Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

Well, i read this forum for too long, and i decide to get my acc today to also share some info with other users about World of Warcraft.
    I'm abit bored and was reading some more stuff here, to learn more about what's going on out there atm, and i just found this thread! I'm chocked.

First, Congratualiations.. damn really AWSOME sigs you guys got there.

This will be my first request for a sig , normally i use those random sigs.. that's nothing speciall, and yes.. it shows up my mp pull and stuff, that doesn't really matter.

While i was seeing those other sigs was thinking on my own.. and what would be great to do.

I'm an Elemental Shaman, Alliance.

. Was thinking on a black aura/border, not so streight away, but with shading effect or so. (i'm not so expert on photoshop/english)
    . Since im Elemental, i would love to have lightnings on my sig (not too much!), maybe just one powerfull thunder on right side, and letters on other side.
    . I don't have any images.. and that's probably too bad.., i beg to your imagination and skill you might have some draeneis shammys out there, eheh (rly sorry..)
    . About background, anything would be fine some abstract in blue/dark/white, not so dark.. no so white.

Text stuff: (that lion of the alliance under letters would be so awsome!, just in blue):

NAME: Chückyy
    GUILD: <The Survivors>
    [left side]

Hmm, about font i don't really now , but some how hardcore and understable, w/o too much effects.
    .. could my 'u' have that two points. (Don't know the name in english, its called 'trema' in Portugal)

Tha'ts my char: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n=Ch%C3%BCckyy
    P.S.: Forget about gear and stuff!

Would love to have a Draenei Shaman, Sanctified Geared with head on. (the 25-man normal one)
    Without weapons or with: Royal Scepter of Terenas II, that's not my weap atm, but will be (I hope).

Regards,
    Ch&#252;ckyy

PM Request: I wanted to try Sokogeka's Tut so here is my result. Out of respect for this great artist, I didn't follow it to the letter for I don't want to look like a copycat. It has my touches along with his amazing tut!

Deleted

PM requests:

I have cleaned out in my PMs and I'm quite sure I unintentionally threw out a few I haven't done yet, and sorry. So if you have PM'ed me and not had a respond yet, please PM me back and I'll see what I can do.

Also cheers for the people liking my tutorial. Always good to see I didn't waste my time Go nuts and if you got questions, feel free to ask.

Starting to think this game is called WoP (World of Paladins)

Deleted

Agelos,

thank you very much! Great work!

I love it.

Mandy.

Hi!

I would like to have a signature for my rogue.

I'm a Night Elf Rogue Female.

No need for name in the signature, I think it ruins the art of the picture .

I would like to have the bakround as a dark forest or graveyard if you think that could work out. Also I would like the gear on the rogue to be the new t10 Exept in the head slot I would like to have the http://www.wowhead.com/?item=32235 (Cursed Vision of Sargeras)

Weapons don't matter but the legendary ones from Illidan on the back maybe would look nice.

Thank you <333

Looking for one to do a funny signature.

- Male Orc Warlock in Wrathful Gladiator's Felweave
    - Doing a spellcast.
    Nick: Iusefacebook
    Colors: Dark-blue-light
    Background: Facebook stuff

Might be difficult =)

Quote Originally Posted by CensoreD
    Looking for one to do a funny signature.

- Male Orc Warlock in Wrathful Gladiator's Felweave
    - Doing a spellcast.
    Nick: Iusefacebook
    Colors: Dark-blue-light
    Background: Facebook stuff

Might be difficult =)
    I think I've got this one.

A work in progress. Me, back in good ol' BC.

Quote Originally Posted by Swarlêy,
    Hi!

I would like to have a signature for my rogue.

I'm a Night Elf Rogue Female.

No need for name in the signature, I think it ruins the art of the picture .

I would like to have the bakround as a dark forest or graveyard if you think that could work out. Also I would like the gear on the rogue to be the new t10 Exept in the head slot I would like to have the http://www.wowhead.com/?item=32235 (Cursed Vision of Sargeras)

Weapons don't matter but the legendary ones from Illidan on the back maybe would look nice.

Thank you <333

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6853/atarashii.jpg

PM, and yes, so many different layouts :P :

Edit - Another PM:

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Pm request

Priest - Paladin - DK - Shaman - Sigs - Wallpapers
    PM Requests: Closed

10+ Year Old Account

I would like a signature, 100pixels tall, and 500pixels wide (the maximum of MMO-Champion) using my deathknight as the vocal point, heres a picture http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/z...ack101/Sig.jpg. Make sure that Bryntroll and my boneshield show up if possible, and if you can make the character a bit ligher color.

I would also like something like http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/z...stribution.jpg used for the back ground, and i want the word Loveshack writen in the top left corner, with the server Mok'Nathal right underneath it. I dont care what colors you use for the text, just make it look tight =).

Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Dictonary, get one!
    Irony at its best ^^^

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Name:Cocoabutterz of the Ashen Verdict
    Realm:Ravenholdt
    Armory link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Cocoabutterz
    Guild:Bobcraft
    I don't really care about the background as long as it looks cool
    Can i have my name in the right corner and me casting hunger for blood because im a rogue
    Here's my character,im 12 years old. All kids that play wow aren't bad
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Cocoabutterz

Wanting a double character sig, but it a different way most are done...

Toons- Deathknight, Druid
    Names-Sanktuary(dk), Absent(druid)
    Race/sex- My Deathknight is a Male Nightelf, and my Druid is a Female Nightelf

Text -- Only the names
    Font for Text -- Metal Macabre, If this font isent useable then pls feel free to choose your own.
    Background -- To the best of my way to explain what i want -- Shady Black with Red Orbs floating around..I want the background to look like my toons are comeing out of a dark alley...or...blackhole or something in that way. The Red Orbs to show the Blood Side of the DK. Would like the orbs to be more of a small ball with a faint red light comeing off them. I dont just want red dots everwhere if u understand
    Poses of The Characters- I would like both of the toons in the center of the sig. First the dk...Would like for him to be slightly larger and very shady, as u can faintly see him. He is wearing tier10 Helm, Shoulders. for the most part those 2 things will show the most hopefully.. for the rest he can be wearning anything, full set will be fine. to keep the rest of the body dark. No weapon is needed. This is were i think it is tricky, hopefully someone can ace this part. My druid...i want her INFRONT of my dk, her being a little smaller, you could still c my dk in the background. she can be full colore..etc..not faded or anything like my dk. Want the whole image to kind of show that myself (the toons) go from my dk to the druid. being the the toons are 1, but not...idk if im explaining myself clearly or not lol but i realy hope someone can pull this off. would like my druid to be in Tier10, helm Not showing. Her hair to be Green. if it turns out to be easier to just put the tier10 helm on her, then thats fine. im asking alot here i believe. no Weapons on her either. just a standing pose looking stright ahead.

Pls do change anything small pose details you think would look better, after all im asking you to do this. if i was as good as you all id do it myself...but im not. you all are the artist!!

If i have any missing info pls pls PM me. Would love to know if someone has picked this up and is at work on it. Would love if the finnished sig would be PMed to me also, but if to much trouble reposting it on the forumz is just as good. Thanks in advance!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Amuno
    Hmmm this layout is actually better than the one I envisioned.

Amazing work! /brofist ;D

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Pm request

Priest - Paladin - DK - Shaman - Sigs - Wallpapers
    PM Requests: Closed

I would like a signature with my Undead Warlock called "Shêrlock" on the realm Stormscale
    It got 5/5 t10 and i would like a cool weapon on it also Thank you really much!!!!

PM:

Quote Originally Posted by jontezz
    I would like a signature with my Undead Warlock called "Shêrlock" on the realm Stormscale
    It got 5/5 t10 and i would like a cool weapon on it also Thank you really much!!!!
    Try again. Give an armory link, how you want the signature composition, other info, and you haven't even mentioned your gender?

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...=Sh%C3%AArlock
    It aint 80 yet,, thats why i want it to be a Male Undead Warlock lvl 80 with 5/5 t.10 if that's possible? The rest is up to you <3