Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

Quote Originally Posted by Teckdragon
    Hello all! Longtime WoW player, first time request.

Name: Teckdragon
    Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Teckdragon
    Character screenshot:
    80 Undead Mage - Dual Specced Fire/Arcane
    Server - Fenris
    Gender - Male
    Guild - Resonance
    Gear - Full 264 T10 (but open to other full sets such as T9, T6, or T5 if artist is feeling inspired)

Ideas:
    What really garnished my attention on this thread was the signature used by this player: Link moved to bottom of thread
    Those deep colors really highlight the 264 mage tier, especially for fire spec.

If at all possible, I'd like to get a sig or two made that highlights each of my main specs: Fire (red/orange) and Arcane (purple/blue). I don't need any type of identifiable backgrounds, just some good contrasting colors. If possible, maybe some fire in the background for a fire spec and an int buff symbol for arcane. (Examples below)

Choice of how much of the character to highlight, as well as how much text is present is entirely up to the author. Perhaps multiple sigs, one with just character name, others with Guild and Server info perhaps? Be creative! I'm also a fan of the Metal Macabre font (being an undead and all).

What's most important to me is it has to highlight the fact my character is Forsaken, and that he is a mage. Perhaps an action shot or casting motion. How much spell detail is visible entirely up to the artist's discretion.

A horde symbol in the sig isn't mandatory, but would be interesting if the artist finds a way to work it in.

Inspirations:
    The following are just some sample signatures I'm listing that are really amazing, and would love to see anything along these lines.

- REALLY love this one, have been unable to track author thusfar
    - possible color scheme for fire spec/sig
    - possible color scheme for arcane spec/sig
    - I really like the use of the int symbol here for an arcane spec/sig
    - for ideas on fire/particles

Any questions/comments please send a PM.
    mine

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

I've seen this post for a while, and it's about time I ask for some amazing work. I feel that mine is a bit complicated, but I'll do my best to get the detail in. What I have in mind has three characters.

Main: Razia, Tauren Warrior (Prot) http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ymane&cn=Razia
    Alt: Chastise, Blood Elf Priest (Disc) http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ne&cn=Chastise
    Alt: Forthehorde, Troll Shaman (Ele) http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Forthehorde
    All toons are female

Server: Greymane
    Guild: Nevermore

Gear: All of them in T6 (Hyjal/BT)
    Layout: Since Razia is my main, I want her in the center and slightly larger than the other two. Chastise on the left, Forthehorde on the right. Razia will be shown from the chest up, while the others... uh... maybe waist up. None will reveal their helmets or cloaks.
    Razia will be facing forward in an attack stance, but not actually attacking. Bulwark of Azzinoth and Brutalizer are optional if you want to include them, but I think the shield may be too large to display without having to face Razia in a different direction to make sure her face is visible. If you can make it work, awesome, but the weapons aren't needed.
    Chastise will be on the left side, facing left to left/forward, casting the spell Penance. The spell itself has three bolts of healing, but if just one bolt can be seen, that would be great. I just want to see her and know "oh, that's Penance". No weapons displayed.
    Forthehorde will be on the right side, facing right to right/forward, casing either Chain Lightning or Lava Burst. The mental image I have has both looking good, but I'll leave it up to the artist. Same as Chastise, I want to know what spell is being cast. No weapons displayed.
    So pretty much, Chastise and Forthehorde will kind of mirror each other. Both are casting spells, just facing opposite directions, while Razia is in the center.

Text: Under each character, I would like their name. Only the first letter in each name will be capital. Also, on the top of it all and stretching out from the far left to the far right, will be my guild name, Nevermore. All caps for the guild name.
    Font: The player names shouldn't be too big or long. Just enough so you can read it. Razia's will be slightly larger than the other two, but not too much bigger. And the word Nevermore will be big enough to where it fits the full length of the sig, to where it doesn't look awkward. The letters may hide behind the characters, as long as Nevermore is still legible. As for style of font... I don't know. The name Nevermore comes from Edgar Allan Poe, so maybe some sort of mysterious font or something. Character names and guild names may be the same font, but doesn't have to be. If anything, character names could be cursive while the guild name is kind of block lettered.
    Colors: All text will be white, or a very light color of some sort All else will be dark. I want it to feel like it's late in the evening, and the glow of the letters shine like the moon.

Alright, I think I explained it better than I thought I could. One extra thing, I'm having thoughts of changing my shaman's name. So if I do actually change it, I would like the sig to change as well. So I guess I'm asking to keep my sig around somewhere, so the artist can edit the name easily without destroying or starting over. (The name would be Electrified).
    I think that's it. I'll probably dream about this sig tonight. If you need to contact me, you can do that in game (any character), or send me a message on these forums, or find me on Facebook (Onnik Islikaplan). Thanks a ton!

Quote Originally Posted by blondies
    mine
    Good this guy Pm'd me as well and since he did im pretty sure he sent a couple of other pms...

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...

Quote Originally Posted by Caylis
    Name: Caylis
    Realm: Steamwheedle cartel
    Race: Troll
    Class: Hunter
    Guild: PrestÍge

Special request.. could you include my pet in there somewhere please? It is the wolf Hellfire ramps. Please can you show without the helm and maybe firing off a shot with my bow? Any colour background is cool by me as all the other sigs have looked amazing

Can i also request a pm aswell please.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...rtel&cn=Caylis <-- armory link if it helps any
    DOh... just spotted my noob error.. I havent PM'd anyone in particular as i love everyones work. If someone would like to do this for me could they PM me and let me know, or is it preferred for me to pick a particular artist for my signature? I dont mind either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Caylis
    DOh... just spotted my noob error.. I havent PM'd anyone in particular as i love everyones work. If someone would like to do this for me could they PM me and let me know, or is it preferred for me to pick a particular artist for my signature? I dont mind either way.
    This is a really bad attempt at disguising a bump post for a request you did just a few hours ago

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...

Quote Originally Posted by Brimstone
    This is a really bad attempt at disguising a bump post for a request you did just a few hours ago
    No.. if you look at the time i did the original post it was gone 11pm and i was tired.. I didnt take in the entire read this bit first hence i asked them to PM me rather than pm'ing them... So rather than suddenly pm'ing anyone i decided to check what the best way of doing it was.. I havent been on these forums long so dont know how everything works straight away.. sorry for not being an instant forum pro.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by agelos
    Good this guy Pm'd me as well and since he did im pretty sure he sent a couple of other pms...
    Yep
    And it's cool how he references 3 of my sigs.

Gogo Blondies!

Been very busy recently sorry for those who Pm'd me the last few days :
    PM:

Open to requests again

To everyone still waiting for something from me, I will not delete your requests from my list, however I am still on hiatus. I'm busier than I expected to be and often don't find that I have time to spare.

So, I give you permission to seek other artists to make your sigs instead of me. If you do infact find a sig, PLEASE PM me and tell me so I can delete your request.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

PM Signature Requests: Closed / Queue: 0 / My Work! / Tutorial!

Wow this is amazing, anyway I could get this exact sig but just change the name and guild to what's below? Nothing else needs to changes it's perfect!

Name - Nagios
    Guild - Lords of Alexstrasza

Thanks in advance!!

Http://www.lordsofalex.net

Requests:

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Nagios

Wow this is amazing, anyway I could get this exact sig but just change the name and guild to what's below? Nothing else needs to changes it's perfect!

Name - Nagios
    Guild - Lords of Alexstrasza

Thanks in advance!!
    Doesn't work like that, most people create signatures so they are unique for the person requesting. If you want a signature like that, then make a request and ask for something similar.

10+ Year Old Account

PM Request from Eltacita
    I hope it has the feeling you were looking for, I tried to bring the paladin in front like defending a bit the others.
    Enjoy!

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/7818/eltacita3.png

And as Caiti said, the person who requested the signature wouldn't like to see a copy of it around.
    Make a request asking for something similar and hope that someone works on it.
    Anyway, thanks for saying that it's perfect already.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by agelos
    Been very busy recently sorry for those who Pm'd me the last few days :
    PM:

Open to requests again
    Oh my, thanks alot, turn'd better then I expected Thank you very much <3.
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Quote Originally Posted by Rubmytotem
    Hello, I would like to request a signature with the following information:

Name - Rubmytotem
    Class - Restoration Shaman
    Server - Elune
    Race - Draenei (don't have to put it on the signature)
    Gender - Male

I would like to be wearing full t10 and possibly casting

THX!

Hope this is exactly what you wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by blondies
    you did it very wrong.
    What did i do wrong? Please add detail to your reply so i know what to change

Deleted

PM request:

@Voxnihili
    If you wanted to make a really good pun on that request, you should have made a signature without any character on, cause apparently "(don't have to put it on the signature)".

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by voxnihili

Hope this is exactly what you wanted.
    Don't waste your time.

Quote Originally Posted by khatsoo
    Don't waste your time.
    It really wasn't a waste of time. Took about as long as it would have taken to type up a post saying "hey, your request sucks, try again." I know alot of the time, an image is easier for someone to understand than a bit of text. Because, apparently, people in the world today can not read.

PM Request: