Re: [Photoshop] Looking for work?

Quote Originally Posted by Parabolyc
    I would love a sig made!

Name: Punkinz
    Race: Tauren
    Class: Death Knight
    Realm: Magtheridon

Would love to see my and my dragon used from this pic if possible although anything would be great!
    rubish i know but you have to start someware, dont use it if you dont like it

Quote Originally Posted by Dauraane
    /bumb from like page 50 or 60 somethin
    i will make a try at this, starting now
    Rejoice, For very bad things are about to happen...

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Swanny
    rubish i know but you have to start someware, dont use it if you dont like it

Just want to quickly say, that's amazingly good for starting out! Keep going!

Just made this sig, if anyone wants to use it - just tell me what names to change to:

I have a guild called <Link Dead> on Steamwheedle Cartel... we're the premier 10 man raiding guild on our server, and I was wondering if you could make us a little photoshop banner

I was thinking maybe an Ulduar encounter background, and somehow incorporate a router or modem turning red as if it is disconnecting you and you are going link dead. Our homepage is http://linkdead.guildomatic.com but feel free to use colors of your choice. Please and thank you very much!

Hey guys,

Loving some of the signatures in this thread! Great work, my hat of to you guys.

Some of you really seem to like working on these little projects,
    If there's anyone of you looking for a challenge - I may be able to offer one.
    I know it would probably take a lot of work, effort and time and thus I won't mind at all if you think it's too ambitious.
    But who knows, this might just be the challenge one of you is looking for *gasps*

Either way here goes;

What would be tremendous is a signature that would be along the lines of this:

Instead of Primula in the left corner, there'd be my character (you can have her wear full T8.5 except for the Steamworker's Goggles) I think it'd look nice sort of in the position she is now but if it'd look better otherwise - feel free to do so however you wish

And there'd be K A E D E written in the panals and when they turn each letter would be an icon for a spell like e.g. : Earth Shield, Lesser Healing Wave, Riptide, Tidal Waves, Chain Heal, Water Shield - whatever would fit with the design.

The theme would be something to do with nature or shamanism or whatever you think would look good or doable to realise.

There'd be many way to handle the background, have something like totems in there or like leaves being blow away or something like the tidal waves graphic or whatever, I'll leave that in the hands of whoever feels ambitious enough to take on this little project.

I also like how the character sort of comes out of the "box" but that's not a requirement

It would look something like this

x being where Argent Dawn could be written

It's a lot, and probably too much to ask of any of you - but if there's even the slightest chance someone'd be willing to put his or her time in to this, I reckon it's worth a shot as it would be absouletly magical in my opinion

This is probably the wrong thread for such a request as it would involved more than photoshop but I wouldn't know where else to turn with this.

Really cool pictures this far Keep it up
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Murreh
    if none really wants it, i could take it for my alt boomkin
    Drixy - Quel'Thalas - EU
    After messing up, putting the completely wrong name on it (im pro) and editing it again correctly, here you are:

Also Gore123, you said you wanted it aswell. If you reply here/PM me I'll make you one.

first time poster but would love some help with a nice sig

here are the details of my char

name:misstake
    race: female night elf
    class: Deathknight
    guild: ryfari

i would love somehing on a gothic sort of style in t7 or t8 with no headpeace.
    i did try to make something myself but failt so hard

Quote Originally Posted by Realizations
    Request from way back on page 11! Hope someone could help me out. x.x;
    Here ya go:

Click here for a list of signatures I've created.
    [hr]
    Due to the nature of the PM requests for signatures, I'm currently not taking any personal requests. Apologies.

Hello there sirs and sirettes, i am in dire need of a new funky luckin sig, and from the looks of the stuff coming out from this topic i am begging :P

Name: Chó
    Class + Race: Female Tauren Druid
    Guild: Eccentrics

What i want is just some funky sig that has a theme of green or has a likness to resto, i would quite like the guild name in the same format as it is on our website to if thats poissble http://eccentrics.org.uk/ (top left corner) but maybe green or purple insted of blue if thats anyway possible if not then dont worry about it =)

Here are some screenies of my char:

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...309_162644.jpg
    http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...309_202900.jpg

Much love

and Many thanks

Pogo

made a new one:

If you want a signature made, send me a PM and you should have at least 60 posts on this forum. and please give me an image of your character
    Quote Originally Posted by IRunSoFarAway View Post
    if they do not want do, they do not want do, please move along, the children wane.
    yeah, if they do not want do, the do not want to :-D

i'd like a character picture

details
    name: Baralai
    race: undead
    class: warlock
    server: Burning legion EU

what im thinking is a dark place, where my hands are glowing the felfire way ( green fire )
    lighting the place up around where i stand.

If you have better ideas for it, just try it out :>

for my signature picture

info
    name char : defiance realm : balnazzar
    class: warrior dps
    race: dworf -.- (male)
    guild: faithe
    iam full t8.5 with valorous legs t7.5
    info. i would like to see my self pretty 2 chars binded 2 eachother i been tanking in TBC so would like illidan on left half on the signature and arthas at the right half .
    pretty mutch i rerolled to fury in wotlk so would like to see me as tank then next to it me as dps wielding 2x aeirs edges pretty mutch you can fill in what ever comes up in youre mind background its all youres baby good luck making this 1 if any1 wants to do it ofc guud luck and thank you very mutch^^:P.

youres,
    defiance

Deleted

More requests, hope you all like :>

Slowly getting through the PMs >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Switchshot
    I Hope this is what you were looking for Phresh:

That's hot, cheers mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Worgens for Alliance, Goblins for Horde.

I'll run naked in the streets of Paris and post the video on the front page if I'm wrong.

Deleted

Seems people that are PMing me are also PMing every other artist on here with the exact same request, please dont waste our time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ailurophile
    Here ya go:

Wow, that is awesome! Thanks a ton for that mate. <3333

Name: Futyo

Realm: Smolderthorn

Scheme: Maybe something green and yellow to match armor.

Amazing work so far guys, thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by flairy
    Oooh, what a brilliant idea!

I have a request AND an offer.

Request:
    I'd like a signature image, kind of like the one created for Dubbz (I think it was) back on page 1.

Name: Flairy
    Guild: Tact
    Server: Sen'jin US
    Sex: Female
    Race: Human
    Class: Rogue

I'd like to be depicted in full t8.5, with helm showing.

As for an offer, I can take limited email requests for flash banners. Screenshots would need to be provided, but I can do the photoshop crops and words and all that.

Go here for example: http://tact.guildlaunch.com

Email requests via PM or phlairy at gmail.
    I'll do this one, you still want one simple like the one done for Dubbz, or with a little more spice?

P.S. Weapon preference?
    Click here for a list of signatures I've created.
    [hr]
    Due to the nature of the PM requests for signatures, I'm currently not taking any personal requests. Apologies.