Quote Originally Posted by Bubblebutt View Post
    Hey MMO,

I would like to request a forum signature for my Male Human Prot Pally.

Visible text: Text I would Like my char name, guild, and server
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...5vior/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 14 Please
    Helm visible: No helm visibility
    Your pose: Passive Attack Stance
    General colour scheme: Purple's, blues, & yellows would be nice, but I leave it to you to contrast the colors of the tier 14 set.
    Any extras: None that I can think of, im not very creative, but i would welcome anything

Thanks alot, great service by a great community!

1 week bump, would appreciate a pickup
    3 week bump, hoping for a pickup

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubblebutt View Post
    3 week bump, hoping for a pickup
    You are from my old server and I know people in your guild - so I'll do it.

I've done some race/faction changes this xpac and my main Shammyspice is no long an Alliance Draenei! I'd love a new sig to reflect these changes

Visible text: Shammyspice - Mug'thol - HP Gaming
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...spice/advanced
    Gear set: Earthshatter - T7 10 man naxx http://totemforest.com/wp-content/up...hshatter10.jpg
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...en-d4tir7c.png (ignore the random head on the right lol)
    General colour scheme: I'd like a similar color scheme as my current sig...vibrant "earthy" colors, blues/greens, etc...
    Any extras: I'd like the horde symbol in there somewhere.

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Request:

For MMO-Champion:

Hope you like. :3 I am terribly, TERRIBLY rusty with signatures.
    Last edited by Geekissexy; 2012-11-06 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Request:

For MMO-Champion:

Hope you like. :3 I am terribly, TERRIBLY rusty with signatures.

Holy freakin crap Geek! That's amazing. Thank you so much!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iolzor View Post
    oh come on for gods sake claim mine! I want YOUR work wether its rusty or not, that looks fffffffffreakin' nice
    please don't act like that, you've bumped your request multiple times (More than is allowed INSIDE the CD timeframe) and now this ? I know geeki and everyone else is amazing but this isn't a way to get your work picked up faster

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyspice View Post
    I've done some race/faction changes this xpac and my main Shammyspice is no long an Alliance Draenei! I'd love a new sig to reflect these changes

Visible text: Shammyspice - Mug'thol - HP Gaming
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...spice/advanced
    Gear set: Earthshatter - T7 10 man naxx http://totemforest.com/wp-content/up...hshatter10.jpg
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...en-d4tir7c.png (ignore the random head on the right lol)
    General colour scheme: I'd like a similar color scheme as my current sig...vibrant "earthy" colors, blues/greens, etc...
    Any extras: I'd like the horde symbol in there somewhere.

Thanks!
    Was going to attempt it but modelviewer is bugging out on your hair even when I do it manually, It doesn't seem to want a panda with pigtails.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post
    Was going to attempt it but modelviewer is bugging out on your hair even when I do it manually, It doesn't seem to want a panda with pigtails.
    This is a huge problem with the model viewer. Only way around it is basically to draw your own hair or get ingame screenshots and copy paste it in

10+ Year Old Account
    please don't act like that, you've bumped your request multiple times (More than is allowed INSIDE the CD timeframe) and now this ? I know geeki and everyone else is amazing but this isn't a way to get your work picked up faster
    I didn't mind taking the request if it was one that was just looked over, however Engelen and I were talking and she told me that there had been some CD abuse with re-posting the request. I was unaware of this, I haven't been surfing the forum much recently. I've been too busy. -_-

Also, like Engelen said - it is a huge problem with model viewer. The colored hair streaks don't work either. :X

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gihelle View Post
    Weekly bump.
    Here you are!

Signature:

Visible Text: Sozin the Astral Walker
    Armory Link (For Facial screenshot): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...t/Sozin/simple
    Gear Set: Armor of the Red Crane (The Normal, Gold Colored, set)
    Helm Visibility: Yes
    Pose: Preferably the Monk attacking animation.
    Color Scheme: I would like the color Scheme to be green, but I would like the green to be around the color of the monk healing spells in-game. (If that makes sense.) Like he's enveloped in his mist.
    Extra: If you could include the Jade cloud serpent in there somewhere, that would be awesome. Doesn't have to be big, just something that flows with the overall theme and pose of the character.

Wallpaper:

Resolution: 1600 x 900
    Visible Text: Refer to Signature. (Same)
    Armory Link (For facial Screenshot): Refer to Signature. (Same)
    Gear Set: Refer to Signature. (Same)
    Helm Visibility: Yes.
    Pose: Same thing as Signature, just full body.
    Color Scheme: Refer to Signature. (Same)
    Extras: Honestly I would just enjoy it to be the same thing as my signature, but with one extra thing on my Wallpaper. I would love to have the Pandaren logo on the wallpaper. The logo from - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/race/pandaren

Whenever you get around to them it doesn't matter to me, I'll keep on eye on the thread to see when they're done. Thank you so much for the awesome work you're doing.
    Last edited by Araxie; 2012-11-06 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Fixing the links.

Awww sad panda is sad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    Signature:

Visible Text: Sozin - Azuremyst
    Armory Link (For Facial screenshot): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...t/Sozin/simple
    Gear Set: Armor of the Red Crane (The Normal, Gold Colored, set)
    Helm Visibility: Yes
    Pose: Preferably the Monk attacking animation.
    Color Scheme: I would like the color Scheme to be green, but I would like the green to be around the color of the monk healing spells in-game. (If that makes sense.) Like he's enveloped in his mist.
    Extra: If you could include the Jade cloud serpent in there somewhere, that would be awesome. Doesn't have to be big, just something that flows with the overall theme and pose of the character.

Wallpaper:

Resolution: 1600 x 900
    Visible Text: Refer to Signature. (Same)
    Armory Link (For facial Screenshot): Refer to Signature. (Same)
    Gear Set: Refer to Signature. (Same)
    Helm Visibility: Yes.
    Pose: Same thing as Signature, just full body.
    Color Scheme: Refer to Signature. (Same)
    Extras: Honestly I would just enjoy it to be the same thing as my signature, but with one extra thing on my Wallpaper. I would love to have the Pandaren logo on the wallpaper. The logo from - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/race/pandaren

Whenever you get around to them it doesn't matter to me, I'll keep on eye on the thread to see when they're done. Thank you so much for the awesome work you're doing.
    I'll claim this one...signature for sure and possibly the wallpaper.

Will probably be a day or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I'll claim this one...signature for sure and possibly the wallpaper.

Will probably be a day or two.
    Sounds good. Thanks a ton.

Deleted
    I didn't mind taking the request if it was one that was just looked over, however Engelen and I were talking and she told me that there had been some CD abuse with re-posting the request. I was unaware of this, I haven't been surfing the forum much recently. I've been too busy. -_-

Also, like Engelen said - it is a huge problem with model viewer. The colored hair streaks don't work either. :X
    Yea I generally do my own hair streaks (Just cause I don't do the work for anybody so I can be satisfied), Also, female panda underwear (Bottom half) not disappearing for me when I turn underwear off bugs me, and they may not be accurate but I just stick in my own hair streaks.

Clicky

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyspice View Post
    Awww sad panda is sad
    I dont have a right to ask.....But if you want me to try with one of the working hairstyles I can =/

I also find it kind of funny because I was just working on a female panda with that stance and sword in MV

Clicky
    Last edited by mmoc0af0a89901; 2012-11-06 at 07:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont have a right to ask.....But if you want me to try with one of the working hairstyles I can =/

I also find it kind of funny because I was just working on a female panda with that stance and sword in MV
    I just wanted to point out that while it's within the "one request per week" rule that was set forth on the first page, the requester you're referring to made a request for a different character (which was picked up and finished) exactly one week ago. No acknowledgement of the finished product was made and it definitely wasn't used here although it may have been used elsewhere.

Clicky
    When servers come up, I'll sift through the hairstyles & pick a new one and get back to you I'm not hellbent on having teh piggie tails ^_^

Deleted
    Uhh Shammyspice

Read This Post

I wouldn't feel even slightly ok with making a sig without that one being acknowledged. Hope that's understandable (If that's not the case, let me and riv know !)

Also Caiti that does suck so much your work is amazing
    Edit : V---- Rectified ?
    Last edited by mmoc0af0a89901; 2012-11-06 at 07:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I just wanted to point out that while it's within the "one request per week" rule that was set forth on the first page, the requester you're referring to made a request for a different character (which was picked up and finished) exactly one week ago. No acknowledgement of the finished product was made and it definitely wasn't used here although it may have been used elsewhere.
    I have gotten a few sigs made over the course of the year and I sometimes cycle through them when posting. I didn't mean to not comment on the finished product, I did see it but got distracted before posting a thank you and then it slipped my mind. I, of course, appreciate and admire the work done by the artists here and there was no malicious intent to not thank the artist for making my previous requested sig, it simply slipped my mind due to real life distractions.

With that said, thanks Rivellana for the super pretty sig you made for me last week! I didn't mean to not comment on it, really. If you feel I'm rushing this next one, I don't mind waiting on the Shammyspice sig request. Again, so sorry if it seems I was being rude D:
    Last edited by Shammyspice; 2012-11-06 at 08:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiti View Post
    I actually spent ages doing your twitch page AND your wallpaper..

I spent hours of my FREE time which I get very little of, creating them for you, and you go ahead and make one yourself.. I see why you wanted the .psd now..

I haven't got time to make things for people that aren't going to be used.. Especially when you can obviously do things fine yourself.

Closing requests now, it's been nice while it lasted.
    Being a mom myself and understanding just how hard it can be to find time to make these things, I just wanted to express that I'm very sorry this happened.

Deleted
    Being a mom myself and understanding just how hard it can be to find time to make these things, I just wanted to express that I'm very sorry this happened.
    Seem's he is still using caiti's and was just testing

Quote Originally Posted by Glerimos View Post
    Slow down Caiti. This is not permanently. I still using your layout and wallpaper (as on my desktop). I just using this self creation for one day to show you (MMO-C users).
    It did scare me for a bit though