SOme advice please

When i was in 4xtier 7,5 i was doing like 4000 ++ dps in raids now when i got 4xconq droped to 3300 - 4300 whatz the problem i dont get it maybe some can help me here is my armory link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...age&n=Kalistro

15+ Year Old Account

Re: SOme advice please

Quote Originally Posted by Kalistro
    When i was in 4xtier 7,5 i was doing like 4000 ++ dps in raids now when i got 4xconq droped to 3300 - 4300 whatz the problem i dont get it maybe some can help me here is my armory link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...age&n=Kalistro
    Sounds silly at first, but in which instance?

Unless you mean doing 4000++ in Naxx25 to 3300-4300 in U-25, I really don't see how you would drop in dps strictly from gear. Granted T7 4p bonus > then T8 4p bonus.. but still.

Have you lost any key buffs in your raids recently?
    Has your raid changed strats, forcing you to spend more time moving and less time on boss?

Cuz from a gear stand point, your dps should have increased

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dekarn
    Unless you mean doing 4000++ in Naxx25 to 3300-4300 in U-25, I really don't see how you would drop in dps strictly from gear. Granted T7 4p bonus > then T8 4p bonus.. but still.
    no way dude. judgement isnt our hardest hitting attack atm, CS is. so t8 > t7 4p bonus.

anyway, its not that wierd that you do less dmg in ulduar. naxxramas is undead heaven, so you can spam holy Wrath and exorcism crits non stop.

the 10% crit bonus on t8 is more RNG then the 1 second less on t7. i know since im having the same. on IC last night i did 5k 1 try and the next try 5.6k

Quote Originally Posted by iktankniet
    no way dude. judgement isnt our hardest hitting attack atm, CS is. so t8 > t7 4p bonus.

anyway, its not that wierd that you do less dmg in ulduar. naxxramas is undead heaven, so you can spam holy Wrath and exorcism crits non stop.

the 10% crit bonus on t8 is more RNG then the 1 second less on t7. i know since im having the same. on IC last night i did 5k 1 try and the next try 5.6k
    Whu??? I've never had CS come close to Judgement in damage. Hell I run in the mid 40%'s raid buffed, and most of my gear is still 213, 10% more crit just doesn't seem that important.

15+ Year Old Account

Whu??? I've never had CS come close to Judgement in damage. Hell I run in the mid 40%'s raid buffed, and most of my gear is still 213, 10% more crit just doesn't seem that important.
    CS also procs SoB/M, which together do more dmg. for me, if CS and SoB crit, it does around 10k dmg or more. judgement does like 6k max? this is without the use of AW ofc

Quote Originally Posted by iktankniet
    CS also procs SoB/M, which together do more dmg. for me, if CS and SoB crit, it does around 10k dmg or more. judgement does like 6k max? this is without the use of AW ofc
    Ok.. that makes more sense... I wasn't factoring in SoB/M proc.. WWS and recount don't descriminate SoB/M proc sources, just the overall damage... I still generally have to priortize Judgement over CS though due to mana. But thanks for the clearification.

15+ Year Old Account

Ok.. that makes more sense... I wasn't factoring in SoB/M proc.. WWS and recount don't descriminate SoB/M proc sources, just the overall damage... I still generally have to priortize Judgement over CS though due to mana. But thanks for the clearification.
    if you have mana issues, you probably dont use JoW. use that instead of JoL and pop DI when you can. should solve your mana problems. and if it still is a problem, skip concecration from your rotation and keep on using the rest. you will gain mana pretty fast.

anyway, the point is CS+SoB/M > judgement in dmg dealing.

Not sure how recent you're talking about, but when blizzard started messing around with our seals back mid naxx, we took a significant hit to our dps. I went from 9.3k on Thaddius to 7.7k. We've never recooped from that hit.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Whoopzz
    Not sure how recent you're talking about, but when blizzard started messing around with our seals back mid naxx, we took a significant hit to our dps. I went from 9.3k on Thaddius to 7.7k. We've never recooped from that hit.
    it probably happened when they lowered judgement dmg and increased seal dmg. that was the big difference. they messed with the scaling i guess.

but to be honest 9 k judgements were pretty op lol. 6 k sounds about right for an instant on a six second cd. problem is ulduar gear has a fuck ton of armor pen not on the set pieces but the offset stuff is loaded with it. i didnt check your armory but its possible you switched some haste for armor pen in the offset pieces. but its not just you all ret pallies are doing less damage then most of the other hybrid classes. you can thank the pvp nerfs and all the other stuff going on.
    nerfs tickle at best
    people who reroll or quit due to nerfs are sissys