Quote Originally Posted by Avutu View Post
    Hello there, I would like to request a signature!

Visible text: Binturong
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...urong/advanced
    Gear set: I would like cat form, since I am feral specced afterall
    Helm visible: ^
    Your pose: Some fierce-awesome cat shredding it's opponent would be just the thing!
    General colour scheme: Something that would fi well the fighting cat - maybe a red colour would be nice!
    Any extras: Some scratching effects and such what a feral druid makes during the fight.

Also if you mr./mrs. artist feel like you got some nice elements to add/change, feel free! I trust your taste and skill

Thanks in advance, appreciate the work you do a lot!
    I'll claim this.
    You'll have it by tomorrow.

Oh, and which worgen cat form colour? A screenshot would be preferred.

Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    I'll claim this.
    You'll have it by tomorrow.

Oh, and which worgen cat form colour? A screenshot would be preferred.
    Oh sweet, thanks in advance! The colour doesn't really matter since I like all worgen cat colours, just anything you think is nice ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avutu View Post
    Oh sweet, thanks in advance! The colour doesn't really matter since I like all worgen cat colours, just anything you think is nice ^^
    In case it was missed, he use Glyph of Chameleon so he gets different color every time he go cat!

hi!

Visible text: Ghostly
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Wiesty/simple I would like her hair white though
    Gear set: Tier 3. vestments of faith
    Helm visible: Nope
    Your pose: looking to the right
    General colour scheme: the color of the holy light. like a goldish yellow
    Any extras: could I have this is avatar form also?
    Last edited by bigger34; 2013-02-10 at 01:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Belphrala View Post
    I was wondering if I could get a double request if possible.

Signature:
    Visible text: Belphrala
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us(dot)battle(dot)net/wow/en/character/dalaran/Belphrala/simple
    Gear set: The Icy blue transmog set I have on.
    Helm visible: No helm please
    Your pose: Something cute nothing to specific
    General colour scheme: A darkish blue and a light blue maybe or whatever the designer thinks would look best.
    Any extras: No extras that I can think of.

Banner:
    Size: About a 900x400 pixel banner would be great.
    Visible text: Would like Covenant : Dalaran : A
    Logo: "Im tanking, Im tanking" would be great.
    General colour scheme: If we could get like a misty blue that would be perfect.
    Specifics: Could we get like a misty mountains kinda like Jade Forest mountains if anything.

So, this is my first attempt to pick up a request. I didn't see that anyone had claimed it (I hope I'm not mistaken; I'd hate to step on toes! I know you folks put in a lot of hard work. I didn't claim it myself, as I wasn't expecting to actually post the results.), and I figured I've spent enough time lurking in this thread... Perhaps it was time to give it a shot.

If it's not to your liking, Belphrala, I totally understand. I'm certainly not sure how I feel about it.

Likewise, if you want me to try to pick at the second half of your request (the banner), I'm happy to give that a go on my free time.

To the rest of you-- Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Click and download I hope you like it.
    Last edited by Firedaisy; 2013-02-10 at 01:35 AM.
    Signature made by Aryiana :3

Quote Originally Posted by bigger34 View Post
    Visible text: Ghostly
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Wiesty/simple I would like her hair white though
    Gear set: Tier 3. vestments of faith
    Helm visible: Nope
    Your pose: looking to the right
    General colour scheme: the color of the holy light. like a goldish yellow
    Any extras: could I have this is avatar form also?
    I'll pick this one up if no one else has already~

Quote Originally Posted by cynsacat View Post
    So, this is my first attempt to pick up a request. I didn't see that anyone had claimed it (I hope I'm not mistaken; I'd hate to step on toes! I know you folks put in a lot of hard work. I didn't claim it myself, as I wasn't expecting to actually post the results.), and I figured I've spent enough time lurking in this thread... Perhaps it was time to give it a shot.

If it's not to your liking, Belphrala, I totally understand. I'm certainly not sure how I feel about it.

Likewise, if you want me to try to pick at the second half of your request (the banner), I'm happy to give that a go on my free time.

To the rest of you-- Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated!
    Tbh I absolutely love it! It's beautiful and I really like the feathery ness coming off the shoulders

Extremely good job cynsacat. love the blurring and the whole smoothness of it all

Quote Originally Posted by Angmooren View Post
    three week bump.
    Visible text: Angmooren. Paladin. <Shadows of the North>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://http://us.battle.net/wow/en/c...gmooren/simple
    Gear set: my transmog off the armory with if possible heavy copper longsword instead of that mace
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: defensive
    General colour scheme: Paladin, bathed in yellow white and a noble shade of orange
    Any extra: a panoramic view of a defensive "shield wall" battle line as background or a nice view of a tranquil hilltop or mountain top background. Note can i get a waist up shot for the signature also feel free to make the signature "taller" but still rectangular. Thanks so much

would mean a bunch if you could help me out!
    ~with regards
    ~Ang
    Had this one PMed to me. Claiming it. ^.^

Edit: Thanks, Firedaisy! <3 Trying to get the feathery feel was pretty much the focus of my afternoon today. XD
    Last edited by cynsacat; 2013-02-10 at 04:04 AM.

Hey guys, I'm hoping those who make wallpapers can help me.... What i'm wanting to know is, is there a program like WMV that would allow me to save sized screenshots from zones without being logged into the game?

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Cynsacat That is Beautiful utterly Beautiful I am so happy thank you so much, You are great and if you could do the banner whenever that would be amazing id be super ecstatic!

@Nasriel

I thought there was talk of a wow zone viewer but as far as I know none exists atm... Only way I know is take the SS yourself or get lucky on google.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure where to post this, but I'm having troubles with WMV.

My OS is a 64 bit and there doesn't seen to be an updated 64bit one. I've tried the most updated 32bit one but my client just keeps crashing, so I'm guessing it's my OS?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devypoo View Post

My OS is a 64 bit and there doesn't seen to be an updated 64bit one. I've tried the most updated 32bit one but my client just keeps crashing, so I'm guessing it's my OS?
    I'm using the latest 32 version on my 64 OS so should definitely be possible.
    Haven't had issues with it thou so unfortunately have no tips or tricks to try :/

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Quote Originally Posted by Vildkatt View Post
    In case it was missed, he use Glyph of Chameleon so he gets different color every time he go cat!
    Oh, I didn't know that (I don't exactly play WoW anymore). Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Firedaisy View Post
    @Nasriel

I thought there was talk of a wow zone viewer but as far as I know none exists atm... Only way I know is take the SS yourself or get lucky on google.
    There used to be a program called Wow Map Viewer, in which you could view zones in a sandbox type mode, but they never kept it updated and it sorta just ceased to exist. As said above, your best bet would be to take the screenshots yourself, use Google, or you can get images off Wowhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Devypoo View Post

I'm using a 32 bit clien on my 64 bit OS. It shouldn't be crashing. What version are you using?
    Also, make sure that you're not running WoW at the same time. That may be your issue.

P.S. Love that wallpaper, Firedaisy!
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2013-02-10 at 09:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW isn't runing hmm..

I'm using WoWModelViewer_0.7.0.5_mingw2

Bump after 3 Week
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadow93 View Post
    Hey guys, i asking you for a wallpaper and Signature request please

Signature:

Visible text: Just the char name : Jadow
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/characte...l/Jadow/simple
    Gear set: My Challenge mode gold set please !
    Helm visible: Yes !
    Your pose: I'm a tank so i need a good posture with my shield (with rage)
    General colour scheme: like the color of my set if its possible !

Wallpaper:

Resolution: 1920x1082
    Visible text: Jadow
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/characte...l/Jadow/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/characte...n/Jadow/simple
    Gear set: challenge gold set for the warrior and the shaman
    Helm visible: Yes
    Any extras: a big name in black ''JADOW''

Thx you very much, i know 2 request is a lot of time, if you have a question PM me,

Thx again, Jadow.

Was having a boring day the other night so i made one of my friends a new twitch banner pending he gets glad like he wants. :<

Not as amazing as most of the things people have put out here but i'm proud of them.

His original one i made:

And the new one:

so yeah >-< back to lurking! keep up the great arts <3

Quote Originally Posted by Dennicism View Post
    I would also like to ask for a signature.Signature:

Visible text: Lázaros
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/L%C3%A1zaros/simple
    Gear set: My transmog set is nice for usage (:
    Helm visible: Yes please, but only if it fits within your idea of the signature.
    Your pose: I don't really mind about the pose
    General colour scheme: I like a blue, yellowish, with black touches colour scheme.
    Any extras: I'm into pet battling, collecting and stuff. So maybe if it's possible, some nice (rare?) pets visible on the sig. Just make it whatever you see fit. I'm not really that critic (:

Cheers,
    Lazaros
    For non-MMOC use:

For MMOC use:

Matching avatar:

I hope you like it.