10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naypony View Post
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I cant post links, but any face will do as long as its not the one with super red lips.
    Just a tip, this doesn't really help an artist in anyway. As we have no idea even what race you are, even thou we sometimes wish it we are not mindreaders
    If you can't post link just write in Name - Server - Region and we can find you on armory

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Visenna View Post
    Visible text: Apex
    The Predator
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ow/Apex/simple
    Gear set: The new elite set from WoD pvp hunter ofc
    General colour scheme: Fire(red)

Would be awesome if u can make this for me.

PMed to me and though I usually don't take PM requests, I made an exception this time. Please, don't PM me your requests, I prefer to pick them from this thread.

Awesome job thanks

Deleted
    Somebody needs to try out the new blood elf models

Well, let's try requesting a signature. :P

Visible text: I'd like my name and title here, "Wishblade, Spear of Vol'jin"

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory and screenshot without helm.

Gear set: My current transmog will do just fine.

Helm visible: Tough one, but I think I'll keep my helmet off.

Your pose: I'd like to be in my sitting-on-the-ground pose, being all serious. :P

General colour scheme: A darkspear color scheme I think, like the Darkspear Tabard

Any extras: Some Darkspear Isle scenery in the background and my sweet, darling Lashtail Hatchling by my side.

Quote Originally Posted by amirdaheat View Post
    New Belf models do indeed appear on the wowhead 3D model viewer now, heads up for anyone waiting on them to request.
    They look a lot more elvish now, but I think I'll need to find a new favourite face :|

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by amirdaheat View Post
    i hate how the Female belf staying in signatures or wallpapers. so retarded that why i dont love to work with them ;/ enyway i cant wait for working MWV :/

Quote Originally Posted by Jassinta View Post
    New Belf models do indeed appear on the wowhead 3D model viewer now, heads up for anyone waiting on them to request.
    They look a lot more elvish now, but I think I'll need to find a new favourite face :|
    I have been waiting for them.

(you did my last one, and the avatar i'm currently using and they were both absolutely perfect).

I switched back to horde so my name/race changed and I'm waiting on my armory to update and the new models so I can pick a face/hair combo to request a new signature for my powerdin.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by maybenotquiteasheavy View Post
    Just a tip, this doesn't really help an artist in anyway. As we have no idea even what race you are, even thou we sometimes wish it we are not mindreaders
    If you can't post link just write in Name - Server - Region and we can find you on armory
    whoops! lol sorry I was sooo tired from work.

I'm female Blood elf

Naypony - Mal'ganis US
    Last edited by Naypony; 2015-01-25 at 05:20 PM.

Size: Facebook Group Banner (925x250) We don't have a website as we're a small casual family guild.
    Visible text: Don't Think, Just Do!
    "Don't think about it, just do it!"
    Logo: Tabard as seen on http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/gr...Think_Just_Do/
    General colour scheme: Black, dark purple, blue.

Specifics: Last year we lost the rock of our guild, Charlee. He was a tank, a brother, a leader, just everything. We're coming up on the one year anniversary of his death (cancer took him from us). He had a motto, and we still use it to this day "Don't think about it, just do it!". Visually I have no idea what to suggest, so I leave this to the artist, but I would like to see that motto with his name "Don't think about it, just do it!" -Charlee" . We're a small family guild and his death shook us and I know with it coming up on the one year anniversary it's going to be the same so I thought that a banner for our facebook page to always remind us would be fitting.

I appreciate anyone who is up to doing this. It's a special request I know but it will be greatly appreciated by us.
    Last edited by Aeristar; 2015-01-29 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deamagor View Post
    Banner:

Size:
    http://hidden-paradox.enjin.com/
    • Optimal Height: Create headers within the following range in height: 100 pixels to 250 pixels.
    • Optimal Width: Enjin websites can be fixed or liquid. All headers should be at least 1100 pixels in width or wider. For liquid layouts, the most optimal header will be 1900 pixels wide, but you only need to design within the 1100 pixel area. You can fade the header to a flat color after the 1100 margin or create design elements that go past the 1100 pixel area.
    • Optimal File Type: Save your header image as a JPG at 60 to 80 quality. Do not submit PNG images, in 99% of cases JPG compression will yield the most optimal quality and filesize. Avoid going over 200 kb.
    *This is coming from Enjin itself*

Visible text:
    I would like the guild name on the banner with the server name Sargeras

Logo:
    I would like to have the Guild tabard as the logo that is to be displayed

General color scheme:
    Purple(the color from the website) and black.

Specifics:
    The guild's name is Hidden Paradox, So I would like the banner to be somewhat mystical but yet deceitful. Here are some links to help with the ideology behind our madness.

I have posted a request here before and I applaud you guy's work. When my guild was asking for a guild banner, I went straight here for a banner request. I am looking forward to seeing what you guys are able to do to this request.

Thank you!
    One Week Bump
    Just looked at the paladin changes to the ptr, and I'm saddened by what they are doing to pally tanks.
    Thanks to Cynsacat for the Sig!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Awen View Post
    Hey there, wonderful artists!

I would like to request a signature for my blood elf paladin named Awna :-)

Signature

Visible text: Awna, Oathsworn, Argent Dawn EU
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...wn/Awna/simple
    Gear set: Judgement set (T2) on my female blood elf, preferably with Sulfuras (but that's optional). Helm not visible!
    Your pose: I'll leave this open for your creativity :-) maybe the divine storm effect if that's not too difficult?
    General colour scheme: I'm not the biggest fan of the typical pink-yellow holy colors for paladin.
    Any extras: Nope, I'm pretty much giving you carte-blanche!

Thanks in advance, you would make my day :-)

New blood elf model tested.

non-mmoc signature:

mmoc signature and avatar:

PM requests: closed

Quote Originally Posted by maybenotquiteasheavy View Post
    Sounds fun, I'll give this a go

----
    And done

Non MMO

MMO

Hope you like it
    Thank you so much, that's awesome!!!

Kaeja - Stormrage
    // Thanks to maybenotquiteasheavy for the Signature & Avatar! //

Quote Originally Posted by Visenna View Post

New blood elf model tested.

non-mmoc signature:

mmoc signature and avatar:
    That. Is. Incredible.
    Thank you so much, extremely amazing!!!!!

This thread makes me want to start making forum sigs again but I haven't opened photoshop in years.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahdik View Post
    This thread makes me want to start making forum sigs again but I haven't opened photoshop in years.
    Do eeeet. Doooo eeeeet. You know you wanna. ~.^

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cynsacat View Post
    And here it is complete. I hope it's what you were looking for-- If it's not, feel free to PM me, and maybe we can work something out.

MMO-C Sized Signature & Avatar :

Non-MMO-C Sized Signature :

That looks amazing with that dwarf! also the quality of the face!

So, I have one right now, which I like but it would be amazing to have something somilar like that dwarf but then with new blood elf male character.

Signature:
    Visible text: Alanar, button right will do( something shadow<3)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Alanar/simple ( The face is the one I got from

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...e_coverart.jpg

Gear set: I always love the high warlord set( the spiky shoulders always been my personal favorite! would love them to be visible in some way!)
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: The pose of either casting Mind blast( ravens flying around some cool voidish graphic (either is fine) ( the dwarven female you made looks awesome, something like that, but the new blood elf males have realy cool arrogant looking face, maybe some dark shadows around hes eyes, with green eyes flowing)
    General color scheme: Something that fits a mix of shadow/void magic (purple/whitishc
    Any extras: New blood elf male model, combined with ravens shadow graphis and high warlord shoulders.

The new kael'thas hairstyle seems realy good!

hope I got it right

cheers.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2015-01-26 at 03:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomtastic View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Boomtastic (and then my guild ID, Frostmane-EU)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mtastic/simple (armory link) http://i59.tinypic.com/6ixv03.png (facial)
    Gear set: Frostfire (from old naxx)
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Mage, casting arcane blast
    General colour scheme: Blue, mage-feel
    Any extras: No

Thank you in advance

I was a bit confused by this one. Armory showed a worgen and at the image there was a human. Anyway, I used what the armory showed and had a lot of fun making this sig. Hope you'll like it.

non-mmoc size sig:

mmoc sizesig and avatar:

PM requests: closed

Size - Twitch Layout <3
    What you want for your page: I would love a nice setup or background image with some sort of shamanistic elements feel to it.. I suck at artistic eyes
    Visible text: At least display guild name; Topped Off / Steeldrago (main toon)... Would like that atleast visible, maybe some icons people can click to my armory, or our guild page
    Logo/Character: We have one on our website that KM_Design did a while ago, is superb which is on http://toppedoff.enjin.com/
    General colour scheme: I would love the feel to be sort of blue / many blue tones or throw it in with red / flames (flames + nature is my fav)
    Specifics/Extras: Honestly, anything you put up I feel I will enjoy, if you have devoted your time to atleast fitting in our guild name, some buttons to click for armory / guild page / wowprogress - With some blue / red feel to it more or less a strong shaman feel (Troll shaman if that) than I will love you greatly.

current twitch profile
    www.twitch.tv/licknstick
    Last edited by Sticknsquirt; 2015-01-26 at 04:59 AM.

Gah, can someone shrink it down plz and ty.

I would kindly like a 1920x1080 wallpaper plz. Using these two images, combined into 1.

and
    Id like the 12th doctors eye and eyebrows add to the background (faded) of the other image, crop out the rest of his face. Sorta kinda Star Wars poster style. Preferably in the middle of it, and not off to the side.
    Please and thanks
    Last edited by Kellorion; 2015-01-29 at 05:31 PM. Reason: shrink and more details.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Oh it seems like there is a bug on wowhead. My Horde main is a female Blood Elf DK. But they show her with green eyes instead of blue eyes in the wowhead viewer: http://www.wowhead.com/list=5497605/...kmoore-velenia