Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Any shamans angry?

You're still just assuming they're leaving Wind Shock the same, much as others are assuming they're changing it.

Who's right? who's to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Seifa
    When i read the shaman's changes i almost cried of joy. I can finally interrupt and don't lose dps at all ;_;

But i think Wind Shear will have an higher cooldown that 6 seconds, to be more in line with other interrupt abilities.
    Why do you say that? Other interrupt abilities interrupt the school of casting for ~8-10s. Wind Shear is only a 2s lockout.

Most of the cooldowns are about 3-4x as long as the lockout, so Wind Shear would still be balanced.

link me a single one thats 8-10 second lock out.... please dont throw out random numbers like they are fact >=(

I personally like the change with Earth Shock. For elemental shamans in PvP, it's going to be so awesome! We'll either be able to cast FS to set up LvB, or FS, and still be able to interrupt a healer/caster in the next GCD!

it´s astonishing how this thread gets posts again and again. honestly, just let it die already, it was created by someone who has no clue about the class, why bother keeping the thread alive after more than a week?
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Deleted

Agreed, locking thread of fail.