both in one signature just looked messy. Either way, I hope you like it, but if not just feel free to request again.

Non-MMOC use.

MMOC use.

It's perfect!! There's a reason I said to go with what you felt worked and you did it perfectly! Thanks a ton Elypop!

Thanks again Gamelol !!
    As always great art, will use it tonight at raid already !!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Gamelol i just forgot to ask a banner for mine twitch channel =(

Quote Originally Posted by Daffy201 View Post
    Hey, so this is might kind of a weird request hopefully not too hard? Was hoping for a wallpaper and as a model would be a mango with some blue t7 shaman gear on it with the visible text. "Mango, The Elemental Shaman". a few tauren shaman totems for extra effect ?
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution:1920x1080
    Visible text: Mango, The Elemental Shaman
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...77-d4n3hl4.png something along the lines of this mango
    Gear set: preferably t7, but i'm fine with something else.
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Dealer's choice what ever works best, would prefer the mango character abit more to the right side of the wallpaper as most of my desktop icons are on the left side.
    General colour scheme: Blue-ish theme, to fit the tier + class of the wallpaper
    Any extras: Tauren shaman totems around the character for extra effect, perhaps even the shaman crest , http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/...40&format=webp if it fits the wallpaper.

Thanks if anyone dares to try to create this wallpaper for me.
    bumping this one up to see if anyone can create this one
    Mango Frostmane-Eu

Quote Originally Posted by pringols View Post
    Thanks again Gamelol !!
    As always great art, will use it tonight at raid already !!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Gamelol i just forgot to ask a banner for mine twitch channel =(
    Tada! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Koodii View Post
    I tweeted at you btw
    I have nor gotten a tweet from you. I saw your tweets is protected so I followed you but you need to accept it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pringols View Post
    Thanks again!
    you're welcome ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Found this request a few pages back - hoping that nobody else has been working on it

Anyway, it's done after many tries!

Signature version 1:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Signature version 2:

Non MMOC size signature:

I love the Shado-Pan Style. Those Pandas look quite awesome.

Thank you Vjnzen I love the style too and the colour combination in this outfit
    Requests CLOSED

Found this request a few pages back - hoping that nobody else has been working on it

Anyway, it's done after many tries!

Signature version 1:

Non MMOC size signature:

Signature version 2:

Non MMOC size signature:

Chat Cover:

Hope you like them If not, please feel free to re-post your request after the one week cooldown
    Thank you so much! These are amazing and I thought you all had missed my post since it was the last post on a page. I can't thank you enough!
    Last edited by Slyre; 2015-06-20 at 12:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    These are so amazing! I wish I was this good. BigUP on the amazing quality. I need to pay someone lots of gold to make one for me someday! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Slyre View Post
    Thank you so much! These are amazing and I thought you all had missed my post since it was the last post on a page. I can't thank you enough!
    You're very welcome Happy that you waited patiently and happy that you like the results

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    These are so amazing! I wish I was this good. BigUP on the amazing quality. I need to pay someone lots of gold to make one for me someday! <3
    No payment allowed here! All you need to do is to read the first post of this thread, and then post your request - it's all done for free

- - - Updated - - -

Changed the colours a little, as suggested by Dulcet, so that the effect is more like the night sky in the original request (I missed that part somehow when I read it - oops )

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatars:
    Requests CLOSED

Hello talented people! I'd like to request a Signature + Avatar from you.

If you could make one 256x128, I'd be very thankful. (For the built-in ElvUI Chat Backrground, if its not too much of a hassle.)

Visible text: Toxxana <REKT>

Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle. net/wow/en/character/antonidas/Toxxana/advanced
    i.imgur. com/RvcmREs.png

Gear set: Armory Transmog.

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: Weapons Drawn, Ready for battle.

General colour scheme: A black background with a yellow haze. (Rogue Class Color Themed)

Any extras: I'd love to have the Legendary Dagger Wings active. (If that is possible anyway.)
    Last edited by GrivoX; 2015-06-20 at 01:57 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leafsong View Post
    I keep losing my posts.

It's my older brother's 21st birthday on the 24th May. He's autistic so shopping for him is a complete pain, which gave me an idea. A wallpaper because he lacks one.

Resolution: 1920x1080. I know that from ninja'ing it from all the times my laptop broke
    Visible text: Indvidion the Undaunted, or just Indvidion. I'd like it to be noticeable for him too.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...idion/advanced
    Gear set: Paladin CM set. With the same weapon (well, level 4 version of it. And same shield or level 4 version of the crafted). Or the Shifting Felblade (is that the name) from WoD CMs. I remember getting my team to boost him, my god he was so happy and excited.
    Helm visible: Yes =>
    Your pose: Well. I'm not entirely sure WHAT he wants. But something tanky and badass. I know he loves D&D and Warhammer etc, so things in that area.
    General colour scheme: Typical paladin colours. Or as mentioned, a whole D&D or Warhammer 40,000 theme.
    Any extras: Uhm, wings would be cool or his Guardian of Ancient kings is it? Or is it the Holy Avenger? Whatever the paladin guy is called that's only summonable by tanks as a global defensive now.

4 week bump for my lovely older brother. I can't find much time to do it and I'm struggling doing the ones now.
    I appreciate anyone who takes this <3
    5 week bump still insanely busy with life. Catching up on other requests. Again told him it'd be late but I'd appreciate someone ~hopefully~ picking it up
    Last edited by Leafsong; 2015-06-20 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Fixed link

Quote Originally Posted by GrivoX View Post
    Hello talented people! I'd like to request a Signature + Avatar from you.

If you could make one 256x128, I'd be very thankful. (For the built-in ElvUI Chat Backrground, if its not too much of a hassle.)

Visible text: Toxxana <REKT>

Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle. net/wow/en/character/antonidas/Toxxana/advanced
    i.imgur. com/RvcmREs.png

Gear set: Armory Transmog.

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: Weapons Drawn, Ready for battle.

General colour scheme: A black background with a yellow haze. (Rogue Class Color Themed)

Any extras: I'd love to have the Legendary Dagger Wings active. (If that is possible anyway.)
    Claiming this.

Finished:

Re-submit your request in a week if you are unsatisfied.

@Leafsong The armory link in your post does not work.
    Last edited by Serryn; 2015-06-20 at 06:49 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    @ Serryn fixed it, thank you for pointing it out.

Hello beautiful peoples, this one may be annoying and I am not good with Photoshop in the least. I can see what I want in my brain, but I lack the skill needed to create it.

Forum Signature:
    (following MMO-C's forum guidelines, I can use the same signature for my guild's website )
    Visible Text: In the Bottom Center I would like my main's name "Irysheman" above my guild name "Raiding Rainbows" with our logo in between the 2 words.
    Logo URL: https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3726/1...4b50ff15_q.jpg
    Armory Links:
    Monk Irysheman: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...heman/advanced
    Irysheman Face Shot: http://i.imgur.com/r1yqxk8.jpg
    Death Knight Butcher: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tcher/advanced
    Butcher Face Shot: http://i.imgur.com/SzfM4RE.jpg
    Gear Set:
    Both in their Current gear sets. For reference: My monk, Irysheman, is in full mythic T17. My DK, Butcher, is in the MoP Challenge Mode Transmog Set.
    Helm visible:
    Irysheman: YES Butcher: NO
    Your pose:
    Irysheman on the left side in a low fighting pose kindof in the Tiger Stance for WindWalker Monks. Butcher on the right arrogantly taunting Irysheman.
    General Color Scheme:
    You would know better than me, but most likely stick to the classes on each of their halfs.
    Any Extras
    This is where I might get annoying. I'd like Irysheman on the left side and Butcher on the Right facing off. What I'm thinking of is a deviding slash in between the 2 of them to distinguish my 2 toons. Other than that do whatever you please! Weapons/No Weapons doesn't matter.

Just Irysheman (My Main). It doesn't explicitly have to follow the same thing as the forum sig.

Twitch Goodies:
    Chat Blocker:
    Just a larger sized version of the Forum Signature for a chat cover. I can resize accordingly.
    Offline Image:
    This can just be a scaled up version of the Text on the forum signature with OFFLINE on it. Background can be anything, my characters again, a misty gradient thing, go wild, or don't.

I think that's it. TY beautiful person who picks this up!

Claimed! Can't see that anyone else has grabbed this one, so I'll give it a go

And done:

Non MMOC size signature:

Hope they are as you imagined If you would prefer to re-request, please wait until after the one week cooldown
    Oh wow, that looks incredible. The color combination in this is exactly what I was looking for, and exactly what I imagined. I couldn't have asked for better. Thank you so much!!!
    Last edited by Dakiras; 2015-06-20 at 09:50 PM.
    Signature created by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Dakiras View Post
    Oh wow, that looks incredible. The color combination in this is exactly what I was looking for, and exactly what I imagined. I couldn't have asked for better. Thank you so much!!!
    You're very welcome Dakiras The colours you chose work very well and were lovely to work with - really happy that you like the results
    Requests CLOSED

Speechless, really. Thank you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Leafsong View Post

It's my older brother's 21st birthday on the 24th May. He's autistic so shopping for him is a complete pain, which gave me an idea. A wallpaper because he lacks one.

Resolution: 1920x1080. I know that from ninja'ing it from all the times my laptop broke
    Visible text: Indvidion the Undaunted, or just Indvidion. I'd like it to be noticeable for him too.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...idion/advanced
    Gear set: Paladin CM set. With the same weapon (well, level 4 version of it. And same shield or level 4 version of the crafted). Or the Shifting Felblade (is that the name) from WoD CMs. I remember getting my team to boost him, my god he was so happy and excited.
    Helm visible: Yes =>
    Your pose: Well. I'm not entirely sure WHAT he wants. But something tanky and badass. I know he loves D&D and Warhammer etc, so things in that area.
    General colour scheme: Typical paladin colours. Or as mentioned, a whole D&D or Warhammer 40,000 theme.
    Any extras: Uhm, wings would be cool or his Guardian of Ancient kings is it? Or is it the Holy Avenger? Whatever the paladin guy is called that's only summonable by tanks as a global defensive now.

4 week bump for my lovely older brother. I can't find much time to do it and I'm struggling doing the ones now.
    I appreciate anyone who takes this <3

5 week bump still insanely busy with life. Catching up on other requests. Again told him it'd be late but I'd appreciate someone ~hopefully~ picking it up
    Claimed - I've been playing around with poses and backgrounds and I'm working on something that I hope your brother will like

Hope it's okay that as his original sword isn't available, I've changed it to Quel'Delar as it looks similar and the colours match his transmog really well
    Requests CLOSED