Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...

Re: Yogg-Saron +0 Video by Stars

Quote Originally Posted by Fumez
    this guild wiped atleast 700 times on that hardmode....they are not better they just had more people willing to wipe that much as i said before Ensidia would manage this in less then half of the trys...

700 wipes a atleast 10 minutes + running back 3 or 5 min in....10500 minutes = 175hours = 7.29666666666666666 days

so they had a raw progression time of 7 days....hello?! Like i said before...gratz on beeing that stoic but that not make em better at all.....

Geez, I thought you "peaced out" already.

It's pretty amazing what people will pull out of their ass to defend some lost cause. I personally adored Ensidia, and I still do, but regardless of reason - or excuses for that matter, one simple truth remains: Stars got 0 keeper while Ensidia claimed it was impossible to do. Stars are no lifers? Ensidia is more "l33t" in skills? Ensidia won because they had Algalon first and lost motivation? IT DOESN'T MATTER. WoW progression is measured in one thing and one thing alone: did you down the boss first? Stars did, and that makes them better, at least for the time being.

Again, Ensidia is, without a doubt, a great, if not the greatest guild in WoW, but people like you who cannot admit defeat - however minor this defeat may be, will eventually hurt Ensidia.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrelight
    Geez, I thought you "peaced out" already.

guerrilla tactics ;D

More like bullshit post trolling, actually.
    Be nice to nerds, chances are you might end up working for one. -- Charles J. Sykes

this guild wiped atleast 700 times on that hardmode....they are not better they just had more people willing to wipe that much as i said before Ensidia would manage this in less then half of the trys...

700 wipes a atleast 10 minutes + running back 3 or 5 min in....10500 minutes = 175hours = 7.29666666666666666 days

so they had a raw progression time of 7 days....hello?! Like i said before...gratz on beeing that stoic but that not make em better at all.....

Right and when guilds like LR and EJ spend less time/tries on a boss you say it is because they had the tactic handed out to them.

Get over yourself Stars won the race in Ulduar fair and square and can really claim they are currently the top guild. To use another sport analogy - if you win an Olympic gold medal you are the champion until the next Olympics. So until 3.2 Stars are the top guild.

Of course there is the minor inconvenience that the PvE race can never be fair with the way instances are released, but there isn't much one can do about it. The current case is an exception as the guild that got access last won it.

As for which the best guild is - that is impossible to determine. It is totally personal preference. There are too many factors to consider in order for one to make totally unbiased conclusion.

by the way,stars have no chance to go to PTR

I am a super super WOW player that I can down most bosses in just 2 hours' try. Too bad, I am just unwilling to waste my 2 hours try to down a pathetic boss. I am way better than all of your top guild players; just not as stoic.

If you just would invest that amount of time to get rid of your fookin communist regime you allready would be free people :0

If you just would invest that amount of time to get rid of your fookin communist regime you allready would be free people :0
    Ouch, here comes the "Communist"/"free people" card. Geez, I thought the point of this thread is "World of Warcraft"?

Really, stop trolling, go get some fresh air.

“即使是这样,0守护yogg我们也远远没尝试过2000多次,我个人其实很希望能有一个能难倒我们2000次的boss。600次可能更接近一点,我印象当中的尝试次数更少,我观察了一 下我们25人副本的死亡次数,发现我的死亡次数与一些国服转去台服公会的主力差不多。不过这不重要了。在blz明确公布有牵涉到尝试次数的成就之前,一切关于这个的讨论只不过是花边新闻。� �

The RL of stars said ,he though they tried no more than 600 times on Yogg-Saron+0
    And , as the had already down alg on june 9 , that means the had at least a whole month to try on Yogg-Saron+0

no more than 600 times in more than one month, 10+ times per day , that is not too much.

PS duel to server problems , the can only raid from 23:00+ to 4-5:00 next morning, that is really unbelievable..

Newsflash: Your idol Kungen said they did not bother to pursue Yogg+0, because Algalon was already in the bag. This was already very disappointing in itself. And Stars came up with their own strategy, that's why they got the first kill of Yogg+0.

lolfanboyism.

FYI, I was one of those who respected Kungen, until I saw his fail of a "gratz" to Stars.

How the Chinese Olympic Logo was created...

....and these guys sitting on their asses spending time on a video game....gosh...atleast the kill was well executed

Fumez this is about WoW not for you to put out your racist views. I am surprised MMO is even allowing you to post.

Gratz to Stars and I hope they really start patching China/TW servers same time as EU/US

Quote Originally Posted by NERV
    Fumez this is about WoW not for you to put out your racist views. I am surprised MMO is even allowing you to post.

Gratz to Stars and I hope they really start patching China/TW servers same time as EU/US
    Don't feed the troll.. he's lost in his beautiful world of "Ensidia rulz" aka blind fanboyism.

Quote Originally Posted by NERV
    rofl....so I am a racist by saying china got a communist regime who shoots people and put em in jail for nothing ...interresting. Such bullshit can say just some1 whos totally retarded and brainwashed or some1 whos insolved by himself in such things.

Like I said they spend 7 days raw progression time on that encounter...every decent top5 guild that spent so much time would finally pick up the right strategy but that makes them NOT better then any other guild top 5...

Show us some other WFs in the next year and I would say yes thats a nr1 guild...

but NOT for 1 kill which was just based on time investment...
    so again gratz for beeing that stoic

rofl....so I am a racist by saying china got a communist regime who shoots people and put em in jail for nothing ...interresting. Such bullshit can say just some1 whos totally retarded and brainwashed or some1 whos insolved by himself in such things.

Like I said they spend 7 days raw progression time on that encounter...every decent top5 guild that spent so much time would finally pick up the right strategy but that makes them NOT better then any other guild top 5...

Show us some other WFs in the next year and I would say yes thats a nr1 guild...

but NOT for 1 kill which was just based on time investment...
    so again gratz for beeing that stoic

Although you are trying very hard trolling around, but you are just spending lots of time posting idiotic posts here... Show us some brainy comments, and I would say yes you are the No1 troll on board.

But gratz for being that stoic . ;D

Quote Originally Posted by liupang
    Although you are trying very hard trolling around, but you are just spending lots of time posting idiotic posts here... Show us some brainy comments, and I would say yes you are the No1 troll on board.

But gratz for being that stoic . ;D
    Thats for like 99% of the Stars fan posts try to bash Ensidia, show some fooking respect for what they archieved,....you aint got shit untill you proove some more wfs in the next months,.....untill that this the kill on yogg+0 was just pure time investment in my opinion...be happy with one small piece of the Ensidia / Method cake and keep trying.

and bringing out the strat so early...help the community ? LOL they just beeing selfish, prevented that someelse can step up without beeing insulted using the stars strat, i call that foulplay....

Dont you guys wonder Ensidia and Method didnt even tried ? Showed me alot about their belief in their own skills and abilitys that they can proove everytime and to anyone whos number1 in the world.

Every topguild in the past, waited atleast 2 weeks to give others a chance to find it out by themselfs. Mimiron hardmode comes in my mind with an 18days delay by Stars

Edit: and liupang....i dont care about what anyone from the internet thinks of me over a dieing mmo anyway...I got my beautiful wife my art and my friends...thats all what counts for me. If you cant stand the facts that this kill was all about a time investment of atleast 7 raw ingame days, dont insult me for trolling.

My first post in mmo champion.............Great Movie i have to say ya!

GOOD JOB, STARS! U ARE THE BEST!!!

Fumez, ur post is silly.........just shut up....no1 force u to love China or not.

btw, hav u ever been China before? if not plz just shut up....u dont respect to others = no1 respect u...

overall, this is just a game forum...

Big gratz to Stars! u give us FUN!

GG , discussion over ...have a nice one and so on....