Re: [Photoshop] Request a signature!

I've just finished creating my guild's website, and I'd REALLY appreciate it if someone could make us a cool logo to represent us
    Our guild's name is <Ducky Delights> on Ner'zhul. It's a raiding guild, and just needs some help (from you photo shop pros out there! ) to polish the site up. Thanks a bunch!

Quote Originally Posted by Cmexiraguan
    I've just finished creating my guild's website, and I'd REALLY appreciate it if someone could make us a cool logo to represent us
    Our guild's name is <Ducky Delights> on Ner'zhul. It's a raiding guild, and just needs some help (from you photo shop pros out there! ) to polish the site up. Thanks a bunch!
    ahhhh Cmexiraguan.... I believe Somnio just said something about requests and not enough info on them and i believe this is one of them -.-

Seriously is your guild horde or alliance? do you want pink love hearts in the background with butterfly's and gnomes...?

Go back, read the guidelines then maybe try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Earthshockaz
    ahhhh Cmexiraguan.... I believe Somnio just said something about requests and not enough info on them and i believe this is one of them -.-

Seriously is your guild horde or alliance? do you want pink love hearts in the background with butterfly's and gnomes...?

Go back, read the guidelines then maybe try again.
    Sorry, I'm new to this whole MMO posting thing.
    I'm not 100% certain as to what I'd like exactly, but I'd love to see the guild name "Ducky Delights" with some IceCrown artwork, or the alliance logo or BOTH if possible . Something visual, obviously no hearts or butterflies; but anything you can come up with that represents either ICC raiding (with guild), alliance (with guild), or just nice looking artwork (with guild), it'd be GREATLY appreciated.
    Again, I know this probably isn't much information but after viewing some of these signatures, I love the artists' tastes in artwork; and will not be disappointed .

Thanks a bunch

Okay, i'll make a new reply since someone thought my request was tha worst he/her have seen. ;>
    Hi there. My name is "Gyrkan" and i play horde on Ragnaros EU.
    I love the wow lore especially about the orc and the real Horde, so yeah i love the Horde.
    If it wouldn't be to requesting i'd want a sig representing the horde and the orcs, preferebly the orc warriors.
    Also the background could be like Dreanor (outlands, nagrand),Durotar or orgrimmar.
    I want the horde mark somewhere to represent my character and i want the character on the sig look like like he's going into an undless rage.
    The weapon should be a mighty axe and the gear t9 or t10, you choose what you think fits best.
    With my best regards, Gyrkan.

Quote Originally Posted by Cazzo
    Hello everyone, I just want to say I made an account just for this thread, after seeing all these amazing signatures I just had to get one for myself!! :P

Name: Cazzo
    Race/Class: Female Gnome, Arcane Mage
    Server: Scilla

Screenshots:
    http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/s...209_155721.jpg
    http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/s...209_155644.jpg

Description: I am looking for my gnome to be on the far left/right with purple smoke or electric texture radiating from her. I would love to see the purple fade into darkness and have my name/server in the darker side in some awesome text. If the screenshots aren't that helpfull I would just want a Gnome with T9 ( helm showing ) with some sort of cast action.

I'm quite new to making signatures, i'm in the business of learning it, so if you dont like it, feel free to not take it as your signature.

I tried the fading in to darkness, but it didnt work out nicely
    Anyway, i hope you like it
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    You should be thankful. Without Boubouille agreeing to a DNA, you would not even exist.

10+ Year Old Account

Hey, I don't post here often but I will once I have some time, I would like to request a Sig. :P

Description: Basically what I want is a very dark/smokey/shadowy themed sig , with a blood elf male to the left/right of the picture, showing mainly his head and a small part of his shoulderpads turning his head to face me (the person looking) but looking slightly to the left/right (facing the text) The blood elf must look like this

--> http://i544.photobucket.com/albums/h...3/untitled.jpg (with the smooth cheeks, and green eyes. Model Viewer wouldn't change the face/eye style/color..)

I would like the writing to say " Hezron " with this style font: http://www.dafont.com/triumph-rewind.font doesn't have to be exact but as close as possible. Also the color of the font could be gray or white. I would do it myself but I have no knowledge of photoshop etc. :P

If possible could I have a colored and black & white version of it to?

I hope I explained it well, thank you.

P.S: Some of these signatures are amazing.

Deleted

Some PMs which have been lying around for a few days:

Background image:

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/3096/stchizenbg.jpg

Signature:

And to the rest of the people who have had no responds yet, your requests are ignored. RESPECT A CLOSED SIGN!

Quote Originally Posted by Cmexiraguan
    Sorry, I'm new to this whole MMO posting thing.
    I'm not 100% certain as to what I'd like exactly, but I'd love to see the guild name "Ducky Delights" with some IceCrown artwork, or the alliance logo or BOTH if possible . Something visual, obviously no hearts or butterflies; but anything you can come up with that represents either ICC raiding (with guild), alliance (with guild), or just nice looking artwork (with guild), it'd be GREATLY appreciated.
    Again, I know this probably isn't much information but after viewing some of these signatures, I love the artists' tastes in artwork; and will not be disappointed .

Thanks a bunch
    I know you have already been picked at and I'm sorry for this. Sounds like what you are looking for is a guild banner and not a logo (taken from how much you want in there). What we'll need is size of this banner and most likely a peak at the site to make it match the theme so it won't look horrible.

A merry Christmas to everyone!

Signature Request:

Name: Zarmis
    Guild: Slashcry
    Race/etc: Draenei Female Elemental Shaman
    Description: I basically want something with my shaman situated at the center with lava and lightning surrounding him. I want the model to be the 25 man version of tier 10 as well. I would also like her eyes to be glowing if possible, and her hands to have lava around them.
    Thank you in advance!

-Zarmis

Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka
    Some PMs which have been lying around for a few days:

Background image:

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/3096/stchizenbg.jpg

Signature:

And to the rest of the people who have had no responds yet, your requests are ignored. RESPECT A CLOSED SIGN!

I know you have already been picked at and I'm sorry for this. Sounds like what you are looking for is a guild banner and not a logo (taken from how much you want in there). What we'll need is size of this banner and most likely a peak at the site to make it match the theme so it won't look horrible.

A merry Christmas to everyone!
    How do I figure out what size the banner is? I'm retarded when it comes to this stuff D:

Edit: I clicked properties of the already posted banner, and it says 1000px &#215; 196px.
    Don't know if that helps at all

Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka

I just wanna make sure i understand. You mean PM's right? Not the request in the thread amirite?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Tides
    I just wanna make sure i understand. You mean PM's right? Not the request in the thread amirite?
    Yes. This thread will be open for everyone to post requests

Take up mine then! I've been checking back every hour for the last 2 days, but i'm afraid i might've been overlooked. If that was the case should i repost my request or just hope someone looks back 6 pages?
    Please don't read this as a bump btw! Just concerned if i was overlooked in the many posts.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

I have a request for a signature with my blood elf paladin, Ketiron. This is what he looks like: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/wo...ron-ingame.jpg

In case you can't easily tell, he has the "foxtail" hairdo and is wearing a Scarlet Filigreed Shirt, which is why he looks like he has a bit more on his arms. *chuckles* The chest and legs he has on are the pally T9 lookalikes that drop in ToC25, but since they look the same, whatever works.

How I want it set up:
    -Ketiron on the right-hand side, hand pointing to the left - like he's given the order to charge or something.
    -Background: Icecrown Citadel. Some kind of phoenix or other blood elf symbol in there somewhere. "Mists of time" look to it.
    -Text: His name, title and server (Loremaster Ketiron, Medivh US) somewhere on the left-hand side - probably in the bottom left corner. Font...should be something that would fit a blood elf in your opinion, if that helps any.
    Originally Posted by Fargo (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The primordial soup that creates heroes never tastes of rainbows -- it’s a lumpy gumbo of suffering and evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurryn
    Wow really nice work going on in here guys. Its been about 100 pages since i checked in here but man there has been some amazing work being done.

Awhile back I had a sig made for my toon and I love it. actually I should say everyone loves it and now wants to see if we could get a guild banner done. ill try and include as much info as possible but please feel free to PM me or respond if you need more.

Guild name: Just Do Work
    Server: US Korgath
    Faction horde
    Current banner: www.jdwguild.com

As you can see we are fond of the red and black color schemes but this isnt a limiting factor. Shades of blue can be nice as well. LOL. As to size we are willing to move the website around for a pretty piece of artwork so the sky is really the limit. Were looking for something witha much more up2date feel. We are a hard core raiding guild so obviously should be directed towards PvE> PvP. I hate to say what we are looking for exactly cause to be honest were open to a lot of things. I do like seeing our name the server and the horde logo or banner somewhere on the image. ill try and think up something as well, just didnt want to be overly specific and scare people into thinking we had a vision of what we were alread s et on.
    Been a few weeks. Didnt want to bump it to soon as I know you are all busy. Was just hoping someone might be interested If you have any questions please feel free to PM me

hope you liked the signature "fixxerad"

^ I hope thats for another forum.
    -----------------------------------------
    I want to request an avatar.
    Would like a gnome with T10 (whatever colour) with a black backround, and my name Arasonic underneath him.
    Simple, right?

This thread is going damn great, and want to say to all artists out there that you are doing an awesome job.
    Also, merry christmas!

EDIT: Forgot to tell class! I'm a warlock

Quote Originally Posted by Darktheory29
    Name : Ithanii
    Guild : Maximum Prestige
    Server: Emerald Dream
    Female Human Paladin

If you could make her t10 with shadowmourne, if not use the t9 with justicebringer.
    Screenshot:: http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d...g?t=1261491776

For the design, just the standing stance is good, I really like wings, maybe a little glow off them for flavour.
    I really liked this background for signitures:
    http://www.layoutstar.com/images/all...1241166952.jpg
    For Text, Name and server is sufficient. I like cursive fancy font, but tasteful

Thanks ahead of time, looking forward to seeing it. ^^
    <3

As i said before, I'm quite new in making Signatures, Still in the progress of getting better
    So, if you dont like it, feel free to not take it as your Signature.

Anyways, I hope you like it
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    You should be thankful. Without Boubouille agreeing to a DNA, you would not even exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspiration

As i said before, I'm quite new in making Signatures, Still in the progress of getting better
    So, if you dont like it, feel free to not take it as your Signature.

Anyways, I hope you like it
    with this thread being as overflown with requests as it is, it is stupid that we are more people making the same requests >_<
    wrote 2 pages back i were gonna do it today and just finished to see you made one aswell..

PLEASE it's been said before and im going to say it again, posters DON'T make more artists do the same request and artists check up on if that exact request have been picked up

Enjoy Ithanii one of the few who now have 2 to pick between

And Merry christmas everyone! ;D ;D

Hey,

Loving what is coming out of this thread and was wondering if i can get a sig for my arena team with:

Male Orc Shaman and Male Orc Warlock both in Full furious
    shaman with dual Hellscream Slicers and Warlock with a succy (oif possible) casting something

Doesn't have to be fancy, but would be so awesome!

Thanks
    <S E V E N> - Detheroc US