Deleted
    Wallpaper Request

Size: 1920 x 1080
    Visible Text: Khaelli, Argent Dawn, Alliance
    General Colour Scheme: This is for my main, which is a hunter. I'd like the wallpaper to be hunter/jungle themed. Something to fit in with Tanaan Jungle, wildlife.
    Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Khaelli/simple (Not sure why the tabard isn't showing up. I would like the tabard included in the wallpaper)
    Specifics: If you could include my hunter pet, Loque'nahak. Overall, I would like the wallpaper to have a Rangari feel, something fierce and cunning.

Feel free to message me if you require any further information. Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Col View Post
    Wallpaper Request

Size: 1920 x 1080
    Visible Text: Khaelli, Argent Dawn, Alliance
    General Colour Scheme: This is for my main, which is a hunter. I'd like the wallpaper to be hunter/jungle themed. Something to fit in with Tanaan Jungle, wildlife.
    Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Khaelli/simple (Not sure why the tabard isn't showing up. I would like the tabard included in the wallpaper)
    Specifics: If you could include my hunter pet, Loque'nahak. Overall, I would like the wallpaper to have a Rangari feel, something fierce and cunning.

Feel free to message me if you require any further information. Thanks in advance!
    Claiming this. idk how to show the beltbuckle, but I'll do my best with the rest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamelol View Post
    Claiming this. idk how to show the beltbuckle, but I'll do my best with the rest
    That's great - I like your work, you've done work for me in the past and i've been very pleased. If I could make one small request? Could you do one with the name 'Khaelli' and one with the name 'Cayru'? That would be great ^_^ Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Col View Post
    That's great - I like your work, you've done work for me in the past and i've been very pleased. If I could make one small request? Could you do one with the name 'Khaelli' and one with the name 'Cayru'? That would be great ^_^ Thanks.
    Yey! Thats nice to hear
    I finished them so just click the image and you'll get the files from there
    Hope you like it and you can request again in two weeks. Enjoy!

Deleted
    Yey! Thats nice to hear
    I finished them so just click the image and you'll get the files from there
    Hope you like it and you can request again in two weeks. Enjoy!

Great, I love it - thank you very much!
    Last edited by mmoc01d6ab6ef8; 2015-07-07 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlounger View Post
    Signature:
    For my Orc and Worgen warriors.
    Visible text: Brucewillis-Mal'ganis / Korbendallas-Khadgar
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...illis/advanced
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ndallas/simple
    Gear set: I want my Horde warrior in Tier 12 heroic and my Alliance warrior tier 6
    Helm visible: Helm on both YES.
    Your pose: Any pose really in combat or standing Just wanna see both of their faces.
    General colour scheme: Dark, dirty, rough, mean, gnarly, the colors of an orc warrior or worgen warrior would have
    Any extras: Horde and Alliance symbols in the background of each of them. with their names and servers under them.

Claiming. last one today
    @Col Happy you like it. Looking forward to it

- - - Updated - - -

Finished the request!
    Hope you like it, I didn't think it looked good with the symbols behind so this is how it got to be.
    You can request again in a week. Enjoy!

noneMMOC size

MMOC size and Avatar

Deleted
    First of all, I'd like to thank all of you for doing all this work. I've scrolled through dozens of pages on this thread and I was amazed by the results. Keep up the good work, really!

I have a banner request if you’re able to help me out. I’ll give you a link of two banners that our guild used to have:

What we want is a banner that is UNIQUE. We want it to represent our guild.

If you undertake this project, I’ll be really grateful, no matter the result.

Banner request:

Size: Here is a picture of what our website looks like right now: http://i.imgur.com/XSHq41o.jpg
    You can see how big the picture we’re currently using on a 2560 x 1440 resolution screen. Of course we expect or Members to have much lower resolution, but I’m just giving you the idea of the size.

Visible text: Same as with our second banner, we wish to have the guild name and motto on it. Guild name is “Covenant” and motto is “We are one, we are everyone”. It would be nice if the guild name would have a bigger sized font than motto.

Logo: Basically, we used to be an Alliance guild, then we transferred to Horde. Our logo used to be a lion, that’s why you still see it on our second banner - but, it makes that banner still look more like an Alliance banner, regardless if it has a Horde symbol in it. What would be nice is if you could find some sort of a lion that would fit the Horde kind of banner.
    Honestly, surprise us.

General colour scheme: It would be great if the banner consisted of red color with some gold additions. But like I said, you can surprise me if you have a better idea.

Specifics: There are basically no specifics really. I believe you guys are doing a great job and anything you'd make would be great. Keep in mind though that we can always change the wallpaper and/or theme for our website, so keep your creativity high.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Namiinae View Post

The request is a Banner for my new guild and our website.

Size: It is a Shivtr Site set on Classic Wire frame if that makes a difference.
    Visible Text: The Grey Shepherds (as the main text and somewhere on the banner as well but smaller -- ) So be it.
    Logo/character: No logo or characters in specifics.
    General Color Scheme : greyshepherds . shivtr . c o m -- The background color scheme and site colors, anything that works well with that. Our tabard is on my character signature request below if you wanted that as a color reference as well. We prefer muted blues, greys, creams, and bronzes.
    Specifics/Extras: N/A -- No, no Sheep. This is serious and we do not wish comedic relief.

If I missed anything or you wanted any clarification please ask.
    Thank you for any and all consideration and of course any and all work you guys choose to do! I look forward to both of these, hopefully!
    2 week bump

Quote Originally Posted by Cannaestia View Post
    Im ok with seeing what you come up with.. the only thing we truly care about is that it says Untold Prophecy =D .. I know that the guild tab colors are Red and White .. but I don't think that matters as much to the guild members as an awesome looking shirt would =D .. Thank you for picking this one up .. Im really excited to see what you come up with!!
    @ Cannaestia: One more question, what colour shirt do you plan to have these on? Need to know if it'll be a light colour or dark (e.g. black) so I can make the text the opposite colour

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

7+ Year Old Account
    *Gasp* oh no, Leaf has been forced to re-roll prot paladin for her guild because theirs is made of paper!
    So I'm going to need a *new* signature (for guild forums, I love my MMO one)

Visible text: Hope
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Hope/advanced
    Gear set: the pretty warrior t3 and tabard of the arcane I have sat in my void storage and bank ready for level 100
    Helm visible: No thank you!
    Your pose: Anything that works, but I'd love her to look sweet as her name is Hope
    General colour scheme: Well, anything that goes with the warrior t3
    Any extras: Pretty paladin things!

Thank you! And sorry for all the more signatures. Having to reroll for guilds sucks. They made me go disc and now prot pala =<
    Last edited by Leafsong; 2015-07-08 at 03:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jassinta View Post
    @ Cannaestia: One more question, what colour shirt do you plan to have these on? Need to know if it'll be a light colour or dark (e.g. black) so I can make the text the opposite colour
    The shirt color will be black. Looking forward to seeing what you came up with =D

Cannaestreea (Resto Druid) Cannaestia (Disc Priest) Twitch Channel
    Shady Shenanigans Guild Website

Quote Originally Posted by Leafsong View Post
    *Gasp* oh no, Leaf has been forced to re-roll prot paladin for her guild because theirs is made of paper!
    So I'm going to need a *new* signature (for guild forums, I love my MMO one)

Visible text: Hope
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Hope/advanced
    Gear set: the pretty warrior t3 and tabard of the arcane I have sat in my void storage and bank ready for level 100
    Helm visible: No thank you!
    Your pose: Anything that works, but I'd love her to look sweet as her name is Hope
    General colour scheme: Well, anything that goes with the warrior t3
    Any extras: Pretty paladin things!

Thank you! And sorry for all the more signatures. Having to reroll for guilds sucks. They made me go disc and now prot pala =<
    AMG Draenei <3 Imma claim xD
    Also love paladin colors! :3

Okey finisheeed!
    I went a little overboard. You can use the ones you like
    As usual you can request again in a week. Hope you like em', Enjoy!

NoneMMOC size

MMOC size

Last edited by Beasty Beauty; 2015-07-08 at 01:46 PM. Reason: added finished sig.

7+ Year Old Account
    AMG Draenei <3 Imma claim xD
    Also love paladin colors! :3

Okey finisheeed!
    I went a little overboard. You can use the ones you like
    As usual you can request again in a week. Hope you like em', Enjoy!

NoneMMOC size

MMOC size

Hneeh, you've made me two beautiful signatures and I don't know what to do with myself now. I wanna use this for MMO now too.
    Gosh darn it Gamelol!

She looks so sweet and innocent, I love it. Thank you so much for your beautiful work!
    You make this reroll worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Leafsong View Post
    Hneeh, you've made me two beautiful signatures and I don't know what to do with myself now. I wanna use this for MMO now too.
    Gosh darn it Gamelol!

She looks so sweet and innocent, I love it. Thank you so much for your beautiful work!
    You make this reroll worth it
    Yeey! Happy you like them
    You can switch around then haha xD
    Well, thanks for the kind words and you are ofc very welcome <3
    was a fun one too!

10+ Year Old Account
    2 week bump
    His/her request got lost in the spam filter if someone wants to take care of it:

The request is a Banner for my new guild and our website.

Visible Text: The Grey Shepherds (as the main text and somewhere on the banner as well but smaller -- ) So be it.
    General Color Scheme : greyshepherds . shivtr . c o m -- The background color scheme and site colors, anything that works well with that. Our tabard is on my character signature request below if you wanted that as a color reference as well. We prefer muted blues, greys, creams, and bronzes.
    Specifics/Extras: N/A -- No, no Sheep. This is serious and we do not wish comedic relief.

Thank you for any and all consideration and of course any and all work you guys choose to do! I look forward to both of these, hopefully!

Wall paper request Please

Hello all! I am hoping if anyone would like to pick this up? It is a wallpaper request.
    Resolution: (1920x1080)
    Visible text: Touchyfeely/Fordaallianc "We come together as one '
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (Druid) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hyfeely/simple

(Priest) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...allianc/simple

Gear set: (The transmog gear that's showed in the links)
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: I would love for it to look sort of like a Colleague(with the two of them standing side by side) or as if the Characters are walking towards one to close in the space.Or just any other way you'd want to do. It can just be a close up of their faces or full bodies either is fine.
    General colour scheme: Any colors based around their Transmog colors)
    Any extras:
    They are both healers, So if you want to do any healy effects that is fine as well ;] Let me know if you need anymore information

Made by Visenna, TY<3

Hello! I made an account to request two things if possible! I love all the work here and would adore if one of you wonderful artists took on my request.

The first request is a Banner for my new guild and our website.

I'll take it then since I looked up the size a bit :P

aaand finished! Hope you like it. If it's not how you wanted it you can request again in one week. Enjoy!

Last edited by Beasty Beauty; 2015-07-08 at 10:17 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeey! Happy you like them
    You can switch around then haha xD
    Well, thanks for the kind words and you are ofc very welcome <3
    was a fun one too!
    is there anyway you can put this to an iphone 4s size? It's beautiful and I can't get over it and I wanna show it off to all my imaginary friends!

You've really improved with every signature, I love watching what you make!

Thank you so much Gamelol!!! I love it!

@Namiinae You are welcome! Happy you like it

@Leafsong Sure, I'll see what I can do tomorrow
    It won't be exacly the same though as I prob has to do some to her to make it look good. Do you still want the text? ^^
    Also thank you SO MUCH for those kind words! That's really why I do this, enjoyment of making em' and making people happy
    I am always so curious if they like it and just can't wait for the response xD

Finished the phonepaper, if you wanna change it in any way please pm me

click for full size
    Last edited by Beasty Beauty; 2015-07-09 at 11:43 AM.