Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Yogg +0 World First Kill by Stars, PTR Build 10072

No whine that 2 casters gets a MS effect? Made tons of popcorn when the notes came out, but no fun so far
    Everyone thinks their world is falling.. If they had a solid sense of perspective, they probably wouldn't be gamers.

Hello everyone:
    I come from Beijing, I'm a WOWer, play this game form it begin.
    Chinese WOWer aren't gold farmer ^_^
    I love this game (from NBA)
    But WOW is very bad in China. We can't play it.
    "Stars" play WLK in Taiwan. (Taiwan is not a country,it's a part of China.From ancient times,it has been a part of china, and it will last forever.That's the truth.)
    OK. My English very bad. Thank you. friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Priear
    No whine that 2 casters gets a MS effect? Made tons of popcorn when the notes came out, but no fun so far
    I stoped whining and start laughing when everytime see new patch full with contradictory with blizzard statements.
    This time is MS effect

Quote Originally Posted by bobby13
    Hello everyone:
    I come from Beijing, I'm a WOWer, play this game form it begin.
    (Taiwan is not a country,it's a part of China.From ancient times,it has been a part of china, and it will last forever.That's the truth.)
    Oh, I have no idea the president of China plays WoW.

Do you sure what you say is something outside a dictatorial country?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthumii
    You might want to educate yourself then. The racials are of very little significance.....

.....as per my previous statement that most people (including high end raiders) do no min/max to the race/class degree.
    Racials do make a big difference.

Most decent top end raiders DO pick their raiding character based on race/class racials in exaclty the same way they reroll their professions to get the best possible combination of stats.

Top end guilds min / max in this way as much as they can.

When the patch comes that allows you to cross faction, you will see many high end alliance raiders go horde because of this.

edit - and the extra stam that cows get is a better racial than the night elf passive 2% avoidance for most of the hard mode encounters for ulduar

Stam is better on slow big hits (like unbalanced strike, fusion punch, mimirons magic tic in p1 etc), whereas the avoidance is better on multiple small hits (aoe tanking, and perhaps algalon).

Quote Originally Posted by emodac
    I was wondering about those Warlocks in the video being able to cast DS without getting smashed by Yogg in p3, but now I know how it was possible. I wouldn't put a LoS hotfix out of the realm of possibility of that in the future.
    Unlikely considering that's how channeled spells have worked for a long time (don't you remember the Mana Drain through pillars QQ?) - once you get the channel started, it won't break due to LoS.

If they hotfixed that it would be amazingly ironic.

For once it would be a PvP nerf based on PvE changes, rather than what normally happens, PvE nerfs for PvP reasons :O

Why is everyone saying "gz?" I just looked it up and it is short for "congratulations." You retards cannot spell congratulations? It takes a second to type. That is just pathetic you all look like morons.

LOLOL flame me please!

Quote Originally Posted by Vectus
    Why is everyone saying "gz?" I just looked it up and it is short for "congratulations." You retards cannot spell congratulations? It takes a second to type. That is just pathetic you all look like morons.

LOLOL flame me please!
    And yet you used "LOL"
    Everyone thinks their world is falling.. If they had a solid sense of perspective, they probably wouldn't be gamers.

Grats to them.

And disappointed by those warrior changes.
    Why Not ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Vectus

LOLOL flame me please!
    Something tells me you don't actually know what lol stands for either.

Actually -- the way he used it (LOLOL) suggests to me that he was using it in an attempt to mock people that use LOL in whatever form. =)

So... congratulations went to 'grats' (or gratz) and then to 'gz' now? I think I'll stick with typing out the whole word most of the time. ^_^

I do have a question -- does anyone know if Jeeves is consumed or if he has a cooldown? The mats required are fairly insane if he's consumed.
    The wages of sin ARE death, but after taxes it is more of a tired feeling really.

I just can't see the reason why they won't give anything for ferals in PvP...

I read to about page 18 or so, and never saw this pointed out amongst all the add argument.
    Near the end.
    Look at all the adds running to the door.
    Gz stars.

Im a player of tw server.For ur Yogg FD i've to say..grats
    You guys have done an astonishing achivement eventually ..so could u plz get out of our servers?
    Lots of china player as the staff of Stars guild immigrated to our server and more and more did then.
    The makes most of our players tolerate LAG and we have to queue everyday in the rush hour,not to mention how many "special slangs" we've seen on the public channel..which even made many of my tw friends quit wow..
    Sometimes i even cannot recieve my mail from the box..I've to wait for about 1 min

We'll greatly appriciate that if all of china players can leave our wow..
    Cwow problem is not our problem....Do not make problems in our server
    Hope you can tolerate and understand us as welll..

Quote Originally Posted by bradandy15
    Im a player of tw server.For ur Yogg FD i've to say..grats
    You guys have done an astonishing achivement eventually ..so could u plz get out of our servers?
    Lots of china player as the staff of Stars guild immigrated to our server and more and more did then.
    The makes most of our players tolerate LAG and we have to queue everyday in the rush hour,not to mention how many "special slangs" we've seen on the public channel..which even made many of my tw friends quit wow..
    Sometimes i even cannot recieve my mail from the box..I've to wait for about 1 min

We'll greatly appriciate that if all of china players can leave our wow..
    Cwow problem is not our problem....Do not make problems in our server
    Hope you can tolerate and understand us as welll..
    And here comes the mandatory "get out of my servers now or I will QQ" reply.
    Please, petition to SOFTWORLD. If they are allowing mainlanders to play on TW servers, then what Stars are doing is perfectly legitimate, and to quote you: "your problem is not their problem."

I have to thank SOFTWORLD to allow great CN guilds to achieve something on a world level for once.

Kharay1977

Great victory over a very harrowing encounter... a very interesting approach by Stars and perfectly executed. All's been said already, I can just repeat it - Congratulations, Stars. A job well done.

Anyone else recognize that the background of the items are the cities from the game Ragnarok Online? Prontera or Izlude I believe. :O

Grats Stars, Glad to see some new blood take the crown! Keep it up! GL.

Quote Originally Posted by pomr
    So... congratulations went to 'grats' (or gratz) and then to 'gz' now? I think I'll stick with typing out the whole word most of the time. ^_^
    I lean towards congo rats myself... Gives it that jungle feeling....