3.2 resto questions

right now im stacking a lot of int and spell power, mostly casting riptide and lessers because im doing a lot of raid healing, occasional ch on melee to keep up tidal waves, but with the next patch should i be stacking more haste and spell power over int, because i was told that ch is going to be the main part of the healing rotation

Re: 3.2 resto questions

If you're raid healing, stack haste for chain heal. If you're MT healing, more crit and SP. For MT healing ES+riptide and LhW w/ the glyph will do just dandy. Best of luck.

Too bad spellpower and crit is better for raid healing right now.

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.

balance them. Keep your mana pool like 23k with raid buffs, your haste should be around 500 and your crit should be like %20+ . With those stats you can do whatever you want in your raid. tank raid heal etc.
    To be a king, first one should be a man!

suwâyyah Eu Darksorrow

trainwreck

Quote Originally Posted by pomterri
    balance them. Keep your mana pool like 23k with raid buffs, your haste should be around 500 and your crit should be like %20+ . With those stats you can do whatever you want in your raid. tank raid heal etc.
    20% crit is awfully low.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...rosh&n=Zeridar thats my armory, i have 23k mana raid buffed, and like 400 casting mp5, i jsut dont know what im gonna need to change for patch, like rotation and stats

Get a helm with a meta gem and a better totem.

I would say dont change your gems! Haste is soo useless for shamans its just 0.05sec for an 16 haste gem ( something like that)
    Get INT and SPELLPOWER .. and btw INT gives yu crit spelldamage thingie..so dont stack haste! go for SP and INT ! like always

But in 3.2, stacking int will be bad, and haste will be the best.

It isn't very far away, so you should bring that up when you say what to gem for.

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.

how come haste will be the best?

The riptide change means haste will be useful for LHW, where currently it's dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Vashta
    Get a helm with a meta gem and a better totem.
    working on it, only been healing for a month, idk what totem to replace that with though because my guilds still recruiting for 25 mans, helm, working on it lol

But, if you stack haste you need to stack 3-5 gems to see a different. i better use nature´s swiftness with a HW in an dangerous situation then use 2 time LHW. the main problem will be with CH the 50%->40%

50% -> 40% is a buff, so how is that a problem?

trainwreck

Quote Originally Posted by histuguya
    working on it, only been healing for a month, idk what totem to replace that with though because my guilds still recruiting for 25 mans, helm, working on it lol
    Do arena to 1250 PR. Get the Deadly resto totem. You win.

you mean
    http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=60558
    ?
    and a buff? i can klick it off then?

Definitely try to maintain 450-550 haste, around 30% crit, 22k (unbuffed) mana, and 2.1k SP before totems and earthliving.