Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Death knights, get fixed or leave the game to make it balanced

DEATH KNIGHTS REALLY KNOW HOW TO PUSH MY BUTTONS. They are really living up to the given name HERO CLASS. with the combined best abilities from all the other classes(except MS debuff, buhu you really need, STFU), please get them fixed so you actually need some skill to play the class.
    - Death Knights. This is the class with the best survival, pet, self-healing (dps-class), interupts/silence, slow and making theirselves immune to CC in-game. Ofc they should have some of these abilities, but not everything. And when they first got everything, why should every abiltity be better than other classes abiltites in the game? Lets take the chains of ice. They can spam it the whole game, and its the best slow in-game and it doesnt got any CD or diminish return. (thats balance). And then its all the interrupts: mind freeze, death grip, petstun(gnaw) + strangulate. After trying to get away from the chains of ice spamming dk for 1 minute and you got some range, you will get death gripped and gotta do it all over again.
    Then the cc-avoidance: They got anti-magic shield, lichborne + Icebound fortitude. Its funny when a mage is trying to sheep a dk. lichborne makes them sheep-immune for 15 sec + anti magic shield for 5 sec = 20 sec. And then if a rogue or smthing who can stun is trying to peel him off something he will just pop icebound fortitude and he will be immune to stuns for 12 seconds. sweet! These abilities will also prevent him for dying if he is getting nuked. And then its their pet. its the pet with most HP in the game, it got a stun and it can huddle which reduces the dmg taken by 75%. + if you are killing it the dk can just summon a new one 30 seconds after. And they can instant summon it will full health unlimited times. The pet can aswell be sacrificed by the dk and it will give the dk ALOT of hp. They can even do that if the pet is cced.
    Gotta add this about frost dks' "hungering cold". You can AOE cc a whole team for 10 seconds, and diseases WONT break the cc. Where's the skill in that?
    Together with all this, a dk is dealing loads of dmg (burst dmg as frost/ and slow and steady dmg as unholy), and as unholy you can get a gargoyle aswell. I mean, a dk could play 3v3 alone. dk-pet-gargoyle. They got death strike aswell, a damaging attack giving them health back.
    I bet I forgot something, but you cant say this isnt OP.
    THERE YOU HAVE IT! Discuss, and i if any DK says otherwise or even mentions a word about that you actually need skill to play, i will hunt you down and knee you in the crotch and spit in your throat

Re: Death knights, get fixed or leave the game to make it balanced

The wall of text... can't read!

They've been nerfed quite a lot and now are dealable...

you must play a ret pally with all greens then cuz we die just like everyone else

no i play a hunter at 2,3k and im sick and tired of those dks dancing their way up the brackets for an easy gladiator title

Artermis, get yourself fixed.

Thanks.
    I > U

lol, you're a hunter? why didn't you reroll DK? seems like everyone calls us the new "huntards" afterall. Maybe because a different class got some unique survivablity it makes you sad?

look, Dk's may be tough for you to deal with, but as a whole a lot of class give them just as much trouble. i remember another hunter giving me crap as a priest because "priests own hunters, its not fair." figure it out, get a strategy for them. You obviously understand what the abilities are, so practice.
    4 8 15 16 24 32

lol, just you rogues be happy that blizzard introduced DKs, everyone would be whining about rogues and hunters if there would be no DKs around...

Deleted

may i suggest...

move to china.

Viovio. it's not that hunter's only are having difficulties with dk's its fucking everyone except what? resto druids and warriors.... OH NOES YOU GOT TWO COUNTERS. BUFF BLIZZARD BUFF! i mean please if you've tried any other class and met a dk in arena you will too nerdrage. but i guess you chose the easy path, so you wouldn't know what im talking about, and after all you are a Dk yourself so that must mean you feel so good when you win an arena match. TRUST ME IT'S NOT THE PLAYER, IT'S THE CLASS.

2 Things
    1. You cant spam Chain of Ice, it costs a frost rune = 1 less Obliterate/Scourge Strike
    2. Lichborne dosent make you immune to Sheep

If it was THAT easy then even I would have a 2k+ rating......but i doubt if i started doing arena's i would even come close to 1.6k....

Now calm down and ask mommy for a hug!

Quote Originally Posted by Artemís
    and i if any DK says otherwise or even mentions a word about that you actually need skill to play, i will hunt you down and knee you in the crotch and spit in your throat
    you actually need skill to play.
    4 8 15 16 24 32

Quote Originally Posted by Artemís
    DEATH KNIGHTS REALLY KNOW HOW TO PUSH MY BUTTONS. They are really living up to the given name HERO CLASS. with the combined best abilities from all the other classes(except MS debuff, buhu you really need, STFU), please get them fixed so you actually need some skill to play the class.
    - Death Knights. This is the class with the best survival, pet, self-healing (dps-class), interupts/silence, slow and making theirselves immune to CC in-game. Ofc they should have some of these abilities, but not everything. And when they first got everything, why should every abiltity be better than other classes abiltites in the game? Lets take the chains of ice. They can spam it the whole game, and its the best slow in-game and it doesnt got any CD or diminish return. (thats balance). And then its all the interrupts: mind freeze, death grip, petstun(gnaw) + strangulate. After trying to get away from the chains of ice spamming dk for 1 minute and you got some range, you will get death gripped and gotta do it all over again.
    Then the cc-avoidance: They got anti-magic shield, lichborne + Icebound fortitude. Its funny when a mage is trying to sheep a dk. lichborne makes them sheep-immune for 15 sec + anti magic shield for 5 sec = 20 sec. And then if a rogue or smthing who can stun is trying to peel him off something he will just pop icebound fortitude and he will be immune to stuns for 12 seconds. sweet! These abilities will also prevent him for dying if he is getting nuked. And then its their pet. its the pet with most HP in the game, it got a stun and it can huddle which reduces the dmg taken by 75%. + if you are killing it the dk can just summon a new one 30 seconds after. And they can instant summon it will full health unlimited times. The pet can aswell be sacrificed by the dk and it will give the dk ALOT of hp. They can even do that if the pet is cced.
    Gotta add this about frost dks' "hungering cold". You can AOE cc a whole team for 10 seconds, and diseases WONT break the cc. Where's the skill in that?
    Together with all this, a dk is dealing loads of dmg (burst dmg as frost/ and slow and steady dmg as unholy), and as unholy you can get a gargoyle aswell. I mean, a dk could play 3v3 alone. dk-pet-gargoyle. They got death strike aswell, a damaging attack giving them health back.
    I bet I forgot something, but you cant say this isnt OP.
    THERE YOU HAVE IT! Discuss, and i if any DK says otherwise or even mentions a word about that you actually need skill to play, i will hunt you down and knee you in the crotch and spit in your throat

I think you just suck.... ya I said it. Seriously you think you can just face roll a DK? Do you not have any idea of what DK's have to keep up with to max sustained DPS? Seriously man think before you make yourself look like a total idiot.
    Hunters are weak period. Deal with it or reroll.
    yet I have no problem killing DK's on my hunter... ironic eh? It probably has something to do with I know how the DK is going to react so I know how to fight him, maybe?

Meh.... Dk's are fine, annoying but fine.
    I tank stuff.

We are supposed to talk about Aion in the thread set aside for it, go there.

This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

Boo hoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Irvine
    If it was THAT easy then even I would have a 2k+ rating......but i doubt if i started doing arena's i would even come close to 1.6k....

Now calm down and ask mommy for a hug!
    Any DK that cant make it to 2k deserves to be deleted.... like wow how is that possible?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

lmao never laughed so hard at a nerd rage..... ok i admit CoI is a bit op but we cannot deliver our bigger hits(with the exception of frost strike) while we are "spamming" CoI and that no cd is bs we can cast it twice and its on a 10 sec cd(rune cooldown). Mages can cc dks ha they imo are the best at it (frost mages) prema slow plus nova which i dont think can be broken with anti magic shell(hasnt for me) so we deathgrip mages blink. ghoul stun is a bit op i admit that as well but only if your unholy imo i think they should increase the cd on it maybe that would balance it a bit... strangulate on a 2min cd (used 1-2 times if your lucky) 5sec duration (reduced if victim is specced) where as the priest is on a 45sec cd mm hunters have it for 3secs on a 20 sec cd mages have counterspell a 8 sec duration on a 24 sec cd (though it is a school of magic scilence....still pretty powerful imo). A good rogue can easily kill a dk chain stuns and dk cant cast icebound (if the dk is unlucky enough to get caught with his trink on cd and even then a good rogue might be able to adjust)....not to mention your a fucking hunter you guys have crazy cc (survival plays off that cc with Lock and Load)....i have almost 800 resil and have been 2 shot by a lock(ya that isnt op :) the only class i truly have no trouble with is a warrior, ret pally(ya i said it love the vindication nerf) boomkins