Enhancement Shaman::Ulduar::Weapons

I'm curious as to whether anyone knows if a 2.7 weapon speed is appreciably different from that of a 2.6. I recently acquired Insanity's Grip which has a reasonably good dps rating. However, I noticed that the weapon that drops from yogg has a 1/10 better dps and 1/10 slower speed. Is it worth it to spend time on 10 man hard yogg or should I just go for the dragon from 25 man leviathan hard?

Deleted

Re: Enhancement Shaman::Ulduar::Weapons

FL in MH, yogg weapon in OH, atleast thats what I'm aiming for.

The Masticator

is very nice, drops from 10 man steelbreaker (IC hard mode)

Will you have fun doing Yogg 10 HM? If so, the answer is obvious.

Personally, I'm getting burnt out on Ulduar, so there's no way I'm willing to do both 10 and 25. I'm happy with Vulmir, the minuscule difference in DPS doesn't bother me.

Yogg10H is surprisingly easy.

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin
    Will you have fun doing Yogg 10 HM? If so, the answer is obvious.

Personally, I'm getting burnt out on Ulduar, so there's no way I'm willing to do both 10 and 25. I'm happy with Vulmir, the minuscule difference in DPS doesn't bother me.
    It's not that minuscule actually. The speed diference (wich sincs with a GSD) makes it worth.

speed is the most important thing on weapons for us atm.

it´s so important that badges oh-fist surpasses ulduar daggers in dmg output.

assuming angry dread were 3.0 i guess it would surpass everyrhing dropping in ulduar :

to answer your question: weapon-speed is the win, if you´re however not in the mood to run 10man as well, you have to cope with vulmir in off-hand and hope for GSD for main.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Since GSD hasn't dropped for us, et I am using dual Caress of Insanity. they are really worth it. I find it quite fun to rush through ulduar 10 in a few hours and get amazingly good loot, badges, gold for little effort.
    Trinkets, Cloaks, Weapons and last but no least Algalon. Also all the practice on 10 mans helps a lot with the 25 man hard modes.

Myrddin,Stormforged, EU-Ravencrest
    Website: mmo-game.eu,YouTube: myrddinde, Twitter: @MyrddinDE