Visible text: Consata
    Gear set: Warrior T3 (http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=523/d...hts-battlegear) and Zul'thraze (http://www.wowhead.com/item=9372/sulthraze-the-lasher)
    Helm visible: No helm
    Your pose: Swinging the sword if you think it fits!
    General colour scheme: Dark blue i think. Kinda going for the whole Arthas being a paladin kinda scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue The Shaman View Post
    Signature
    Visible text: Name
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow /en /character /norgannon /Bluexephoz /advanced
    Gear set: The one she has on.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: want the face with one eye coming through crack in helm. Close up of face on left side
    General colour scheme: up to you although a green should work well
    Any extras: Some lightning effects, or spirit wolves
    Claimed and done:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Hope you like it

Consata - you have missed out your armory link or facial screenshot
    Requests CLOSED

PMR (I kinda liked the original so I included it too):

For MMO-C use. Coloured background. JPEG. Smaller filesize.

For non MMO-C use. Transparent background. PNG. Larger filesize.

Quote Originally Posted by maybenotquiteasheavy View Post
    Triple Claim ftw
    Signature should be done soonish, wallpapers may take some time. Not done any with less then 4 characters for some time.Have to figure it out again.

I'll post it in the thread when done
    Also, my internet connection is a bit dodgy (English countryside fml) atm so if you don't hear from me for a day or two if you are trying to get a hold of me, don't worry - I'll be back!
    Thanks for taking this ^___^ Can't wait to see it!

Finished pm request for Rukita :

not doing signatures/twitch etc anymore. maybe later. maybe.
    my (old) deviant art - my druid

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangcakes View Post
    Finished pm request for Rukita :

Wow she looks so cute and flirty. Amazing job!

thanks so much

Unfortunately, I have recently race changed and if possible, am looking for a really nice Guild Signature that I can keep. I want to apologize to Shyama because you've done such a wonderful job on my latest signature, and I know how much time you put in it. If this is possible, it would be greatly appreciated, and I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes.

Requesting a Guild Signature / Avatar.

Signature:

Visible text: Just my name "Dulcet"

Armory link/Facial screenshot: I cannot post any links and I've tried breaking it up and it still won't let me. [Le sigh] It was just a picture of the Green Troll Catform. :x http:/ /us.battle .net/ wow/en /character/ zuljin/Dulcet/advanced

Gear set: Just my Catform. I am a Feral Troll Druid. Green, with light Blue hair, and Orange markings and black stripes.

Helm visible: No, thank you.

Your pose: I'm looking for an aggressive stance, or a cautious look to her.

General colour scheme: I love dark abstracts. Black, Grey, Dark Red if possible.

Any extras: With including my name, I'd like to have bloody scratch marks behind the name. That would be amazing. Also if it's possible, I would love the Druid Crest behind the whole Signature, faded. Apologies for so many extras. I hope this helps. If you can get my armory in which is the Feral Druid on Zul'jin. Dulcet so when someone can click my Signature the window pops up.

Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by Dulcet; 2013-06-04 at 02:11 AM.

Triple Claim ftw
    Signature should be done soonish, wallpapers may take some time. Not done any with less then 4 characters for some time.Have to figure it out again.
    Thanks for the claim!
    Last edited by Primetime89; 2013-06-04 at 01:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dulcet View Post
    Unfortunately, I have recently race changed and if possible, am looking for a really nice Guild Signature that I can keep. I want to apologize to Shyama because you've done such a wonderful job on my latest signature, and I know how much time you put in it. If this is possible, it would be greatly appreciated, and I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes.

Requesting a Guild Signature / Avatar.

Signature:

Visible text: Just my name "Dulcet"

Armory link/Facial screenshot: I cannot post any links and I've tried breaking it up and it still won't let me. [Le sigh] It was just a picture of the Green Troll Catform. :x http:/ /us.battle .net/ wow/en /character/ zuljin/Dulcet/advanced

Gear set: Just my Catform. I am a Feral Troll Druid. Green, with light Blue hair, and Orange markings and black stripes.

Helm visible: No, thank you.

Your pose: I'm looking for an aggressive stance, or a cautious look to her.

General colour scheme: I love dark abstracts. Black, Grey, Dark Red if possible.

Any extras: With including my name, I'd like to have bloody scratch marks behind the name. That would be amazing. Also if it's possible, I would love the Druid Crest behind the whole Signature, faded. Apologies for so many extras. I hope this helps. If you can get my armory in which is the Feral Druid on Zul'jin. Dulcet so when someone can click my Signature the window pops up.

Thank you in advance.
    I would like to pick this up, haven't done a feral cat sig in awhile and can't wait to try it out! Should be done by tomorrow or Wednesday if that's okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawrosaur View Post
    I would like to pick this up, haven't done a feral cat sig in awhile and can't wait to try it out! Should be done by tomorrow or Wednesday if that's okay.
    Looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Wow she looks so cute and flirty. Amazing job!
    Exactly what I was going for! Thanks

not doing signatures/twitch etc anymore. maybe later. maybe.
    my (old) deviant art - my druid

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Primetime89 View Post
    Thanks for the claim!
    Non MMO (please don't use this on mmo as it will get you an infraction)

MMO

Hope it is to your liking, if it's absolutley not what you wanted feel free to re-request

Still working on the wallpapers should be done in a few days

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi all, I have always been looking for a nice signature and avatar but never really found any that where really nice for me. Untill I found this post and it never ocured to me to get it costum made. But seeing how cool some signatures where I gave it a shot.

I have always had Zaphiron as name for my warrior and also on forums I use this name. But unfortunately it as already used on an old server I went back 2, but since I still use the name thought it was cool to have a little version of Sapphiron as avatar (my name comes bfrom him). Would be so cool if anyone could make one (forum allowes 20x20 to 90x90 pixels).

Signature:

Visible text: Crosswolf

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...br /> advanced

Gear set: T 15 + Dualwield Shellsplitter greataxe

Helm visible: no

Your pose: melee idle as in model viewer

General colour scheme: Dark, gray ish.

Any extras: ( Moon on the background with mist around, overall dark background)

Or some cartoon style signature would be really cool ( inspired by Rivelle xD)

1 week bumb

Could someone do me a Battlefield 3 signature please with my name on it with the DS in capitals, like DStruct <-- This is correct spelling, not my MMO Champion username just to clarify

Just make it look all awesomely warzones guns blazing explosion sort of thing and it will look cool im sure

Heres some examples from a google search:
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ba...w=1920&bih=955

Heres some nice cinematic screens that I think would make a nice signature background maybe:

And finally some renders:

I know this is out of most of your comfortzones but why not give it a try, and expand your creativity to other games. It will look good in your portfolio collection of sigs to show you can do more than just wow sigs
    Last edited by DStrukt; 2013-06-06 at 07:55 AM.

ElyPop,

The sig you made using the warlock tier 10 for Novx made me speechless...
    Amazing! I like the dark background far more than the white one also.

Non MMO (please don't use this on mmo as it will get you an infraction)
    Gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by Falu View Post
    ElyPop,

The sig you made using the warlock tier 10 for Novx made me speechless...
    Amazing! I like the dark background far more than the white one also.
    Thank you! :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Reminder to all requesters that there is a one week cooldown on requests and early bumps will be deleted.

Deleted

here is a face pic and try if u can to use this healing pose =)

Quote Originally Posted by Hinzi View Post
    Wallpaper
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible text: Name and Mistweaver Monk with some cool font
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow /en /character /draenor /Hinzi /advanced
    Gear set: The one he is wearing.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: casting
    General colour scheme: i let u decide something nice cool i bit green maybee light green as monks color
    Any extras: Leaves

Thx so much for doing this always wanted one of this ones never knew how to get one. And played wow 8 years and love this charcater and class most so wanted something to remember him by like. If u could throw in a cool avatar for him would be amazing =) thx so much in advance..
    tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2rxbmmx&s=5

Try using this healing pose would be amazing =))) Its my 35 birthday today so would been a amazing gift from u guys =) cant wait
    Last edited by mmoc54e571bc06; 2013-06-04 at 03:47 PM.

Deleted
    Hi guys i would like to request a banner and a scaled down sized version for adding to our boss kill screenshots, i attempted to make the screenshot banner myself but if you take a look here ww.purpleisafruit-eu.wowstead.com i am not ver skilled in such things and any help would be greatly welcome.

Size:doesnt matter too much, typical banner size that will scale down so i can use on kill screenshots.

Visible text: Guild name "Purple is a Fruit" and realm "Draenor - EU"

Logo: we do not have a logo but if any ideas come to mind that would be awesome

General colour scheme: a little purple would be nice, but not mandatory.

Specifics: None

Feel totaly free to ignore some/most any of those guidelines i would just be happy for any of you talented folks put something togather.

I havnt given any specifics as i dont want to restrict the artist, however if you want more to go on feel free to pm me, otherwise go mad

Thanx in advance.
    Last edited by mmoc403c9411ef; 2013-06-11 at 12:50 PM. Reason: simplified!