10+ Year Old Account

Re: [Photoshop] Request a signature!

New request!

Name: Uggrùkor
    Race: Draenei
    Sex: Male
    Class: Shaman
    Realm: Burning Legion

I would like to see my Shaman in T9 gear with Misery's End as his main hand and Bastion of Purity as the offhand. I would like the room to be Algalon's room and my characters back facing towards us. I would like him to be casting a heal as his animation, Chain Heal or Healing Wave whatever works. Don't really know if this is possible but maybe having my character on the right side and then Algalon attacking a Tank on the left side (smaller so it looks farther) while it looks like I am healing the tank. Don't know if this will be possible but I have seen some really amazing things happen in this thread. Also would like my name and my guild name (Reanimated) inside the pic as well.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Here's my armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&gn=Reanimated

Missing the shield still. =D

Thanks again!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by cazy
    thats very funny....

not...
    Well I wasn't making any jokes. I really am prepared to make a signature, much like my own, made by me personally, for anybody requesting that I do so. Don't repress my creativity!

Apologies for this out of date signature!

Woah, Some of these are awesome!
    Been trying to find somone to make me a nice sig for a while

Class: paladin
    Spec : retribution
    Armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...thor&n=Atreyus
    Name : Atreyus Of the nightfall
    Guild: Midnightsun
    Faction : horde.

If you guys can, make mine in paladin t9, With some holy/light background? Pally weilding a duel-bladed butcher would be awesome

New Request:

Name: Eroe
    Race: Troll
    Class: Rogue
    Realm: Blade's Edge

READ LAST OPTION FIRST

I would really love it if you can make a picture of a Troll Rogue with Carribean Ocean blue skin, holding two warglaives with mongoose. If at all possible making him wear full T10 rogue (red version). If not with full tier 9. I was hoping an ominous blue mist and font that spells out my name and realm. My character facing the Lich King in an attack position with the Lich King pointing Frostmourne at me in the background. Also in the background behind all this, have "IHTG" (minus the quotations) in a green or blue ominous looking font (Preferably flashy ) The overall background being atop the icecrown citadel (if possible).

If this is too complicated I would love it if you just used your own creativity to throw something together you think looks good. In any circumstance, whether you can or can not do this I appreciate the help. ;D

Simpler Version:

Same character details as mentioned above except with just Ominous Green mist in the background that spells my name, realm, and with a flashy green icon that says IHTG in the background. (Character staring at you, in an attack position). Also with some other flashy random ominous rogueish things in the background (green).

or

Something like the sig below this post with my other character, an Orc DK (NAme is Ereo) with full T9 and holding Shadowmourne or Dual-Balde Butcher on the right side with blue ominous mist and font and white skin, and my rogue with details above on left side. (THIS ONE WOULD BE THE COOLEST)

Also a link to my armory would be cool Rogue: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...7s+Edge&n=Eroe
    DK : http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...7s+Edge&n=Ereo

I love my new and improved siggy. I particulary like than u can click on my chars for their armory

New Request

I would love to have my warrior on the left in a dark backround (shadowmoon valley?) with fel energy emanating from him. On the right I would like my mage in a blue arcane backround like the rooms of the nexus with icy blue energy emanating from her. I would like the two effects to combine in some cool way.

On the bottom left I would like the name "Kalystar" in smallish green text outlined in black. On the bottom right I would like the name "Cybian" in dark blue text outlined in black. In the top-center with the effect clash I would like the bolded words "Power Reborn" writting in some cool way.
    Is anyone up to the task?

Thank you so much in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Caiti

Amazing work. Much appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account

Request??

Name: Zabbah
    Realm: Eonar
    Guild: Council of the Abyss
    Full T9 (minus helmet)

here's my armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...Eonar&n=Zabbah

I attempted to make my own sig but I don't like it that much...
    I like the ones where there are additional nice effects that I can't seem to do myself lol
    You can check out my current signature for appearance. His skin is blue btw.

Re: [Photoshop] Signature request (Read Before Requesting)

Quote Originally Posted by Logikz
    Hi there artists!

My first attempt at a request was a little underinformative, so here we go with the edit hammer!

Character Name: Logikz
    Gearset/Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...krock&n=Logikz

Colour(s): I'm a fan of a darker looking signature, with more black than anything, preferably with red accents. A type of balance between arcane and fire spec to show my two main specs is nice. Fire is a nice addition, but not too over done.
    Font: What I've seen to work well in previous signatures is a sort of metallic / futuristic / blocky font. No need for any type of guild name / server addition, name is fine just incase things change in the future.

Extra: If you're willing and/or able, I'd love to see how a .gif of my mage with hands glowing in and out with the fire casting animation. Not needed, but would be interesting to see how it turns out!

Thanks everyone for your work in this thread!
    bumping a post from september 29th and 81 pages ago. hopefully i dont get yelled at for bumping after waiting THAT long. :-X

Quote Originally Posted by Logikz
    bumping a post from september 29th and 81 pages ago. hopefully i dont get yelled at for bumping after waiting THAT long. :-X
    Here's my attempt:

I havn't been photoshopping for that long yet so I won't be insulted if you don't like it.

Making a new request since i changed guild (EQ Disbanded). Also could i get the psd file with the img file this time. Thanks

Name: Huggernaut (Nickname on sig "Hugz")
    Realm: Jaedenar - US
    Guild: Strife

The one in my sig is awsome. If i could get more of that awsome it would be nice.

Cheers

-Frenchy

Deleted

Fix of an old PM:

Requester have been notified that the use of it on mmo-champion forums will result in it being removed, but asked for this size.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugz
    Making a new request since i changed guild (EQ Disbanded). Also could i get the psd file with the img file this time. Thanks

Name: Huggernaut (Nickname on sig "Hugz")
    Realm: Jaedenar - US
    Guild: Strife

The one in my sig is awsome. If i could get more of that awsome it would be nice.

Cheers

-Frenchy
    Didn't do it originally for him but I fixed it since you liked it so much.

PM Request:

Hi,

I have a Feral Druid in US-Dalaran realm called Nabuco.

http://www.armory-light.com/us/Dalaran/Nabuco/

I would like a signature that is not too colorful. With more black or dark colors. Other than that let your imagination run wild!

Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Twiggle
    Here's my attempt:

I havn't been photoshopping for that long yet so I won't be insulted if you don't like it.
    I definitely like it, but any chance you could change the hairstyle to mohawk?

Name: Akttaes
    Class: Arms Warrior

Draenei Female

Arathor-US

Link to picture is below, I don't really have any idea what I want, just something cool and artsy that I can use as a sig. Pretty but warrior like!

Thanks in advance!

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...509_121204.jpg

Another Sig Request

Name: Warlord Frozencore
    Class: Mage (Frost)
    Race: Bloodelf
    Realm: Eredar
    Guild: Sacrilege

I would like a snowy background (Icecrown pref) with Frozen on the right casting a spell (Frostbolt) heres how she looks http://s946.photobucket.com/albums/a...509_161103.jpg. Would like "Warlod Frozencore" "Eredar" "Sacrilege" on the left in Icy letters (Blue is fine if u cant do ice.) Thanks in advance