Deleted

Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

PMs:

Tried something new with these signatures, so don't be alarmed if they don't look like my former work.

Queue stuff [2]: "Dullaghan, Xhar"

Req for a signature for my rogue.
    here's the armory link - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ermoon&n=Ripit

he's wearing 100% icc gear( some tier10 gear ,rest 264 items)
    wouldnt mind showing my 1 hand sword from saurfang 25 man(can't remember the name of it) or in any kind of battle stance.

the text i would want in it would be: Ripit(+ my guild tag which would be "RGC")

background anything that's shadowy/poison green or anything in that manor.

Thx for your time ,and please reply or pm me if you make one so i get some sort of alert when it's made.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUSHER
    I don't know if anybody does these requests (it's a little bigger). But my guild is on the verge of finishing our 2nd shadowmourne in a month as well as a Val'Anyr. Our website usually has a splash picture on the main page of our most recent big kill @700x356 or so. we've been 11/12 ICC HM for long enough that the main pic is getting kinda boring and I was thinking it could be cool to do a pic of all 3 when we finish them, cause 3 legendaries in one month is pretty cool.

All 3 of us are Human, Fury war (Sigy) with a shadowmourne, Disc Priest (Bigslick) with a Val'Anyr and a Ret Pally (Presses) with a Shadowmourne. I really don't think the names are needed but the guild name is <Undisputed> obviously the weapons being prominantly displayed is a plus, CHEESE is a huge plus (and by that I mean like cheesy poses or tags like "START SEEING ORANGE")

I feel bad having read this page, but t10 gear would be ideal 277 color if possible but it's cool if it's any of them. arthas' throne would be an awsome background, but I'd be happy with a nondiscript "tribal" background too, mabye like Undisputed looking to be tagged on a wall behind them? Really I'm open to about anything.

If you guys don't do this sort of thing thats cool but I thought I'd give it a go, Thanks in advance.

I'm sorry I don't know model names I'll do my best
    Sigy has a Grey pony tail and a mustache
    Bigslick has a black flat top and a goatee/moustache combo thingy
    Presses has black shoulder length hair and the black alexi lallas goatee thingy
    But if it looks cooler just show helm anyway.
    armory links plx

Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka
    PMs:

Tried something new with these signatures, so don't be alarmed if they don't look like my former work.

Queue stuff [2]: "Defilerll, Dullaghan"
    NIce mate, looking good

PM requests Open Using this signature until Deranged claims it because I like it

10+ Year Old Account

Rogue Forum Signature
    « Sent to: Nicolette on: June 01, 2010, 05:13:48 am »
    Quote Reply Remove
    I am very interested in a signature and if my rogue's is something you could do that would be incredibly awesome. On the topic I had mentioned some things I would really enjoy in the signature such as the gassy green "9" and the dark ICC feeling. I would love for my rogues helm to be showing since that really represents both things mentioned above. Thanks again for the reply, let me know what you think =)
    ~Await
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...eaver&cn=Await

Haha! Check out this PM Request I just got. He even copy pasted the part where he also sent the request to Nicolette. Guys, send your PMs to ONE PERSON, k?

Why can't we just admit it? We won't stop until the blood is flowing.

Looks fantastic, tnx a bunch!

Signature made by a brilliant and hyper-talented artist Sokogeka

Quote Originally Posted by gdav41
    Hey Everyone! I am in need of an interesting signature I can use on forums. I play an 80 Human Rogue, Assassination specced. I really enjoy the whole "9" movie feel of the Rogue T10, and the dark, icy feel of Icecrown Citadel. If anyone is available or kind enough to do something like this, it would be greatly appreciated. Either reply on here, or even in game to let me know. Again, I play an 80 Assassination rogue and would love for the signature to revolve around a gassy green "9" and Icecrown feeling. Thank you so much. Let me know if this is possible!
    ~Await
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...eaver&cn=Await
    I hope you like it:

Hey lads and lasses,

I probably will not surprise you, but I'd really like another signature for my resto druid

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...maul&cn=Naysar

Although the armory shows a yellow/brown-ish T10 helmet, it is in fact the sanctified one (which is more purple-ish), so I'd prefer that one fit into the sig. The rest is up to the artist's creativity! I love a druid-ish background though, like mulgore or moonglade or whatever comes to your mind when thinking of druids
    Good luck and thanks!

-Naysar

Quote Originally Posted by GreySkies
    Hey everybody. Some of you may have seen me around before from about 200 pages back, some of you probably have never seen me before. After taking a brief hiatus from both WoW and signature making, I've come back to both and I'm looking to get back into everything in full swing again.

I'll be accepting a few PM requests at a time, and I'll be updating my signature to reflect who's sig I'm working on at the time. Please note though that I do work quite a bit, so PMs with me may take some time to complete, but otherwise I'll be happy to do what I can for people who can send in an intelligent request.

That being said, I tend to follow the standard rules for signature requests: give me the information that is detailed on the first post, and anything in particular you want me to do with your signature. I would also appreciate it if you would tell me if the signatures for MMO Champion use or for another forum (as MMO Champion has rules to adhere to). If you don't put any effort into your request, expect to be ignored.

Looking forward to seeing what you guys throw at me!
    Welcome back!

PM Requests:

(Updated)

Next up: Soldreth.

Quote Originally Posted by Khri
    Name: Khri
    Guild: TBA
    Server: Black Dragonflight
    Race: Draenei
    Class: Shadow priest
    Gear: Heroic t10 cause it looks the best :3
    Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...flight&cn=Khri

Style: Anything that's a rose-pink ish color and the toon kinda looking to the right side :3

Ty! <3

First try ever with a signature...

Outcome:

Any suggestions?

10+ Year Old Account

Alright... I hope I won't leave anything important out (or write it too arrogantly... English is not my native tongue, and I bet it shows).

Firstly, the name is Serenais, race Draenei, as can be seen here:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...el&cn=Serenais

The armor I would like her to wear would be paladin T9, with no helm, cloak nor tabard. If possible, she would have the Royal Crest of Lordaeron on her back. As to why I mention the shield - if possible, she would be turned back to "the viewer", looking at "the viewer" over her shoulder, with eyeglow slightly enhanced (the eyes should be the focus point of her face); she herself would be at the right corner of the signature; for where the top/low border should be intersecting her, I think Odexy's signature is a good reference; as for the vertical border intersection, it would be on where the separation between neck and shoulderpad of her right shoulder is (therefore the right shoulderpad should be only partially visible, if at all).

For background, I thought a lot about that, but I have trouble coming up with anything specific; She is a paladin with a gloomy future ahead of her, maybe it should reflect that?

For text, I imagine there would be - in the left part of the signature -
    Honor,
    Compassion,
    and the
    MOONSHINE
    way
    slightly glowing, the word MOONSHINE emphasised (Since it is the name of the guild), possibly looking as if the text was a clipping mask for edge of lunar surface...
    The words "Serenais - Steamwheedle Cartel - EU" would be on the lower edge, with not so much emphasise as the "motto".

Also, if possible (and someone has enough time on their hands), could I ask for a guild logo made? I like the concept of how the LOST "island" logo looks, just that Moonshine logo would have the letters made as a clipping mask for lunar surface, with small silhouettes of the members on the lower border of the letters (we are a small guild, no worries); added to it would be upside down Sunshine text (made as a clipping mask for solar surface) in a similar way, but as a reflection on water beneath the Moonshine text. (Sunshine is "a mirror guild" made for the memebers of Moonshine that decide to play on the Horde side). If a faint logo of Alliance and Horde would be added next to each of the guild names, it would be very nice, though it's not really necessary...

I am probably asking something too much of a challenge (I tried, and failed horribly) to be done for fun in someone's free time... But if someone would try, I would be a happy Draenei. If I indeed do ask for too much, just ignore me, please.

Deleted

More PMs:

(One my favourite of all)

(I do love lock signatures - this could very well be my favourite)

(Finally something else than tier 10)

PMs:

Queue stuff [2]: "Dullaghan, Xhar"

Cheers Soko! You're a real artist.

PMR~

I regret to inform that I can not perform more than one request, and existing requests is canceled
    Unfortunately, all the free time gone.

I can understand if some people are disappointed, especially those who must have been prepared for signature.

PM request what i maded still:

the canceled request:
    - Anslym
    - Fendrill
    - Acoya (xebtria)
    - Summergale .... I so sorry. T_T
    - bigmits

If you sometimes will have free time, then only will I make a thread request URLs.
    once again, deeply sorry
    Halogen

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolette
    PMS:

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/1365/hydrixia.jpg

+ I added my 3rd signature wall. (see link below)
    Wow, amazing. Wish I could make these as good as you haha

I've decided to give it a try and start doing signatures aswell. Since I'm a newbie I won't be picking requests in this thread, but I'm open to PM's if someone likes my style (if I even have a style, lol). Comments, feedback and advice is more than appreciated. I hope I can contribute to this gerat thread.

Signature Portfolio - Signature Tutorial - PM requests: Not taking requests ATM - DO NOT PM MULTIPLE ARTISTS!

Quote Originally Posted by Brimstone
    I hope you like it:

Brimstone, this is FANTASTIC. Everything i was looking for. Thanks so much for your time and effort.

another PMR~