can dks use fists in 3.2?

well?

Re: can dks use fists in 3.2?

No, they gave rogues the ability to use axes.
    This one time at bandit camp...

Meaning axes will be better itemized for both of us. So no need for fists.
    I prefer axes over fist for DK by far personally if not only for looks, then for all those trixy orcs's.

No, the itemization will be worse, because Strength is better for us than straight AP and rogues get straight AP on their items and Agi

Why should there be a better itemization?

There were already maces that could be used by all dwing melee classes and there are only few available...

Now:
    Mace - all
    Dagger, Fist - Rogue, Shaman
    Sword - Rogue, DK
    Axes - Shaman, DK

3.2:
    Axes, Mace - all
    Sword - Rogue, DK

Timear prophecies less Swords and Fists but more Axe and Mace weaponary in your Future...

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetcheeks
    Why should there be a better itemization?

There were already maces that could be used by all dwing melee classes and there are only few available...

Now:
    Mace - all
    Sword - Rogue, DK
    Axes - Shaman, DK

3.2:
    Axes, Mace - all
    Sword - Rogue, DK

Timear prophecies less Swords and Fists but more Axe and Mace weaponary in your Future...
    I don't quite understand what your saying (its been a LONG week so i apologize), but as i was excited for this as im an orc and i hate the number of swords and maces there are in the game (blizz loves alliance :P) it dawned on me that it would be all agi and ap as Lorkanus stated. Not to mention alot of dks/shamans are orcs imo which wastes our racial b/c there arent many good axes out yet. Not to mention i think that this was to make orc rogues a little more appealing to people....i still love undead either way for a rogue but thats me.